Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Linking Elite to YouTube problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Linking Elite to YouTube problems Empty
PostSubject: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am

I just created a youtube account to post videos on here but when I go through the motions I get to the end where it brings you back to Elite and it says I need to create an account.

Should I not have created the account first?

I definitely did everything correctly so is it that it take some time to link and be available?

Is creating an account not the same as a channel?

Any help is appreciated especially if you want to see an EXCLUSIVE video of DASHBOARD DELTA in action!
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I did the same thing and that's why my channel is X30Xogbunabali instead of ogbunabali.

So in answer yes you shouldn't have created the account first. You will have to do what I did. Hope that helps. If I remember correctly it was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Fuck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm

I had the same thing over and over.. I was on the Tech support with Elite 3 times for about an hour each. I found out on my issue was that when I first signed up for Elite I created the channel first and then what happens with YT is that it stays linked to that Elite account. Tech support solution was to create a new Elite account (different email and username) link it up to your PS3/Xbox and create your channel in proper order. I ended up screwing it up like 4 times and had that many different YT channel which i forgot what my PSWD/Username was on most of them. Trial and error to the Nth degree.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:38 pm

I did it all and still wouldn't work for like a month ,then tried again one and outta the blue it worked .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah, I have an open ticket from when MW3 first came out; I have tried everything and I still can't get it connected. The funny thing is that I can connect it to an old YouTube account that I have had for years, but that's not the one that I want to use...
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm thinking I need to do more research and find out what the proper way to it is. So far I now have 3 youtube accounts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linking Elite to YouTube problems   Linking Elite to YouTube problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linking Elite to YouTube problems
Page 1 of 1