Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming

Go down 
+5
tazlittleking
bluehound000
MrRalphee
Dirty Koi
Vidzjunkie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Empty
PostSubject: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:55 am

So are we opting in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 am

lets unlock all our patches and camo before we sign up for that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 am

I agree Ralphee

We should do that first..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 am

I agree with Ralphee, however, I might actually LIKE how the war is set up with there being specific windows and times for the war unlike the wide open maximum # of hours wins rules that CW is operated under now. Unfortunately if you have to work or something during that window you obviously can't play, but it does remove some of the "grind" aspect that we have now.

Instead of a wide open "grind" kind of war they have now, I wish they would give each individual on the roster 4 hours every day, and how ever many wins you have in the 4 hours would count to your CW, so if you are the type to play 8 hours you don't get an advantage over those who play 3-4
(since only 4 hours would count).

BO2 league play it didn't necessarily help you to play endless hours a day, it was quality, not quantity of play for that. I was hoping IW's idea might be somewhat similar, but its not, and that is why I haven't been a big fan of the whole thing since its inception. Maybe they'll continue to work in that direction, but by the time they get it figured out its going to be late in the game cycle when were will be looking to the next COD release.

I didn't do any organized clan stuff in MW3, but it was much more suited to the type of players we have in our clans, daily and nightly challenges instead of grinds that go on for days and days. I wish they'd move in this direction...and the diamond division I think is a recognition that maximum # of hours played should not be the only way to compete. Maybe if it works and is popular they'll transition the rests of the competition the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Gotta give it a try. Also have to get 1st place again in platinum again before we can qualify. I would love to sport something new with u guys. Our red masks are awesome right now.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Diamond would be over our heads. Is there somewhere to go and see who has won what? How many clans win gold in each clan war?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm with Centurion, I know i don't contribute much to the clan wars, but i do play solo and whatever gametype we need help in. We only got half the CP that 1st place did n the last clan war. Just my 2 cents. like i told Vidz earlier this week, i'm just happy to get on and play!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 pm

The reason we got half the cp they did, is because they had twice the roster size. Supposedly fixing this here on out. We should at least try diamond if given the chance. We are talking only 12 hours total over 3 days with similar clans. Those that are playing solo on clan wars are really missing out. Typically we do well especially with full teams and its much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah, I agree. Once we have more people on our roster, where we have more than one full team playing, I think it will be easier to compete at that higher level.
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Talking about that. Shall we organize ourselves and try to get different parties running at the same time. In the last one I spent several games on my own cause we had only 1 full party going on. What I'm trying to say here is that we should be able to find a better mechanism to party up. Is not fun being by yourself in war clans
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm

***This is about Diamond division*****

To be certain, if/when we get our platinum/gold stuff unlocked(uniform and headgear) and there isn't much else left we can revisit this.  But I think IF we decide to do this it should be put up to a roster vote(especially since you can't go back).  BECAUSE....those who are casual players(play when opportunity presents itself), or those who's work/life schedule will not allow them to compete at those specific times will either have to be cut or leave voluntarily(BTW since this will not happen for a few months will include me).  
With the competition being a specific time frame those remaining on the roster would have to maximize the # of wins within that time frame.  And you can't be put at a disadvantage competing against big rosters when only half of your members were able to play.

You'd basically be deciding BEFORE the war started who was going to play(and adjusting roster accordingly) and those who commit to playing NEED to show up.  There can't be any "I wanna play too", and then showing up one night for half and hour.  "I wanna play" is a commitment to be there EVERY NIGHT for 4 hours(or whatever the specific rules are).  If your life/family/work doesn't allow for that level of commitment...then so be it.  BTW in a few months I will NOT be able to make that kind of commitment...I know this and have absolutely NO problem leaving to help those who want to go for it.  Please be honest with yourself and everybody else if you are able to do this...

But this is all a ways down the road right now, I just want there to be good communication and honesty of expectations and involvement.

I expect diamond division to be super intense with wiggle room for losses or long drawn out games.  You'll need to win...and win quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Blue,
I think you are right but there is no way the X1 clan can compete at that level right now. If we have 20 people play, it will be a shocker. I think we SHOULD get all the awards for whatever gold+ level we are in and wait until our roster grows a bit with serious players.

Maximus,
That is a very good question. The problem is, when I am in a full group, there are only around 1-2 other players on at any given time who are NOT in the group. If we can make two groups of 4 though, that would work I would think. More randoms than that in a party spell danger.

I hear ya though, I have been odd man out before due to the hours I can play... but that is what happens when we have a small clan like we do.

Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:18 pm

I'll help for about an hour when I'm on during the clan war. I'll actually try this time. That's the best I can do since I hate this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming   Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Clan Wars - Jan 15th - Diamond Division coming
Page 1 of 1