Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Empty
PostSubject: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Hey all
I'm noticing that many people are having trouble playing the game and are having a hard time putting together point streaks and leveling up. Here are a few of my thoughts that can help us all to improve as a team and help those of us who are struggling to stay competitive out of the gate. Smile

Mw3 has been a ton of fun It took a few hours to get the maps down but now after 30 hrs of play time its gotten much better.

You just have to get a play style that works for you. if you are having trouble putting point streaks together just run support with hard-line pro. and use simple point streaks. like uav and counter uav. if you only have the two running you will constantly get them. just by capping flags and playing the objective. This will also get you point really fast.

If you don't run a 3rd higher streak you will repeat your kill streaks over and over. 10 uavs and counter uavs are much better than a air drop for 18 that gets shot down before you get your drops lol.

Run Stinger
Shooting down air support will get you kill streaks fast. Shooting down the center gunner of a streaf run will kill 3 of the 5 choppers for a 3 kill streak if you have hard-line it will give you your uav and counter uav. in one shot.

Constant uavs and counter uavs will also help your team get there Kill streaks and in turn help keep you alive by keeping the enemy at bay to give you much needed time to cap flags and get your points.

As you build a team for a game type. Define roles to help everyone be on the same page. Travel in groups especially in games like kill confirmed and work together. Use your cover and remember to get behind stuff before engaging the enemy. Don't fight fair especially if you have a hard time winning gun fights. Think smart and slow down a bit and you will have a much better time in MW3 Smile

Theese are just a few hints to try and help us all improve if you have some recommendations Please reply and help us all improve together Smile

Last edited by WCFC Silverback on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Didn't know about knocking down the center chopper on the strafe run. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm

I really like the idea of just running UAV and CUAV only. I have been running support only and go UAV AUAV and air drop. I may have to give my run and gun a 2 kill streak only. I also like the sam turret, with UAV and CUAV.

Like I said in an earlier post Go invisible, blind eye, asassin and stalker with the ump silenced. I really like this class setup for every game mode. I also like this setup with the first sniper rifle while playing DOM, I think KC is too fast for a sniper except a quick scoper wich I am not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

2 KS? I like it. I run the Advanced UAV at 12, but it is long trek to get there, thus a long time to get there with out any planes in the air.

At only 2 ks I bet you cycle through like nobody's business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Capping flags you will get them non stop Smile

Wich also = HUGE XP Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Ok I am gonna try the 2 KS tonight wich brings up the importance of running blind eye, asassin and stalker, not that most people would run 2 KS but if the other team did then it is really important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 pm

O yea I also love the support, as I can get lots of kills just not all in one string so this is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 pm

That's been my M-O so far in playing. I've run 2 low streak support streaks and one higher one such as Stealth Bomber, Stinger and Hardline Pro where 2 assists count as well. Just capping, taking out air support and getting some kills makes it easy to cycle through the streaks.

I've also taken to running a similar set up for Assault package and through a few caps, getting easy assists using tactical grenades and shooting down UAV's with a launcher gets me Pred missles, Precision Airstrike and onward without even engaging the enemy much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm

I have not even tried hardline because all I run is support, I may have to use assault and try it, no real need for it by using support.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 pm

I think there is a use for HL with the support package. A short cycle on UAV and Counter UAV will throw out enough UAVs to become an Advanced UAV (I've read 3). Having a constant Blackbird would be invaluable and easy to do if only 2 guys are running it, leaving others to plant SAMs, higher killstreaks, etc. If we can dedicate ourselves to keeping their recon out of the sky, this could be a strategy for success. Aerial Superiority= cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Hardline pro gives you points for assists so spraying through crouds and dieing will give you assists and every 2 assist gives you 1 kill so spray at a group of 4 guys die and when your team mates kill them even after you respawn you get credits for kills

Hardline is a must for support becaus eyou will most likely die fast I respawn with my first perk 99% of the time because while i respawn my team mates kill the guy that got me and I get credit Smile
HArd line FTW Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:13 pm

+1 to you for the idea of running only 2 kill streaks but getting them more often...brilliant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:14 pm

As Horst said, I think 3 or 4 uav's in the air = advanced uav on your mini map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 pm

UAV + Ballistic Vests (no 3rd) is another good low support pointstreak loadout. Especially because you get points when teammates use the vests, plus a lot of people are running assassin pro now which means CUAV is not as effective (doesn't affect them at all).

I end up dumping vests all over the place during the game, also it's nice to be able to pick up a few yourself and slow down the rate of dying slightly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips   Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Game Ever lol Support class Tips
Page 1 of 1