Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Official Pew Pew Rules

Go down 
+3
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Repo_Dog
BlackDeath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What rules should we include in pew pew?
No shot shall be fired while looking thru a scope (vscoping)
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 12 ]
Championship / title defense games require min 3 players
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
Default classes shall not be tampered with unless that change is voted on and approved by the majority
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
( . Y . )
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
Keep equipment (c4, knives, hawks)
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Remove equipment
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
No knifing? (throwing knives and hawks will still be allowed)
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Championship games need min 4 players?
Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I was messing around last night trying to set up a difrent type of lazer tag and c4 cannot be removed, it just cant has to be left out from the start. There has to be something in the other two, smoke, frag, nova, something.

Its great how it is, i just think if your caught v-scopeing you dont get the win/title.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Plus 1 Savvy!

I would like to add a mandatory 10 sensitivity!

One thing I like about Pew Pew is that its just for fun. I'm not too worried about rules. If Delta want to C4 me, thats fine. I'll getem back with a nut sack to the chin. Then post a vid for the world to see Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Vscoping is just lame and defeats the purpose of the game. If you're game is smothered in that much weak sauce then expect massive amounts of ridicule and razzing. Also if caught vscoping automatic TITLE DISQUALIFICATION.

Vscoping in pew pew is like not being able to drive a golf ball past the ladies tee - what's that called again? oh yeah a vag out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
Vscoping is just lame and defeats the purpose of the game. If you're game is smothered in that much weak sauce then expect massive amounts of ridicule and razzing. Also if caught vscoping automatic TITLE DISQUALIFICATION.

Vscoping in pew pew is like not being able to drive a golf ball past the ladies tee - what's that called again? oh yeah a vag out!

.....I'm never playing golf with you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm going to play around with it tonight but I think if you delete a class and start it from scratch, it defaults to having no equipment. Once something is selected, then you have to have something there.

Hokie is going to be so sad he'll never get the Pew Pew title with his smelly ass Vscoping. You can smell that clam from across the map.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm

C4 should never have been used even if it was part of the class. Kills should only come from no scopes and Hawks. Those were the rules when the game was made and those should always remain.

No C4 Delta and Scopes aren't allowed if you plan on being a champion of a no scope match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Just so everyone knows the cross hair in Pew Pew are drawn in just the same as if you were scoped in and they don't expand when you run. Hip firing is what it was designed for. That is why Pew Pew on MW3 sucks because you can't draw in the crosshairs this way.

If you want to know the real title is called LASER TAG not Pew Pew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
C4 should never have been used even if it was part of the class. Kills should only come from no scopes and Hawks. Those were the rules when the game was made and those should always remain.

No C4 Delta and Scopes aren't allowed if you plan on being a champion of a no scope match.

Dont be commin in here being all high and mighty Mr Belding! I stated clearly that you said it was all no scopes.... guess i missed where you said we couldnt use smoke or c4... guess this means Blacks former title has been striped! (See 1 smoke nade kill) lol!

Really though, i say we take the C4 off and make it clear even the smoke is off limits. I only started useing C4 cuz Sam killed me a dozen times with it.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Uea JK i call it Lazer Tag all the time but these bone heads (slam....slam) cant seam to get it stright.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:

Dont be commin in here being all high and mighty Mr Belding! I stated clearly that you said it was all no scopes.... guess i missed where you said we couldnt use smoke or c4... guess this means Blacks former title has been striped! (See 1 smoke nade kill) lol!

Really though, i say we take the C4 off and make it clear even the smoke is off limits. I only started useing C4 cuz Sam killed me a dozen times with it.

Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Jk_opi10
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:47 pm

I cant help but picture JK looking like that now Twisted Evil

Reach A Round given for the post J!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Jk_opi10

LOL reach given! I wasn't sure if the "Bellding" comment was really from Saved By the Bell
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Yeah immediately after he told me he was a HS principal I immediately made the connection and started calling him Mr. Bellding lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Pew Pew Rules   Official Pew Pew Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Pew Pew Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2