Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

C4 tips for all?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

See title.

It's something I always want to use but I find myself horrible with it. I seem to throw it about 4 feet max and have trouble lobbing it up onto second story buildings.

Also with my play style of "retarded rusher", C4 seems a bit of a camping weapon as you have to watch to know when to blow it.

Retarded Rusher (tradmarked) = something similar to Wini's rushing. Stupidly chase red dots on the map, think I can outgun everyone I come across, almost never seem to check around me when moving, only looking forward and generally running around with my head cut off.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 am

Its not a camper tool, but a strategic explosive devise. After you take a Dom point throw c4 on it. When the does the call out that your using that point double tap square. 3 People capturing usually equals 3 kills. and the kills count towards your killstreaks. You can activate it from clear across the map.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks Carl. I miss you too. I am a terrible rusher and have given up on it for now. I think I am more the camping sort controlling areas in at or around B. I will watch dots to see how fast they are coming towards me…

I have seen C4 used as a instant nade before. The guy threw it on me from like 5 feet away and detonated it instantly. Think of it like a nade with out a fuse. I tried to replicate the move. I was able to conceptualize it, but never able to execute it effectively.

I would like to try the sabotage B method that Dave is referring to. I understand that is how it would work. I assume that tactical nades interfere with it…

My only tip: Use claymore...
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm

It works very well as a defensive weapon to hold a flag in dom. Especially if you don't put it at the base of the flag, but on the roof or a nearby wall so the OPFOR (opposing force) don't see it when they rush the flag. Listen for the verbal warning that you are losing the point and detonate. I don't believe tack nades interfere with the c4. I wonder if the jammer does.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I've tried throwing C4, but never got far with it. In theory this works better from an elevated perch. I will typically set it just off a flag and wait for the call.

I'd like to be more proficient with the C4 since you get 2 of them versus 1 claymore. I'm getting (marginally) better and find that, by not dying, I miss having a claymore to setup. Smile
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Everytime I use C4 I hear the "your equipment has been destroyed" or whatever it says. I gave up on using it also.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 pm

I usually use c4 for those ow so annoying snipers camping around Razz its a blast hahaha
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I think c4 would be more useful if it didn't light up like a homing beacon. It's way too easy to see and therefore shoot from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:29 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Everytime I use C4 I hear the "your equipment has been destroyed" or whatever it says. I gave up on using it also.

Same here. I find it useless, maybe cuz I don't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Id like to test strapping it to a teammate and have them charge a flag as its being captured. Anyone know if it will stick to team mates? I'll be the suicide bomber!!!
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Jihaddd!!!!!!. Way to take one for the team Obxj.
C4 tips for all? 81pszr10
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

hahhha That shit is funny right there astronaut +1 sir Laughing
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 pm

thanks Bread. I wonder if you could sticky c4 to a teamate and turn him into a bomber. Have the bomber use ghost pro, silencer, and infiltrate into the enemy area. communicate on when to detonate. It wouldn't kill the carrier unless friendly fire was on. we may have to try it out. that would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Back in World of War we use to throw sticky bombs on the person going into the headquarters it was pretty funny watching him go in glowing like one big grenade.
Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 pm

There used to be a medal in MW2 for sticking a semtex onto a teammate and getting a collateral kill. I think it was called Group Hug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C4 tips for all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C4 tips for all?   C4 tips for all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C4 tips for all?
Page 1 of 1