Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Elite has a waiting room?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elite has a waiting room? Empty
PostSubject: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am

Ok so I have never successfully gotten into elite. The furthest I've gotten is this waiting room. Im gonna let this page stay to see if I ever get past it. Will keep you guys updated.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 am

You'll get the famous. An Error has occured. We are working to fix the problem. I heard that some poeple were able to access it on PS3, but the website version wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah The1, that message is all to familiar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:37 am

I'm in this morning....but it is still very glitchy. You can change your classes on the site and have it applied to the game. Not sure if it will work, but there could be some interesting effects if it ever works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 am

I could care less about Elite right now I just want the two hours of double xp im supposed to get for downloading a broken app. Wow I couldnt even imagine the rage people are going through that actually payed for this. I got the unexpected error. Fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 pm

I can get into it on PS3 fine, the only issue at times is timing out, which dumps you back at the intro Elite screen with the skull icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:40 pm

@justyourhero: Yeah, that's what I experience, too. I can get in with the PSN app, see a few things, then when I go to look at something else I dumps me out to start all over again.

I was able to briefly see the Career section from my PC this morning. I attempted to edit one of my Custom Classes and save the change to it. When I did so, it kicked me out and now when I go back into it I get the message saying I have to play a MP game in MW3 to create my profile.

A complete waste of time right now, but since I have only been able to play for 4 hours since I got it Tuesday, there's not much to see for me at the moment anyway. Rank 20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite has a waiting room?   Elite has a waiting room? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite has a waiting room?
Page 1 of 1