Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

SPAS tips anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I am done with the Stryker (for now) and moving on to the next weapon, and I selected the SPAS.

Wow, it is powerful.

However, it is pump action and therefore much slower than the stryker.

If I can manage to hit them once at close range it is over. If I miss then I am doing a lot of dancing while it reloads and usually die.

Questions:

I am running SoHpro, and need to know if you think AssasinPro or QuickDrawPro is better?
What do you recommend for the third perk?

What attachments (once unlocked) do you like best with this gun?

Any other tips?

Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Honestly I recommend using the KSG or 1887 over the SPAS. I can't back it up with stats, but both feel better and I seem to get less hit markers and more one hitters with them.

As for attachments, if you use the models there aren't any. For other shotties, use grip until extended mags, and damage once it's unlocked.

I'd run assassin over Quickdraw. You need to be close to use the shotgun, so not appearing on a minimap until firing helps with that. Third perk I generally use Steady Aim. The spread on the shotties is the exact same hipfiring with Steady Aim as it is aiming down sights.
Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I use Recon, Assasin, Stalker and always aim down sight unless there close enough to smell my breath then I hip fire it. ReconPro is great because when you just get a hitmarker (and you will), they will show up on the minimap for your teammates to clean up. Extreme Conditioning is good as well but use SteadyAimPro with it so you'll recover from sprinting faster. SoH is kind of useless to me since it's single shot. Refill a couple shells at a time and move on.
Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 pm

If you have the 1887 unlocked, I'd suggest using that, but the Spas is pretty good with the new patch. Only thing is make sure you're first shot is on. If not, there's a good chance you'll get killed during the pump animation.

Extreme conditioning --> Flanking, and getting to cover to reload
Assassin ----> Stay off the map
Steady aim ---> No need to ADS, get that first shot off

I'd level it up just like the Striker. Use the grip until you unlock Ext mags. Use range if you have a decent connection, otherwise use damage.
Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm

i would say the hardest thing is just getting the timing so as soon i reload i dump another shot. if i miss the first shot if i can slide behind cover then just lean out and hit him again. im not certain but i think the character reloads faster ADS sights so if you miss with the hip bring it up. my .02 .... good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 pm

i like the spas, i actually used it during an earlier prestige, forgot how high i got it. i rarely ads with it, all hip fire. unless you get the drop on the guy, you better be ready to move around for the second shot. like shotty said keep the crosshairs centered so you get the first shot center mass. i used ext. cond. assasin and steady aim. i'm waiting to get 10/80 then i'm gonna rank all the shotties
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Once you get the timing down of the pump and thump (that's what she said) it's awesome!
Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 am

Got some great tips. I think I will lose the SoH and go with EC, Assasin and SteadyAim.

I tried the extended mags on the Stryker and not sure how much I like it.

Besides the obvious extra mags does it do anything.

My plan is to level each shotty. I just chose the SPAS this time because I seem to get killed by it a lot.

If you aim down the sights a lot wouldn't it be better to have Stalker?
Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 am

I don't personally use shotties much, but there was a time I did. As for stalker being useful. I think its about the worst perk in the game. If you have move your sights around that much, you need to focus on bringing your accuracy up. Not look for a perk that you can basically get by just turning up your sensitivity. I play on ten. Which at first can be difficulty but if you start around 6 then go 7 then 8 etc till ten you gain a far superior advantage on your enemies. Actually if you aim down sights a lot. Go with SE pro. You recover faster from the extreme conditioning sprint. IE: This means when you turn a corner running. You don't have that split second delay of bringing your weapon up.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPAS tips anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAS tips anyone?   SPAS tips anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAS tips anyone?
Page 1 of 1