Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 am

The family is looking to upgrade from our 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. The wife would like a third row quality leg room. I am all about head room. We are looking very closely at a 2011 Dodge Durango, because this is a vehicle that everyone doesn't seem to have. Everywhere you look there are Chevy Traverses and GMC Acadias.

I haven't had luck with Ford so the Explorer is out of the question. Anyone that has other recommendation or anyone that has a Durango please give me your thoughts. We might checkout the Mazada CX9, but I don't know how big the 3rd row is.

She is wanting a larger SUV overall.

Thanks in advanced.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 am

Some might disagree but you can't go wrong with a honda or toyota. A guy I work withs wife just got either a Honda pilot or crv and he says they love it. I believe the pilot is larger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Frankly I don't think you can beat the big Chevy stuff like the Yukon/Tahoe and Suburban for this. They are perfect for seating 7-8 and getting the 4WD in comfort. Ford has the Excursion but it is way more "truckish". Any of the smaller SUV's that offer the 3rd row seating are good for nothing but kids back there. You can't put 3 full grown humans in the rear seat of a pilot unless they are all 5'2 - 90 lb women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:54 pm

The Nissan Pathfinder Armada if they still make it is pretty roomy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
The family is looking to upgrade from our 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor. The wife would like a third row quality leg room. I am all about head room. We are looking very closely at a 2011 Dodge Durango, because this is a vehicle that everyone doesn't seem to have. Everywhere you look there are Chevy Traverses and GMC Acadias.

I haven't had luck with Ford so the Explorer is out of the question. Anyone that has other recommendation or anyone that has a Durango please give me your thoughts. We might checkout the Mazada CX9, but I don't know how big the 3rd row is.

She is wanting a larger SUV overall.

Thanks in advanced.

FYI, two of my co-workers have been quite uphappy with their Durangos (complaints are gas mileage, 3rd row room, and reliability). That said, gas mileage is an issue for any mid to large size SUV.

While the Chevy stuff isn't my area of expertise, one of the vehicles I rented was a new Tahoe a few months back. My initial impression was positive.

I'm an import guy, so I lean towards Toyota (and less frequently Honda these days). I have two friends each with Sequoia's and Pilots. They are happy with them, with the Sequoia being larger.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I would recommend the Tahoe or Yukon unles you want the larger versionc (i.e. Suburban or Yukon XL). If you want a more premium version you can move up to the Denali version of the Yukon. We have had several and have always been very happy with them...the ultimate family truckster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room 6a00e54ed05fc28833011168fd93f7970c-400wi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

I'm on my 4th suburban. Usually trade every 3 years while the value is still high. Usually get the z71 off road package with undercarriage reinforcements and more rugged suspension. Went with an Escalade for one cycle but I missed the rear cargo space. (This was before the Escalade ESV).

3 kids and a dog that goes everywhere makes the big SUV a virtual necessity. Love having the split 3rd row too. I can put my son back there and still leave half of the seat down for golf clubs, gun cases, dog kennels, etc.

Plus you can get the option of a power lift second row seat which makes it really easy for the young 'uns to get into the 3rd row.

I vote Suburban all the way. And the gas mileage is not any worse than the midsize variety.

My wife didn't like driving them at first, but the back up camera makes it much more manageable to park. Towing is great too. The imports just don't tow well and the long wheelbase of a Suburban makes towing a boat or trailer of any kind a breeze. You can get trailer brake controls added on and a selectable automatic transmission which is really nice for getting up steep boat ramps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room   Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a SUV with a third row with leg room
Page 1 of 1