Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 am

Allright clannies, can't sleep and I couldn't sneak away for the midnight release of MW3. Now I am awake and will need your love and support I love you

Fear #1: Will I need to change my PSN ID in order to play MW3 with you all? The PSN that I play on has a dead email address and I have forgotten the PW. I may need to revert to my core playstation account for that reason. In addition I don't know how the elite premium will work. Will it be accessible to all usernames or only the one on which it was purchased. From my initial log in it seems that you can only link to one account.

Depending on how this works out please keep an eye out for friend invites from x_fidget_x or ChefOG30.

Fear #2: What if I really suck? Many of you worked on getting that prestige in the other COD games so I picked up MW2 in order to attempt it as well. Yikes! I was awful. Die, spawn, die, spawn x 6, get a kill. So you all may need to carry me for a while if indeed this looks more like MW 2.5. That is if you add me per fear #1.

But really, for those of you that are my core that I play with, please look for friend invites (I'll include "Chef" in there) and I will rebuild around that framework if need be. I can handle sucking at the game for a while, but not on my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 am

chef wrote:
Allright clannies, can't sleep and I couldn't sneak away for the midnight release of MW3. Now I am awake and will need your love and support I love you

Fear #1: Will I need to change my PSN ID in order to play MW3 with you all? The PSN that I play on has a dead email address and I have forgotten the PW. I may need to revert to my core playstation account for that reason. In addition I don't know how the elite premium will work. Will it be accessible to all usernames or only the one on which it was purchased. From my initial log in it seems that you can only link to one account.

Depending on how this works out please keep an eye out for friend invites from x_fidget_x or ChefOG30.

Fear #2: What if I really suck? Many of you worked on getting that prestige in the other COD games so I picked up MW2 in order to attempt it as well. Yikes! I was awful. Die, spawn, die, spawn x 6, get a kill. So you all may need to carry me for a while if indeed this looks more like MW 2.5. That is if you add me per fear #1.

But really, for those of you that are my core that I play with, please look for friend invites (I'll include "Chef" in there) and I will rebuild around that framework if need be. I can handle sucking at the game for a while, but not on my own.

I didn't play much MW2 but I attempted to the last few weeks and I got owned. So I started to think what if MW3 is the same way. But really I'm thinking MW2 was so bad because of the hackers and the fact these guys have been playing it for 2 years and knowing the maps is important. I'm sure everything will work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 am

I look at it this way with MW3...many of us are gonna have to simply adjust and within a few weeks we "should" be well adapted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 am

Manic, from what I can see you may never be "well adapted" Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 am

Don't be jealous of my ability to evolve past the constraints of an "inner-filter"...stop fighting the urge to "hold back", it'll make for a happier and more entertaining life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 am

We got your back Chef. We all will have to adapte to the game. Just jump in and give it hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 am

^^^ HellZ Yeah ^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am

I was on last night and I did suck, so no worries. Also right now no one can get into a match together so no one will know if you are getting adjusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 am

Do like everyone else does whenever a new map/game gets released. Post in a corner and wait for the fools that run around. haha Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Do like everyone else does whenever a new map/game gets released. Post in a corner and wait for the fools that run around. haha Razz

Yea like idiotic mutha fuckers like me lost like last year's easter egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 am

Someone give Fireman a controller and MW3 he is ready to wreck some shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 am

I love watching Fireman wreck shit...may not be pretty but its gorgeous to watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

Don't fret Chef. Does your Playstation autosign you into the PSN network? under account setting I believe you can update your email and password. That way you pick a valid email account and a new password (I recommend 1-2-3-4, the same as your luggage Very Happy ) and still use your existing PSN ID. Then you can sign up with elite becuase you do have to have your email and password you registered with PSN in order to access elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

Yes it autosigns me in, but in order to change the dead email I need the PW which I cannot recall. In order to link it to elite I need the PW as well. Without PW I need to access the email address which is a dead comcast account. Nasty little pickle on Chef's psn id. I will figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am

Well, I registered with Elite lastnight with my DEATH-THREAT-HxC account, it's my secondary, but the only one I play on now. I used my e-mail from my Primary account, so the e-mails would go to the account I actually use. So I signed up for Elite with secondary account, with my primary e-mail, if that makes any sense to anyone. It worked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Sounds like that might be exactly what I need to do. Thanks Deaththreat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia   Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing My MW3 Fears During a Bout of Insomnia
Page 1 of 1