Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm

What a Face Suppressors & mad bombers.

Suppressing & Spawn trapping
The most fun in a Demo game is the feeling of total control. Working as a team and having organized locations is the best way to be able to control the engagements and take control of key map locations. Knowing where the enemy is coming from is the best way to be able to set up choke points and control the map. This will give you the spawn locations for each map so you know where the enemy will be coming from. This is most useful in Demo games because the Spawns are fixed and if set up correctly you will be able to keep the enemy from advancing very far.

Kill streak are a great way to help cut off routs for and control where the enemy will spawn. I.E. If you drop napalm on the spawn locations on the opposite side of your set locations it will cause the enemy to spawn in front of you and allow for quick kills.

Napalm, morterstrikes, Century guns, and Bombers are great ways to cut off enemy routs and if every one is working as a team there will be a constant flow of kill streaks in to the enemy spawns.

RC Cars , chopper gunners, and kill streaks that take you out of the action will leave a gap for the enemy to escape the trap and “Throw a monkey wrench in the works” Razz

Team Work
I have had games where the whole team has had over 100 kills. And we were able to plant the bombs when ever we wanted. We never want to sacrifice the win for kills but can control the engagements to get both the win and a High KD. = WIN WIN and don’t forget the feeling that comes with working as a team to kick ass and taken names = WIN

This will also work for smaller teams if you have 2 people working together you can cause the enemy spawns to flip between the two of you and as long as your team mates are controlling the bomb locations you will be able to give your team mates the Much needed time to plant the bombs with ease. WINNING “ Insert Charley Quote Here “ lol

Below I have listed the spawn locations for each map I have studied them and have successfully trapped on almost every map. But the Key is Team work. You must set your self up in a way to control the engagements and if you lose your position be sure to call out the enemy.

Load outs
You will want both Tanks and Creeps as spawn trappers and also people ready to be mad bombers.

Flack Jacket (Tank Build) Suppressor or mad bomber
Perks
Flack Jacket pro – Keeps you alive from nades
Warlord pro – Have more Nades and stuns to keep enemy from escaping.
Tac mask pro – Tactical nade will effect you.

Guns
Gahele,AK47, M60 , Duel mags / Extended mags & silencers or red dots

Equipment
Frags = Larger blast radius
Concussion = Slows down the enemy
Tac Insert = Keeps you in the fight.

Kill Streaks
Napalm, Mortar, black bird, Stealth bomber

If you die fast :
Spy , Counter spy, Napalm

Creeper Class ( Ghost ) to Stick and move ( Suppressor )

Perks
Ghost Pro Stealthy “They won’t know what hit them
Warlord Pro = More frags and stuns
Tac mask Pro = no stuns hurt you

Guns
Gahele, Famas, Ak47, AUG , Duel mag, Silencer

Equipment
Frags = Larger blast radius
Concussion = Slows down the enemy
Tac Insert = Keeps you in the fight.

Kill Streaks
Napalm, Mortar, black bird, Stealth bomber ( If your good then Dawgs can be a option)

If you die fast :
Spy , Counter spy, Napalm.

Remember:
This is a game and is meant to be fun, have fun with it enjoy your time with the team and Kick some ass Razz

affraid
lol I COULD NOT POST THE MAPS WITH THE SPAWN LOCATIONS LOL LOOKS LIKE i HAVE A WEEK

Spawn location maps comming soon Razz

lol i WILL POST MORE LATER THIS IS TAKING A WHILE :p

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide110

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide210

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide310

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide410

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide510

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide610

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide710

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide810

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide910

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide111

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide112

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide113

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide115

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide117

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide118

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide119

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide211

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide212

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide213

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide214

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide216

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide217

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide219

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide220

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Slide122

Last edited by WCFC Silverback on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Very nice write up man.. Can't wait to see the maps of spawn points .

And welcome to the community.
+rep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Nice info. Some good work there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

Nice job...sounds like I might have come up against you before ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Thanks all I have more tactics that work great in domination, head quaters and other game types. some are for crazy fun and others are for total domination. After i can upload the 16 maps I have down. its a total of 32 shots of spawn locations for each end of the map. i will write up more tactics for other game types. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:10 am

Excellent info. Looking forward to your maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:44 pm

MAps are Added I will get more Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 am

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 am

Well thank goodness this isn't Spawn Trapping...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:38 pm

LOL Map controll Baby Ya just have to know where there comming from. controll the spawns and cut off routs and controll the enguagements. You should come and play with me its for fun lol

LOL I was playing MW2 yesterday Knifing only and had 6 games in a row top of the leaderboards with 30-50 kills lol close to a 2 KD it was awsome lol

I dont even know all the spawn locations in MW2 I never studied them so my win loss and KD back when i played MW2 was like .75 after playing now and understanding cut off routs and basics of map controll I was able to pull off almost 2 KD WINNING game after game with a freaken knife lol.

Thats why I study this Stuff I guess im just competitive lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I play for fun, I like an organised team but that sounds to organised for me. I have been at the recieving end of beatdowns from spawntrappers on demo and feel like turning off the console. I will never give in or quit during the game though.

The best fun/games are the 200/190 dom or the demo ones that go down to the wire. I would prefer 5 kills and a win with my pals than a hollow 100 kills game toying with some poor fucks trying to blow off steam after their day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Here here, Sir...and Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:04 pm

so what about matey boys comment ??????

ss says

Don't forget to tell them that you can put teammates in all the spawn locations except for one and it will force all spawns at the specific location that does not have a person on that location. We have had games on nuketown where we had guys spawning right in front of us because the spawn system detected enemy players are in one of six spawn locations.

so you guys have done some home work lol
seriously that is a arsehole tactic right there .. sorry im done with this thread ive been watching since birth and it sucks ..................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Is spawn trapping a tactic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 am

LOL Maddness all around lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:03 am

No, ID... SPAWN TRAPPING is NOT a tactic...just a path to a easy win.

It is a particular ugliness that a fabulous game-mode is ruined by Killwhoring philosophy (which I was under the impression is a serious NoNo in the >30<...)

And to some of the OGs that have given a thumb-up to this topic...shame on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am

seriously are we condoning spawn trapping ? its a sucky tactic and dont make you good at the game just a ass that likes ruining others fun, ive been on the receiving end of this and its not what you or i play for im sure ?... i dont get the fascination personally .. yer i play to win but i also like to win fair as there is no competition in it if you cheat (yes its cheating because its a flaw in the game not a perk you earn).. you dont win you just think you did ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm

I was just tring to help the people that I play with understand whats going on and the reason there getting worked and going negitive. Ive plaied a lot of games with x30x granted im not an OG but I see a need for some tips and edigcation and am just tring to help. Smile

If this is something that x30x is not interested in I will not post any more. Sorry for all the trouble Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Silver...

It's a matter of playing the objective fairly...yes, it's good to know how you can be Spawned so in a way what you are showing is helpful but does it promote objective play or just selfishly racking in kills?

Spawn Trapping is not playing the objective in my eyes...it's taking advantage of a flawed system which leads to KillWhoring. I love DEMO and loathe the fucks that see winning the game as nothing more then prolonging planting a bomb till they've had their fill of kills.

I'm sure ya get that, Silverback...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 pm

dude im ps3 so the way you play dont effect me but imo its a fault with the game and not a tactic .. i like being knowledge full of strats and i love kicking ass weather random or 30 but i like to win fair because if i dont, i feel robbed and im not doing that to myself ? all of us know that if we spawn c they are at a so why would i need specific map locations to tell me that .. like i said a fault in the game and obviously some will take advantage but last time i checked 30 dont condone cheating ? ... i dont know how all feel because some i thought were against this have commented ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I agree that sitting on the spawns and youtubing a 500+kill game is dirty. And letting the timer run out because you skull fucking noobs is cheap. But I see nothing wrong with knowing and understanding the spawn system.
In Demo on defense a good team will spawn trap whether intentional or not. You push the enemy back away from the bombs. keeping them away from the bomb sight is the objective. Letting them plant one to intentionally extending the timer, is when the abuse comes in.

So while I frown upon 'dirty' spawn trapping. Spawn trapping is truly the winning strategy to almost every game mode. We just call it controlling the spawns.

Play FFA...The good rushers are actually spawn trapping. They know the spawns and run between them. Knowing where to expect someone to pop up is the advantage to learning spawn points. I support the sharing of knowledge to improve your game. I do not support the infamous demo videos style of play.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 pm

You're so cute when you're being diplomatic, Sn0w lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Its a fine line between keeping the other team back and spawn trapping. I have shared my thoughts on spawn trapping above and dont need to repeat it.

Please dont stop posting Gorrilla, that would be counter productive to the clan as a whole. Everyone is allowed to share an idea or thoughts on the game freely and healthy discussion is always good. And dont be put off by the number of posts a person has made(fucking post whores you know who you are Very Happy ) or their join date, we are all entitled to an opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm

All
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics   Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maps Updated :P Demo Tactics (The SILVERBACK WAY) Gorilla Tactics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next