Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Official Pew Pew Rules

Go down 
+3
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Repo_Dog
BlackDeath
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What rules should we include in pew pew?
No shot shall be fired while looking thru a scope (vscoping)
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap19%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 19% [ 12 ]
Championship / title defense games require min 3 players
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap16%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
Default classes shall not be tampered with unless that change is voted on and approved by the majority
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap22%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
( . Y . )
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap22%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
Keep equipment (c4, knives, hawks)
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap11%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Remove equipment
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap6%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
No knifing? (throwing knives and hawks will still be allowed)
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap3%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Championship games need min 4 players?
Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_lcap1%Official Pew Pew Rules Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Official Pew Pew Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 am

Ok lets lay the ground work here.

Post suggestions and I'll edit the poll.

Last edited by BlackDeath on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 am

We had a few issues Black let me ask you since you guys started this. NO SCOPING. We had a couple scoping in which annoyed the hell out of me considering how fun it would have been for me If I could have scoped. Can people knife?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 am

Well we have a similar issue with Delta and his f'n c4 - the issue is no other class has C4 except the pew pew one.

So these things need to be decided... Use the equipment given? If so then the classes should be leveled and all given equipment or removed so only the pew pew class is available.

We always played whatever you're given you can use. However hardscoping which we dubbed v-scoping lol is NOT allowed. Being caught v-scoping will certainly promote ridicule and IMO you cannot win a title if caught at all in that game hard scoping.

Now you can use the scope to look across map but you CANNOT fire a shot while in ADS.

Another good question - if using knives / hawks should we set it to humiliate like sticks n stones? In other words if you get hawked or knifed from behind you actually lose points and get set back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 am

BlackDeath wrote:
Well we have a similar issue with Delta and his f'n c4 - the issue is no other class has C4 except the pew pew one.

So these things need to be decided... Use the equipment given? If so then the classes should be leveled and all given equipment or removed so only the pew pew class is available.

We always played whatever you're given you can use. However hardscoping which we dubbed v-scoping lol is NOT allowed. Being caught v-scoping will certainly promote ridicule and IMO you cannot win a title if caught at all in that game hard scoping.

Now you can use the scope to look across map but you CANNOT fire a shot while in ADS.

I personally enjoy c4 and thats what we started with. C4 and other explosives always have and always will be a good deterrent to get one shotted with a sniper. After a while we switched to TK's.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 am

However in the orig blops game type - the c4 was set to double damage. IMO that needs to be changed to normal.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

why is hard scoping not aloud !
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

NO C4, GRENADES, ETC. The only equipment allowable is the only one that takes some skill and luck- tomahawk. And I concur about ZERO scoping
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 am

And I guess it should be added....NO PANIC KNIFING!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 am

I vote goodsuck isn't allowed to play unless he has taken his medication!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 am

Repo_Dog wrote:
why is hard scoping not aloud !
pew pew is only hip fire no 'quick/hard' scoping.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 pm

I never changed or have changed the classes on my lazer tag set up. I got it from JK and that is the way we play it. The offical rules as stated by JK from the guy who set it up is NO SCOPING WHAT SO EVER. Everything else goes! Not sure why only one class has C4 but thats just the way it is.... And BTW Black, it getting hit with a smoke nade can kill you than c4 better kill your ass if your even remotly close! Also with the C4, lots of you ass holes like to set and wait for ppl to spawn in the houses and then shot as soon as they fry to jump out of the window, how do you stop this? Blow there ass up with c 4 and after enough times know one will camp the windows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 pm

An unofficial rule of polls on the forums is that boobs needs to be an option to vote on.....please update
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:27 pm

jsavvy wrote:
An unofficial rule of polls on the forums is that boobs needs to be an option to vote on.....please update

( . Y . ) these dont count? Black has his own way of makeimg the boob option better lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
jsavvy wrote:

( . Y . ) these dont count? Black has his own way of makeimg the boob option better lol

I don't ask silly adult questions like why.......I just vote boobs all the time

bounce lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

jsavvy wrote:

you better go get an eye exam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 pm

I vote to add no knifing except throwing knives and I think at least 4 people have to be present to claim "PEW PEW CHAMPION".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm

noob ?, I've not played BlOps as Dead_Eric, do I need to level shit up for the "default class?"

@Jassy (. Y .) is a visual representation of boobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
noob ?, I've not played BlOps as Dead_Eric, do I need to level shit up for the "default class?"

you fucking young people and your visual representations of stuff.....just fucking put boobs lol!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm

jsavvy wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:
jsavvy wrote:

I don't ask silly adult questions like why.......I just vote boobs all the time

bounce lol! cheers

LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

you fucking young people and your visual representations of stuff.....just fucking put boobs lol!

lol i guess you completely lose your mind from 35 to 37

now.....tell me what you see......

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
I never changed or have changed the classes on my lazer tag set up. I got it from JK and that is the way we play it. The offical rules as stated by JK from the guy who set it up is NO SCOPING WHAT SO EVER. Everything else goes! Not sure why only one class has C4 but thats just the way it is.... And BTW Black, it getting hit with a smoke nade can kill you than c4 better kill your ass if your even remotly close! Also with the C4, lots of you ass holes like to set and wait for ppl to spawn in the houses and then shot as soon as they fry to jump out of the window, how do you stop this? Blow there ass up with c 4 and after enough times know one will camp the windows!

calm down tiger - i never said you changed them [in this thread Smile ]

btw i edited the poll and added two more options - everyone should be allowed to change votes and have multiple choice

i may have to remove "keep equipment" and we'll just leave "remove equipment" in there - if we get many more options...poll are limited to 10 choices

i think if you take out knifing you'll start to see A LOT more c4 and hawks lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
jsavvy wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

lol i guess you completely lose your mind from 35 to 37

now.....tell me what you see......

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

A couple of wavy lines?

I like how my question was missed, and the jassy part was not a typo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm

No equipment

No knives,Thawks etc

No knifing

Allow scoping in. If not, then we might as well just only use pistols or something.

And set classes although why not just play custom barebones and eliminate weapon attachments and perks?
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 pm

carlmuir wrote:
No equipment

No knives,Thawks etc

No knifing

Allow scoping in. If not, then we might as well just only use pistols or something.

And set classes although why not just play custom barebones and eliminate weapon attachments and perks?

The entire point of pew pew is hip firing a sniper rifle... I think the current rule set that the Xbox guys are using is perfect.. they should remove the C4 though...
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I was messing around last night trying to set up a difrent type of lazer tag and c4 cannot be removed, it just cant has to be left out from the start. There has to be something in the other two, smoke, frag, nova, something.

Its great how it is, i just think if your caught v-scopeing you dont get the win/title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Pew Pew Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next