Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Empty
PostSubject: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:36 pm

I asked Mrs. MiiisterAnderson not to buy me anything for Christmas since I/we don't need more "stuff". After nearly 13 years of marriage I should have known that she has sporadic temporary hearing loss when it comes to these things, but her heart is in the right place.

After all the hullabaloo with the kids opening gifts was over, she rounds the corner with one last gift bag and says there's one more thing left to open. In the bag, I find these:

It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. 2011-110

As it turns out, my PX21s left speaker went out a day or two before Christmas and she snuck out to get these. She admitted to shamelessly flirting to get a lower price on them, but I'm not sure what else she had to do. After using them, I'm not sure I care.

I would have never purchased these myself, but I now believe the 30 guys that were telling me the 5.1 and 7.1 equipped headsets make a huge difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm

You are a lucky man sir. Wonderful gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Wow Anderson, that is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Nice dude! My wife did just about the same thing but she got me the Sony PS3 wireless headset.....and it was the last present given so I was really stoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Now you can hear a mouse fart from the otjer side of the map. Very nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Very slick. You must have been a good boy this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Nice! Now you need to get a huge pack of AA batteries because they dont last long. But the sound is incredible and being wireless is so liberating. If IW would let you turn down the in-game music, you would never die. The sound is THAT good.

My mother in law got me a new PS3 slim to replace my ancient model that was on life support. Mrs. FBD would never have been so thoughtful.

She did buy me a sweet new small game jacket, so she's not all bad... Very Happy
The kids got Little Big Planet 2, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and Batman Arkham CIty. I may be MIA for a few days on MW3 to play Batman...that game is so cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Congrats. Glad you like them. Hope everyone else had a good Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:01 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

She did buy me a sweet new small game jacket, so she's not all bad... Very Happy
The kids got Little Big Planet 2, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and Batman Arkham CIty. I may be MIA for a few days on MW3 to play Batman...that game is so cool.

Sweet! I saw Nate playing Little Big Planet 2 early this morning. He probably hoped that no one would see him, but his secret is safe with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 pm

sweet man! congrats!

Last edited by lilrif on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:41 pm

What an awesome gift! Go Mrs. MiiisterAnderson!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

Awesome! Your wife kicks ass in the gift giving department...as does your mother-in-law FBD. I knew I should have said "yes" when my wife asked me if I wanted a headset....damn I'm an idiot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice. Review please. Thinking about going wireless and it's between these and the Astro A40s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah there is no way wife would get me anything realated to MW3, she makes fun of me wearing mine, alot of "your too old to be doing that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 pm

zombiepatton wrote:
Yeah there is no way wife would get me anything realated to MW3, she makes fun of me wearing mine, alot of "your too old to be doing that"

My wife constantly makes fun of my hair after wearing the headset.....she just does not get it.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 am

My wife just walks by and smiles when I am wearing my mine. I know she is going to give me sh1t later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.   It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official: Mrs MiiisterAnderson is the best ever.
Page 1 of 1