Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race

Go down 
+2
JK STEELERS68
walldoggy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Empty
PostSubject: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:31 am

The race to prestige is on, starting Nov 8th many of us will begin the 'grind' all over again.
This year we will recognize those cheeto stained fingers with the distinctive honor of "First to hit Button".
Simultaneously there will be a contest to award a console the bragging rights of Kings of the Prestige.

These contests will be open to all members who have signed up on this forum on or before nov 8th.
If there are clannies that you play with and have not signed up here yet, they need to get in here and be a listed member.

Individual awards (custom sigs) will be given to 1 person from each console, for the player to reach Prestige 1 first. This is a dedication/determination and maybe deprivation contest, the first person to prestige wins. In game time is not relative. Please PM me with a link to a photo of your prestige, the timestamp on the PM will be the official time of completion. You can use the 'main 30 website' to host the image.

The console award will go to the console which has 10 players reach max level (10-80) first.
These are not necessarily time sensitive as this may take a couple months to achieve. Post here and send PM of completion of prestiges and we can have someone confirm via elite. A list will be kept of players that have achieved the elite status. And we will watch how the race develops.

Again no need to sign up in this thread, every >30< member is eligible as long as they have a join date on or before Nov 8.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:32 am

Individual winners

NorthAmerica PS3 winner............Skellington
UK PS3 winner..........................Tema

NorthAmerica Xbox winner.........WCFC SilverBack
UK Xbox winner...........................tba

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:33 am

Console Contest 10th Prestige completed. (in order of who completed it first)

PS3
#1 Skellington 1-8-2012

Xbox

#1 MrGoodkat 1-9-2012

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 am

Good luck everyone! I will not be in the running as I have longer hours planned for November. I am looking forward to some tips and stats from the leaders though.

Last edited by audiopile on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 am

Good luck everybody Smile

Although you Americans do have a rather large advantage with your mountain dew double XP shiz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:15 am

Sorry Snow noob question here but how will we know who prestiged when...will elite show it???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 am

You take a photo Rich and post it straight away, the time of the post is what counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 pm

WINNING !!!!!

lol:lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 pm

I have no shot with my limited time, but good luck to all who can participate. It would be fun to have different accolades for various accomplishments: Most captures, most kills, fewest deaths, best win percentage, KD, etc. Nothing major, just a nod on the sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I have no shot with my limited time, but good luck to all who can participate. It would be fun to have different accolades for various accomplishments: Most captures, most kills, fewest deaths, best win percentage, KD, etc. Nothing major, just a nod on the sig.

+1 Would be fantastic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Sweet, looking forward to the race! Good luck all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 pm

franread5 wrote:
You take a photo Rich and post it straight away, the time of the post is what counts.

Thanks Fran....surely the UK side will have the advantage with the earlier release time?...I thought it would have been who prestiged in the shortest time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 pm

I don't know why you're all going on about this...you know I'll make it there first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh Manic you're already there... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:28 pm

richm1975 wrote:
franread5 wrote:

Thanks Fran....surely the UK side will have the advantage with the earlier release time?...I thought it would have been who prestiged in the shortest time

A few people like this idea as well....So look for a prestige leaderboard coming soon.
It would be hard to do as a contest since it is open ended. Maybe someone play an hour a week and hits the button 6 months from now, but they had the shortest 'in game' time. Would we just keep announcing the newest winner? Limit the contest to a month? eh pita....

So I think I will set up a prestige leaderboard where everyone can post their time to prestige and I will keep a top 10 list for each console updated regularly. Sound good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 am

That's sounds great Snow but definitely agree with the time limit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Why not do a top 10 list for both - absolute quickest and shortest in game time played? Not that I will be on either of those lists!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 pm

olmf wrote:
Why not do a top 10 list for both - absolute quickest and shortest in game time played? Not that I will be on either of those lists!

Coming soon..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I know I'm new here, and really don't want to make waves, but...

In the original post, it was stated that the spirit of this contest is about dedication, determination, and deprivation.

If this is truly the case, the race (in my opinion) should be determined by the first to push the button. It is easy to compensate for the time zone differential by attaching "penalty hours" for those in the earlier time zone. Say we make the pacific US time-zone the "baseline" since (i think) they'd be getting the game last. So people on the east coast of the US (like myself) would have 3 hours added to our prestige time to put us even with the pacific coasters.

Sorry if that makes no sense. Either way, I'd love to participate, even though surely I will not be a factor in the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:17 pm

I can confidently say i wont be winning this. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Base it on time spent "in game". I'm not sure it would be a level playing field to make it first to prestige in calendar time.

Set some benchmarks for contest purposes too. First to 1000 kills, first to 100 captures, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:32 pm

I will prestige the same day I get it, lmao cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 am

I'm not sure how far I will go this time around but I will be playing tonight as soon as i get home from waiting in the cold, but I do like fatbrowndogs idea anways let the race begin and good luck to all but not that jsavy lol. Just kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

this sucks that you guys make all this fun stuff and i can't even play the game.... can i borrow someones..... For a few months??? lmfao
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 am

Unkyp wrote:
this sucks that you guys make all this fun stuff and i can't even play the game.... can i borrow someones..... For a few months??? lmfao

It's ok Unky, I'm stuck with Black Ops for a while too... Screw everyone else, we'll just play that. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race   The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official >30< clan MW3 Prestige Race
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next