Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

When to re-roll a care package

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When to re-roll a care package Empty
PostSubject: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Seems like a lot of folks are running Hardline Pro. This is a nice vid to help you decide when to re-roll your care packages (apologies if it's a duplicate, I couldn't fine any previous topics via search...)

Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 pm

If it ain't chopper gunner, Dogs, Gunship, or Death machine. Always a reroll here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Things I will re-roll:

Ammo
Spy Plane
CSP (Unless the other team has a Blackbird up or has been getting Blackbirds)
Grim Reaper (it can shoot down air support and do some damage, or you can get shot in the face and wish you had gotten a Spy Plane to help the team)
RC-XD
Valkyrie (I'm not that good with them and don't think they should be as high of a KS as they are either)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I usually reroll rockets and lower, just my choice.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 pm

NCFishboy wrote:

This plus Grimreaper.

I always run Hardline unless I'm hawkin. Yesterday I got Rif a Chopper Gunner from a spy plane. I rolled someone CSP into a Black bird, and Rolled ammo into a B52. I was on a roll!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

I also reroll the Valkyrie and anything lower...I suck with the damn Valkyrie, rarely do I ever get any kills and most of the time I get killed while using it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:00 pm

A worthy note on this thread

When other clannies are trying to take my ammo or other crap cp I CANNOT re-roll it to get something decent to help the team.

It's just plain annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 pm

I make it a point to never take a package unless someone says to becuase they are workign on hardline pro, and always ask if someone wants me to roll it for them. Comes in handy. Sometimes it sucks. I rolled a CSP into a SP for Reaver a few nights ago. Randoms are the worst at trying to take your packages. What the hell is up with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm

I do the same as N8, usually throw stuff and run away yelling if anyone wants that CP or turret help yourself. Or worse hey someone grab my crap cause I just got shot. I have not had to worry about someone taking cp for hardline pro in soo long but I do remember playing with randumbs and asking them to take it and no one would. So I will usually help out by taking other peoples cps.

In the past week I got the1s carpet bomber, jerrys BB. a gunship and another BB. along with lots of other goodies. I think 1 game we had 5 sam turrets active almost all game.

I like the reaper, especially if ther is an overlook for B, sit up there and "defend" great explosions and fun.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm

I never take a package unless someone says to get it, unless its just sitting out in the open by itself and no one is camping it.

If you need hardline tell someone to take your package. Don't just throw it and run off. If an enemy re-rolls it, it could be bad for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:20 pm

A lot of the time I throw the marker for CP, and I forget I'm not on my Hardline Pro class. So I put down my tac insert, hit START, pick one of my hardline pro classes, and go stand on the marker so the CP will fall on my head. Smile

I don't always do that, like if I'm 1 away from Blackbird/higher KSs, it just depends on what I'm doing. I wonder if I can look up how often I've been killed by a self-inflicted care package to the dome.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:24 pm

justyourhero wrote:
A lot of the time I throw the marker for CP, and I forget I'm not on my Hardline Pro class. So I put down my tac insert, hit START, pick one of my hardline pro classes, and go stand on the marker so the CP will fall on my head. Smile

I don't always do that, like if I'm 1 away from Blackbird/higher KSs, it just depends on what I'm doing. I wonder if I can look up how often I've been killed by a self-inflicted care package to the dome.

I never thought of this. I alway change my classes and nade myself or if I don't have nades run to the nearest free fall death I can find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 pm

NCFishboy wrote:

I am the same way.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

jemenard wrote:
I also reroll the Valkyrie and anything lower...I suck with the damn Valkyrie, rarely do I ever get any kills and most of the time I get killed while using it....

I agree with your frustration. I thought I had a video of the only time I had a good valkyrie. It was on summit and for the final kill, so everyone got to see it. I flew over and into the building to kill a camper in the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:03 pm

When I hear a Valk in the air I know there is a free kill laying prone in some corner. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

I always reroll Ammo, SP, CSP, SAM, RCXD, and Grim Reaper.

I have become pretty proficient with the Valkyrie. Here's a tip: Fire it straight up in the air until the fuel level is about 1/3 gone. Then send it directly back down. It effectively becomes the predator missile from MW2. Firing it laterally is a waste. When you steer it down from above you can see their spawn and get lots of double kills. It's not hard to get 4 kills from 2 rockets.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to re-roll a care package   When to re-roll a care package Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When to re-roll a care package
Page 1 of 1