Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ghosts callouts

Go down 
+9
DeathByAK
Winners
WOODY04
indyratpack
NukeLaCoog
MasterBarberDG
slam lrm
DudeImOnTV
bluehound000
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Learn 'em, live 'em, love 'em  Or we are going to get our asses kicked in clan wars.  I noticed that our win % as a clan is barely over 50% in pubs Shocked ....Clan wars will probably be even more difficult than champions league play in BO2 because we will be playing against full parties, and they will all have mics.  

http://unofficialcallofduty.com/callouts-for-call-of-duty-ghosts-maps/

I would suggest printing them off, or saving the images/bookmark on a computer or phone for a quick refresher before the matches.  Champions league play in BO2 was no joke, there are some seriously good players out there and I don't like getting my ass kicked.  It kind of takes the fun out of it, I can handle losing as long as we had a shot, and don't get embarrassed.

Some of the callout names on this particular site I don't like, but I'm sure we'll get our own thrown in the mix too. Like the call the stripclub in Octane "club" Uh, I think that should be called Pinkee's...since that's the name of the place. And it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
DudeImOnTV

DudeImOnTV

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 pm

As someone who is new and not used to calling out spots, this is really helpful. Thanks
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:05 am

nice info
Back to top Go down
MasterBarberDG

MasterBarberDG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 am

Thanks y'all are Awesome
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:50 am

blue, I would suggest taking some guys you are going to be playing clan wars with into private matches and walking through the call out spots. It is nice to have them printed out but even better to get a visual and physical reference within the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 am

Thanks Blue, this should really help a lot of us.
Back to top Go down
WOODY04

WOODY04

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks blue for this. This is going to be really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 pm

For our win percentage right now blue you have to take into account we have 94 active roster members that are actually playing the game. Then how many of them run solo and are new to our strategies. I believe once we get everyone on the same page that will go up. I generally play squads unless there are enough for a party and my w/l is 3.5 or roughly 70%.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I sure hope so, but we have a hard time with dom in pubs just maintaining map control with these stupid spawns. We seem to have it locked down, then out of nowhere an enemy spawns behind you. I was thinking about a strategy development thread too. Its going to be something we have to learn as we start 4vs4 which plays different than 6vs6. Things like where to setup up for defense on blitz, or which flags you want in dom and how to capture B without getting everyone killed.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 pm

I think the first thing we need to figure out is how clan wars works.

I don't believe it is anything like league play from BO2 - I think it's much more closely aligned to Clan Ops where it's just the total (kills/wins/points/flags/etc) that your clan accumulates from regular MP games.

I agree that we HAVE to learn the call-outs as that's always been a huge advanatage of working together. However, I don't think it's a clan vs clan match in-game...

Thanks for the info Blue - we should definitely set up some private lobbies to work on identification of the call-outs for each map.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 pm

From what i see Clan wars is specifically a special lobby that you play in. clan vs. clan is 4vs4 just like bo2. They are combining BO2 league play with a clan aspect instead of the teams you had to create in BO2. The "Clan Wars" is like the board game RISK where you get points for wins in the clan vs clan lobby. But its all going to be determined by your play in the clan vs clan lobbies.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
From what i see Clan wars is specifically a special lobby that you play in. clan vs. clan is 4vs4 just like bo2.  They are combining BO2 league play with a clan aspect instead of the teams you had to create in BO2.  The "Clan Wars" is like the board game RISK where you get points for wins in the clan vs clan lobby.  But its all going to be determined by your play in the clan vs clan lobbies.
Blue - I posted a new article that talks about how Clan Wars will work in the thread below. It answers a lot of questions people have been having about the format. All gameplay from clan members will count towards clan wars, including solo games in public matches. It doesn't have to be done in clan vs clan lobbies.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10414-ghosts-clan-war-info-update-1#148716
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Maybe I've totally misunderstood the whole thing, but what the heck is the clan vs clan lobby for? shits and giggles?
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Pub matches? OMG i'm bored already.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:33 pm

indyratpack wrote:
bluehound000 wrote:
From what i see Clan wars is specifically a special lobby that you play in. clan vs. clan is 4vs4 just like bo2.  They are combining BO2 league play with a clan aspect instead of the teams you had to create in BO2.  The "Clan Wars" is like the board game RISK where you get points for wins in the clan vs clan lobby.  But its all going to be determined by your play in the clan vs clan lobbies.
Blue - I posted a new article that talks about how Clan Wars will work in the thread below. It answers a lot of questions people have been having about the format. All gameplay from clan members will count towards clan wars, including solo games in public matches. It doesn't have to be done in clan vs clan lobbies.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t10414-ghosts-clan-war-info-update-1#148716
From what I gathered, the initial gameplay in pubs is just for the ranking.  After that, the actual clan wars is in the 4v4 Clan War lobby, separate from regular multiplayer.

If that's so, then the $64,000 question.  Does XP in CvC count for prestiging?  I would assume not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm

I sure as the hell hope it isn't pub matches. Or we all get to see domination lobbies where you just run around and cap flags the whole game, and not shoot anyone...all that matters is capped flags. I remember this from MW3, I didn't realize why it was happening until I found out about clan ops. If I have to play pub matches for a whole year with the campers and non-obj players I'm not going to make it in this game.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks for posting these.

bluehound000 wrote:
.. we have a hard time with dom in pubs just maintaining map control with these stupid spawns.
Dom is tough in Ghosts. I'm actually doing better in TDM then in Dom this time around (which isn't saying much). Either way...as far as I can tell in Ghost for Dom it's all about maintaining the high ground control. Seems to apply on all the maps thus far.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
I sure as the hell hope it isn't pub matches.  Or we all get to see domination lobbies where you just run around and cap flags the whole game, and not shoot anyone...all that matters is capped flags.  I remember this from MW3, I didn't realize why it was happening until I found out about clan ops.  If I have to play pub matches for a whole year with the campers and non-obj players I'm not going to make it in this game.  
blue - a little more research & this is what I've come up with:

Clan Wars = Clan Ops from previous releases - any/all pub games with a 30 in it counts towards this (regardless of platform)

Clan v Clan = league play from BO2 (4v4 with modified rule set and I BELIEVE set teams of 4...not sure of this last part tho)
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:06 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
bluehound000 wrote:
I sure as the hell hope it isn't pub matches.  Or we all get to see domination lobbies where you just run around and cap flags the whole game, and not shoot anyone...all that matters is capped flags.  I remember this from MW3, I didn't realize why it was happening until I found out about clan ops.  If I have to play pub matches for a whole year with the campers and non-obj players I'm not going to make it in this game.  
blue - a little more research & this is what I've come up with:

Clan Wars = Clan Ops from previous releases - any/all pub games with a 30 in it counts towards this (regardless of platform)

Clan v Clan = league play from BO2 (4v4 with modified rule set and I BELIEVE set teams of 4...not sure of this last part tho)
Clan V Clan is league play with out the rankiings and you get 100 per game per win instead of the normal 50. It requires 4 members from the same roster. Can be any 4 members as long as they are in the same clan roster.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Dom is not that bad. You just have to coordinate like we did in MW3 and stay out of the enemy spawns so they spawn at thier flag and not behind you. Really isn't much different than MW3 was just don't triple cap. Hold two flags and defend. How quickly people forget that we used to do this and never triple cap. In Black Ops 2 you could triple cap because the spawns were so predictable but IW games have been like this. Triple capping causes loss of map control and could cost you games. Dizzle and I triple capped earlier today on stonehaven on a team we were owning and we lost map control and never got it back. Which lost us the game. Pretty simple don't push too far into spawns. Defend your flags and high traffic lanes. Don't be a cowboy like me and Dizzle.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm

DeathByAK wrote:

Thanks DBAK. This clears up a lot. So yes, IClan Wars = pub match results.

BUT... I think we would be competing with 7 other clans in our Clan War and there would be different points to capture on the map, based on gametype and objective, so I think the whole running around just to cap flags will be diminished. Plus, there are actually lots of people not in clans, so I think this won't apply to them anyways.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm

As long as they keep it about WINNING the match, and not about # of flags capped/defended, or blitz points scored or something irrelvant to actually winning the match it would help. I'm not fond of having to play public matches though.

Doesn't this kind of blow up the whole reason we merged rosters? since clan vs. clan specifically required all 4 players to be on the same roster. If even solo play in pub matches counts toward clan objectives then it doesn't really matter if I(Roster 1) play with someone from roster 2...other than BOTH rosters get credit for a win.

If we are going to run out of room with one roster then only those interested in clan vs. clan could be on one roster and the rest on the other one.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Agreed with you on the winning part. But I think it depends on what is required for each point on the map. They say different game modes count, so... who know? I guess we'll see on Monday?

Actually, we merged rosters so we could maximize points for the clan during Clan Wars.  We would get more points by having a one clan with 80 players vs two clans with 40 each.  Or something like that.

Although with the "Placement" games and pitting you against only 7 other clans in any given war, I suppose it wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 pm

If you are competing against clan of equal size then "size doesn't matter"...so to speak.

I thought they were merged because groups of friends(some from r1 some from r2) could play in the clan vs clan lobbies.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm

size always matters, I don't care what they say!!  Shocked 

blue - I know you're not jazzed about the pub portion of the clan wars, but I think this could put a very different spin on it.  Yes we'll be playing pubs, but we'll be incented and motivated to crush the opposition so that we're rewarded in the War.

We'll just have to see how it goes.  Frankly I can't bring myself to get too excited about Clan vs Clan b/c I just can't imagine how boring 4v4 would be on the huge ass maps.  And this is coming from a guy who played League exclusively for the last 5+ months of BO2. (I even set up an alternate account that I used for nothing but league play - I thought league play was the best thing to happen to CoD for a long time - i'm hoping this clan integration on Ghosts gives me the same feeling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts callouts   Ghosts callouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts callouts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next