Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New Welcome Message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

New Welcome Message Empty
PostSubject: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 pm

This will be sent to all new members after they sign up. I just now found where I could set this up.

Welcome to your new home. If you are joining us then you have already experienced playing with randoms and finally decided that you were tired of listening to annoying lil kids on the mics, and playing with people that do not play as a team. We've all been there. First thing first. Finish your profile. Add your Gamertag(s) and sign up for the usergroups that are right for you. Initially you should sign up for atleast 2 groups. One for a roster (either XBox or Ps3), and the other that tells us your timezone. There are other Groups that give you acess to hidden areas of the forum that you may want to join later as well.

Currently we have East Coast, West Coast, and Central US and Canada, and (for the time being) everyone else falls in the the UK group. Add some friends from your roster and the roster just below yours in numerical sequence. Be sure to put 30 in you friends request. Then add other people that you see in the Game. Pretty soon your friends list soon fill up. I hope that you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions then contact me or a Moderator. Offical clan tag is x30x, but a bunch of us rock random tags so that it is easier to get out of a lobby and into a game. Would you stay against 6 or 9 people all sporting the same tag? Didn't think so. Enjoy and maybe we'll see each other online.

Founder of 30,

The1 (Dave)
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Nice Dave, well written & informative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Very good Dave. They should also be made aware of the the rules to live by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Nice, that should answer a lot of the questions they might have. The rest, they should find answers to just browsing the forums. Does this forum have a search function?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Good work. Way to keep the ritual initiation spankings quiet. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:57 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Nice, that should answer a lot of the questions they might have. The rest, they should find answers to just browsing the forums. Does this forum have a search function?
Why don't search and find out? I'M KIDDING. There is a button along the top in red.
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/search
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 am

I like it. Should answer the basic questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:43 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:

What if the question is "what is a Manic"

Who gets to explain that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 am

Thanks Audio........smartass.....Kidding

Fran, I'm pretty sure they'll find out soon enough haha, don't think that can be explained in words. You just have to see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Thanks Audio........smartass.....Kidding

Fran, I'm pretty sure they'll find out soon enough haha, don't think that can be explained in words. You just have to see it for yourself.

Could we get some visuals of "what is a Manic"? Maybe some diagrams or pics to give the noobs a better understanding.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 am

audiopile wrote:
DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Why don't search and find out? I'M KIDDING. There is a button along the top in red.
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/search

It never works for me. I think it broke. It always tells me that no results match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Excellent statement Dave.
The 30 clan is absolutely top notch and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Might want to add something suggesting they use their PSN or GT as their name here to help everyone be familiar with who you are here and in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Good going, 1...and Sn0w makes a fair point. As for all the mentions of 'Manic' from some of my brethren you'll be pleased to know that your blood will be removed from my Alter of Justice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:12 pm

"What is a Manic"...um...about 13 Stone and full of calculated madness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Welcome Message   New Welcome Message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Welcome Message
Page 1 of 1