Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Call of Duty Ghost Tips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Call of Duty Ghost Tips Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 pm

One of the biggest issues I see people have in this game is trying to rush and play it like previous call of duty titles. This game with the bigger maps requires you to slow down a little and play more cautiously to be succesful. This title also is a lot more AR heavy than smg due to longer lines of sight and conflicts.

The next thing to keep in mind is with the hybrid server set up is some games will just be horrible as I had a match the other night and went 14/37 and the next game I was host and went 44/3. This will continue to be like this through out this games life cycle.

Here are some of the classes I use and have had great success with:

Remington R5 or AK12
Silencer/Grip
no lethal or tacticle
dead silence, scavenger, incog, hardline, amplify
streaks dont matter but i usually run Guard Dog, Battle Hind, Loki

Overkill Class
L115 with Thermal, extended mag
Remington R5 with silencer
no lethal or tacticle
overkill, incog, dead silence, amplify

Now I know some people are playing Blitz which just isnt my game mode. I prefer to play Domination. I have seen some people that are not playing the objective and worried about their KD or whatever. That is not what this clan is about.

When playing Domination in Ghosts it is not smart to triple cap due to the random spawning in this game. Unlike we did in Black Ops 2 it is better to pick 2 flags and defend them than playing so aggressive as it is very easy to lose control in this game and stay out of the enemy spawn so you are not getting your team mates spawn on or behind. You only need 2 flags to win and until/if they fix the spawning it is smarter to get the 2 flags of your choice depending on the map and hold them and defend them. Map control play a huge role in this game.

The next thing if you are new is communication. Let your team mates know where the enemy is. Learn the maps and call outs for the maps. I mainly use flags as call outs but there are other land marks to use also. This helps more than you will ever know.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Some nice tips there Winners. I will say this from the Dom games I've been in. It seems we start at the first flag cap it, then everyone runs to B (or C... whatever, the second flag). Once we cap it, everyone turns around and runs away. By then, the other team is bearing down on you and kills maybe half the people, and we all spawn back the the original flag.

They then start to cap B. In doing so, the cap time is much quicker to go to neutral and then the other team.

I think it's imperative that even as you start to cap B, you start to defend it right away as well. ADS at possible approach points from the enemy flag. Don't just stand, crouch or lie in the direction you landed when you got to B. Better yet, one person needs to watch behind for the knifer guy that ran all around the map.

And of course, try not to run around so much. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:24 pm

agree very much.
The Connection in its current state is either good/ok or down right Fing awful. I've never been big on backing out, I'm pretty stubborn and try to force a good result, but I'm not gonna fight it this go round.

Back to top Go down
Dizzle 82

Dizzle 82

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Or have Yellow as your meat shield, and shoot away. He's used to be being taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Smoke+thermal scope=deadly. This combo is especially useful on maps like Warhawk and freight where the B flag is completely exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghost Tips   Call of Duty Ghost Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Ghost Tips
Page 1 of 1