Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

just sharing my happiness :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just sharing my happiness :) Empty
PostSubject: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 am

i was sent this today ....

We are writing to you about your order for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Hardened Edition that have you with us. We are really sorry but due to a problem with our supplier Activision we are unable to provide you with this exact item. We know this will be a real disappointment.

We have however worked very closely with Activision to provide you with a very similar package, and as an apology we’d like to send you the package detailed below for FREE:

• Copy of Standard Edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on PS3. This will be delivered to the address you placed your original order to on Tuesday 8th November via Royal Mail First Class post
• Limited edition, collectible Field Journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries. This will delivered with your copy of the game to the address you placed your original order to on Tuesday 8th November via Royal Mail First Class post
• 1 Year FREE Call Of Duty Elite Membership. A code to activate this will be emailed to you on Monday 7th November. Instructions on activation are as follows but will also be included in the email:

To activate Elite:
i. Input your code on Playstation Network
ii. Play match 1 of multiplayer in Modern Warfare 3
iii. Link and register using the free console app

• Your Free Elite membership code will also give you the ability to become an Elite Founder. Activate Elite before 13th November 2011 to unlock the below benefits
As an Elite founder you will receive all of the benefits of Elite membership plus:
- In game status, exclusive emblems, title, weapon camos
- Clan XP boost to level up faster
- Private Group
- VIP exclusive operations, events to win up level prizing

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with the Exclusive Playstation Network animated Timeline theme

Your existing order will be cancelled automatically therefore no further action is required by you. Please note that you have not been charged for this item.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter and we would like to thank you for valued custom.

Kind Regards

Play.com

although im a little disappointed that i cant get the hardened cardboard box it comes in, i think im likely to except this offer Very Happy

can anyone else see a difference in the 2 except the theme that i didnt know was there ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 am

WTF.....No Theme...What Bullshit!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

You lucky bastard.

Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 am

No difference except the missing theme. Big deal. Looks like you saved some money (which can now be applied to your terrible, terrible male prostitue addiction Very Happy ). Congrats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:58 am

Nate is just wringing his hands hoping that you'll continue to send him pix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 pm

where did you order it from Darren?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:09 pm

says at the bottom .. play.com Smile quick go order Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

I would have to assume this was given out cause you preordered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

yes manic i think so ?

and n8 that wouldn't even scratch the edges lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:15 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
says at the bottom .. play.com Smile quick go order Wink

Surprised didn't see that. I've already got mine on order from Game.

As long as you're happy with the deal cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Well, this would not bug me too much. All I want is Elite and the Game. Hope you are not too bummed out.

I bet some guy with a forklift drove the palate of hardened editions out the back door into a unmarked white van...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 pm

very nice...can't argue with that deal at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I just think it's a value to get the DLC up front at a discount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm

You lucky Bastage...saved some big bucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sharing my happiness :)   just sharing my happiness :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just sharing my happiness :)
Page 1 of 1