Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Wolf Pack Strategies! (SHOCK & AWWW)affraid

Fun Domination

Teams

6 – 9 people running in a pack circling the map.

Back ground of strategy

Philosophy for Most dom players. “Cap 2 flags and hold the center line” This is a great strategy for unorganized play styles. It makes 1 vs 1 and 1vs 2 battles survivable. This is found all day every day in black ops and is a sound strategy. Until you unleash the WOLF PACK!

Wolf Pack strategy:

I have pulled this of with dominating performances using only: Ballistic knifes, flame throwers, Shotguns, and even no kills running with just tack incretions and smoke grenades. But the best in using High powered weapons like Rapid fire mp5k, ak47u or MPLs. Hip firing all day and rushing like mad men! Duel wields scorpions and assault rifles work well too. The Key is to have every one on a team run the same class set up.

Domination

The tactic is running 6 people rushing with lightweight or flack jacket , smoke bombs & stuns, marathon or tack mask, rushing the map in a circular fashion Clock wise or counter clock wise. This will result in 6 on 1 battles which will overwhelmingly end well for the wolf pack. If you have 6 ppl rushing, stunning & smoking the enemy. They won’t even know what hit them. They won’t stand a chance in any type of game. Lol

After you cap all three the enemy usually has taken the opposite flag and you run through again recapping flags and mowing down the competition. SHOCK AND AAWWW!!!!affraid

Ground War Demo

If you can run 9 people in a ground war game you can have 2 teams. A 5 man team running cloak wise and a 4 man team running counter clock wise. This usually results in the enemy unable to get far at all and with the enemy constantly respawning just around the corner from a team they will be met with 4-5 on 1 battles over and over.

Using Wolf pack strategies you can even pull off no kill games. Capping flags with smoke and tack inserts so you respawn right in the smoke. I’ve seen games where the whole team has no kills

Regrouping:

After you lose team mates be sure to meet up and regroup. THIS IS A MUST! You don’t want to get unorganized in all the madness. Be sure to call out flag points for team mates to regroup too and it’s even a good idea to wait a few extra seconds before rushing the next flag. Once the team has assembled continue on to the next flag. A lone wolf is a dead wolf.

Run as a Pack and you are invincible lol (WOLF PACK!!!! )lol!

Last edited by WCFC Silverback on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:04 pm

I have been in a game or to where this was done to us....it creates pandamonium as it catches the other squad off guard....Nice

Last edited by Stream_Man on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Here is a video of a group doing the "wolf pack" method. They had 3 go clockwise and 3 go counter clockwise. They just barely won. It may be something to do for fun but that's about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t0CLHz_3n4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 pm

6 on 1 circular motion is very tough to defend against. I have played against wolfpack tactics before. It can be defeated with good defensive lines, claymores, and hellacious killstreaks, but the easiest way is to wolfpack up and run in the same direction dropping claymores and c4 on the go. Attrit them as you cap and then it is a race to who gets to 200 first. Good share silverback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I have seen this go both ways. Some lobbies you walk into are a bloodbath with the wolfpack strategy. Guys coming from everywhere and shooting you in the back.

I have also smeared teams like this in the dirt since they are not dressed appropriately for the game mode. Nothing more enjoyable than the doublekill on B with a nade. Just sayin'

With the right crew there is no way you can beat the Hold 2 strategy. Slayers pin them down and then guys like me clean up the leftovers that show up at the flags. Even if they go backside and take the spawn flag with the right call outs you can stomp them out. This is why it is important to call out how many are on the flag you are defending. If there are 3 on the spwan flag and you can't clean them up then better take thier spawn flag. The right communication can stop this tactic dead in its tracks IMHO.

I would be interesting in trying this just to see, but I am doubt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 pm

It works if everyone has to have a run and gun mentality and decent connections. Dedicated B slaves/campers or 2 bar connections need not apply. Very Happy I suck at run and gunning while my kid slays at it so it definetly depends on your play style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:19 pm

LOL Again This is " FOR FUN " It works well in for pub stomping and The claymore dropping is a awsome addition i never thought of lol It will take care of those light weight guys tring to catch up lol Flack jacket pro will prevent multikills from nades and tac mask pro will keep you from being slowed down by tac nades 3 ppl smoke and 3 ppl stun lol heck you can run warlord and have double nades lol. make one guy scavenger and he can constantly lay smoke lol

It would be funny " all you see is smoke then all of a sudden 6 guys rushing ya lol"

Good times Smile mahahahhahahha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 am

Ha ha sounds like fun....you should meet Lilrif lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

Think I've been a lone wolf for a long time now ..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:46 am

No Pure... You're just 'hungry like the wolf' lol! (sorry, couldn't resist the poorly executed 80's joke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 am

Burning the ground I break from the crowd ,
I'm on the hunt after you ...

(I'll get you in FFA manic x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:02 am

What scrumptious promises you make me, Pure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 am

Hell they sound like wild boys.

A headset is essential so we are wired for sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am

Of course, Bomber...this is planet earth and all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:19 am

MANIC wrote:
Of course, Bomber...this is planet earth and all

that made me smile +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 am

i know it's the wrong thread but fek it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 am

Like the sound of that, invite me next time your on lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)   Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Dom Strategies: "WOLF PACK" (Shock & AWWW)
Page 1 of 1