Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Problems with Elite and Chrome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Problems with Elite and Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Just a heads up to fellow Chrome users... the Elite website's functionality is broken. If you go to the Maps area under Improve, you see the Search & Destroy layout for a given map but when you select anything else, nothing happens. I went to the same page with Firefox and lo and behold the maps "slid" over just fine.

Not major but still not working right. Also, no Assault Rifle information is posting...

They shouldn't have taken the "Beta" off of their graphics for Elite... sheeesh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Everytime I try to get onto elite I get an internal server error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Same here. I can log in, but can't go past the profile confirmation page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Well the site is certainly in a huge state of flux right now. I should take screenshots of it because when it DOES come up it looks insane. Every visit there is some sort of CSS problem.

Although strangely enough, the map thing works in Chrome now. Odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Elite can kiss my ass....can't get anything to work....aaarrrgh so annoyed right now...game is not what I hoped either Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Everytime I try to get onto elite I get an internal server error.
Me too...trying to use my hardened edition codes to get founder status and the thing is a cluster...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

An extra $50 for something that does not work? IW would never do such a thing! They have an entire department ready to fix any and all problems that you may encounter the only problem is HE is busy mopping the floor at IW right now and cant help you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

It's full of little problems. Hard to believe they actually tested it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 am

i can only hope it will get better once the thousands of people stop bull rushing the website

i get the server error too Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 am

Well as far as I am concerned, IW and Activision need to extend our Elite membership out a couple of weeks to cover for the crappy opening day they started off with. Say what you want about BF3, but battlelog has been rock solid compared to this BETA site. My first impression of this "service" they are asking me to pay for yearly is NOT A GREAT ONE RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Elite and Chrome   Problems with Elite and Chrome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Elite and Chrome
Page 1 of 1