Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Duck Dynasty

Go down 
+13
Obi Don S
SouthPawDraw
xl Centurion lx
Dunebuggy
ZJ75
birddotcom
TripleAce Andy
walldoggy
NukeLaCoog
FightingOkra75
Naven
Sr Slampiece
Uncle_Twitchy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Repo_Dog

Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duck Dynasty   Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Those people on that show just make country people look bad ! But I do not care what they say or do !
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Duck Dynasty   Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 pm

ZJ75 wrote:
...backing that will keep fellow Americans who are gay from enjoying the same rights as they themselves enjoy. To go onto a national platform and spew forth anti-gay sentiment is wrong, pure and simple. There was a time in this country, not very long ago, when blacks had the same trouble just trying to be given the same rights to live as everyone else, and now it is the gay rights that need to be addressed.

ZJ, this is not a personal attack and please don't take it as one. Someone stating that they are against people being gay is not like stating that you dislike a particular race. Not liking gay people is more like not liking people who walk too slowly across a crosswalk. Not liking gay people is just a matter of someone not approving of another person's actions.

A person is born into their skin, they have no chance but to be the race that they are. Now, some say that gay people are "born that way" and that there is a genetic connection even though none has been found; in fact, if there were a "gay gene" then, by definition, it would be a genetic dead end. Given that there is no genetic connection it means that a person who is gay is so by choice. Some would argue that nobody would willingly go through what a gay person goes through by choice, which is equally foolish to believe. People make decisions all of the time that are detrimental to their well-being and that cause them to be ostracized and if we decided that they were all "born that way" and used that as a reason to accept them then this country would be an even bigger mess than it is now.

All that being said, the person who is purposely taking their time in a crosswalk (or who I say is doing so purposely as I curse them and their smug walking) has a bigger impact on my life and so they are who receive my ire; Adam and Steve can have all of the sword fights, or whatever gays do behind closed doors, as long as it stays behind closed doors and between consenting adults. I am an open-minded person, but not so open-minded that my brain fell out.
Back to top Go down
patrickracer79

patrickracer79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Duck Dynasty   Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:20 pm

As a Christian, I am called to love my neighbor. I can disagree with a persons actions and yet still care for them. I have friends and coworkers who are gay. I cannot agree with their actions. That is not hate. We have the ability to voice our opinions in this country and all of us would do better to be careful with that right, no matter which side we agree with. The way we say things sometime over shadow how we really live and believe.
Back to top Go down
http://bishopbryan.blogspot.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/pastorbryanjohns
Dagger Asp

Dagger Asp

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Duck Dynasty   Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Its all about the ratings. None of it or their lifestyle is real.

Check out these pics
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2465571/Duck-Dynasty-stars-went-beards-fame.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duck Dynasty   Duck Dynasty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duck Dynasty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Welcome to the Over 30 Clan :: Off Topic Area-
Jump to: