Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

getting close to unplayable

Go down 
+10
slam lrm
bluehound000
Vidzjunkie
Nely
NightRiders05
tazlittleking
Denar
Sarge1980
Winners
Dirty Koi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

getting close to unplayable Empty
PostSubject: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:53 pm

i'm really starting to get frustrated with the connection.  i've checked my multiplayer settings and everything looks fine.  is there anything else i can do to help with this crap.  

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I don't know but I have had the same experience when I tried playing it on xbox one and my connection is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sarge1980

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Have had that too
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

it's happening more frequently now, not sure why. almost every other game now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Is this issue just on xbox or PSN too? PSN seems to be fine, the issue I have is the other team clearly has a better connection and finding a game seems to take a long time or we keep jumping into the same team we just left...for good reason..
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Xbox one connection has been wonderful for me
Back to top Go down
NightRiders05

NightRiders05

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 pm

I'm seeing the same type of issues. Open NAT, solid cable broadband connection, multiple passes of SpeedTest look good, but I'll get huge skips in the game. Some of the YouTubers have been complaining as well.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

Connections have been great on the inferior PSN so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 am

lol, theres always 1

lol j/k
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 am

I've never seen anything like that with my rural Nebraska farm country internet(on XBone).  Since it keeps happening to the same people and nobody else is having it I wonder what you all have in common.  Do you have the same internet provider?  Is there anything else going on in your home with internet. Could it be the console itself? Have you done anthing with your router like port forwarding? or you could put your XBone in the DMZ to see it that helps.  Hopefully there are enough people having the trouble that it shows up on their radar and they figure it out.

Oh yea, stay off any COD or forums/message boards that aren't technical in nature. It'll just be a bunch of whiners complaining because they get killed. the # of threads that include the words "unplayable lag" are infinite and are mostly started and responded to by people who complain every-time they get killed in the game. You know if they die it was lag...... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
slam lrm

slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 am

check this out it fixed my moderate nat i would get sometimes,which would cause some lag,
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 am

bluehound000 wrote:
I've never seen anything like that with my rural Nebraska farm country internet(on XBone).  Since it keeps happening to the same people and nobody else is having it I wonder what you all have in common.  Do you have the same internet provider?  Is there anything else going on in your home with internet. Could it be the console itself? Have you done anthing with your router like port forwarding? or you could put your XBone in the DMZ to see it that helps.   Hopefully there are enough people having the trouble that it shows up on their radar and they figure it out.

Oh yea, stay off any COD or forums/message boards that aren't technical in nature.  It'll just be a bunch of whiners complaining because they get killed.  the # of threads that include the words "unplayable lag" are infinite and are mostly started and responded to by people who complain every-time they get killed in the game.  You know if they die it was lag...... Rolling Eyes 

Ghosts on the XBO are the best connections I had since COD4 and MW2. It's was pretty bad on the 360, totally different on the One. Where do you live in Nebraska? I grew up in Lincoln and live in Omaha.
Back to top Go down
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 am

I had the chance to play on the xbone and a ps4 the other day. I see the came connection issues with 360 and the xbox one. I didnt see it on the ps4.

I have noticed if I play solo I don't seem to have the same issues that I do when partied up with clan members.

I doubt I am on the same provider. I am on Blue Ridge Cable (www.ptd.net). Very fast and really no latency. I started doing some tracing using my security tools at work and I noticed when on the PSN latency to the host stay pretty flat and no spikes.

On the Xbone and 360 it looks like 99% of the connections went to hosted servers in New Jersey. I would have 30-35 ms latency that would spike to over 100 for seconds at times. At the same time I would watch googles public dns of 8.8.8.8 and it remained at 11-15 ms and never spiked.

Last night nighrider host a custom game with 3 of us in it. I stayed around 50 ms most of the game except when someone accessed netflix. Then my bandwidth shaping kicked in and gave the xbox priority and it went back to normal.

I looked up the ip addresses in NJ and it appears that ghost uses those for their hosting provider. It looks like a couple in Calif. as well. Not sure where the ones for the PSN are, but I never had thos issues.
Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm

I have been have similar problems no matter what I do. I was using a slow cable speed and would get that lag. I have since upgraded to 15-30 mbps specifically for my Xbox and I am still getting that lag.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:
lol, theres always 1

lol j/k

We now have 2 confirmations that the inferior PSN is working well.

getting close to unplayable Enino-man-no
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

the game just sucks on old gen plain and simple - peer to peer hosting for a fps is fucking stupid

There is a rare case something else was happening on your connection (someone streaming video, or some large download, windows updates, etc.)  If not you just experienced Infinity Ward "dedicated servers" and got a shit host.

I'm betting if you went to pingtest.net and ran a test from the opposite side of the world you'd see good results - which again would point to shit host.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting close to unplayable   getting close to unplayable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting close to unplayable
Page 1 of 1