Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 am

So Elite is a pain that I learned today when sending out invites. If you aren't a friend on my JK STEELERS68 account or I am not tracking you it doesn't seem to allow me to invite people yet.

So in order for me to track and invite people please join the x30x group and Over30 group on Elite. There are a lot of people that aren't on the forum or in the clan in the over30 group, so invite seekers join x30x then post here for me to send out invites. I hope it doesn't take this long to get everyone in.

Please be patient. Elite is slow and takes forever to get anywhere.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:12 am

hey jk i joined the x30x group just now.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:24 am

Jk on the mainpage...search for the players name in the search engine on the left side of the screen...when you go to their page you can invite them to the clan. You'll see the invite button on the top right of the screen. After your done use the search engine again to go to the next person. This is the way that I did all the invites for PS3. It is a pain in the ass.

However if you can get everyone to leave a comment on the clan page itself, it might make it alot easier to send invite. You wouldnt have to search. Just click and go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm

JK got your invite and accepted it but I can not view our clan information. Is there something wrong with Elite at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Got the invite thanks JK.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm

MANGUMxHOODxRAT wrote:
JK got your invite and accepted it but I can not view our clan information. Is there something wrong with Elite at the moment?

I would have to say probably. Sometimes it is ok and sometimes not.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

I sent out a bunch of invites. What a pain. If you haven't gotten one or I missed ya. Please PM me and I will get one out to ya. Thanks for the patience on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 am

MANGUMxHOODxRAT wrote:

Same as above. I have accepted invite, thank you, but I can't view the clan page on elite ('404 page not found error' when going to clan page). That was better compared to last night when it just went to a screen with a red background. I will continue to check on Elite since it is very sensitive.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:55 am

Yes. I can't even get into it on my side. I can only search people up that need invites and invite them from their page. I don't even know how many people we have now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I have the same problem as SilverBackStran. 404 error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:24 am

So how do you join the Group? I found it but I can't seem to join it. Do I need to be added?
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am

If you are talking about the groups the whole connect side of elite has been messed up on that side. I will send you a clan invite, but that will only get you into the clan you will have to join the group another way. Anyone can join groups it is the clan in which you have to get invites. I don't even know how many people we have in our clan at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

we have 32 members in the clan in elite currently
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Jk,
love the custom Title & Tag every time i hit a lobby the kids are asking how did you do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Clan invite   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Joined the x30x group. Is that all I need to do? Anxious to sport the custom title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 pm

would like to join. Username is milkslinger1. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm

JK Steelers...I'm going to need a new elite invite. The one you sent me last time doesn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 am

I have joined both x30x and over30 groups. This thing will get figured out sooner or later. LOL
Just so I know where to look, where will my clan invite show up?

Thanks Jk

P.S. - Go NINERS!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 am

Sgt Papa bear42 wrote:
I have joined both x30x and over30 groups. This thing will get figured out sooner or later. LOL
Just so I know where to look, where will my clan invite show up?

Thanks Jk

P.S. - Go NINERS!! Very Happy

I believe you have a good invite waiting for you. On the main page there is a feed section, notification sections, and then an invite section. There should be an invite there waiting for you. If it is good or bad. Either way let me know. I am pretty sure that I got you a good one out yesterday though.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 am

HotNix828 wrote:
JK Steelers...I'm going to need a new elite invite. The one you sent me last time doesn't work.

When did you check last. I think that you got a good one yesterday. If it doesn't work. Delete it and I will get you out a new one. Message back either way.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 am

svarden1 wrote:
would like to join. Username is milkslinger1. Thanks!

milkslinger1 I believe you have a good invite waiting for you. Please check you invite.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

titus4181 wrote:
Joined the x30x group. Is that all I need to do? Anxious to sport the custom title.

Titus,

I believe you have a good invite waiting under the invite section on the main page. This section is next to the feed and notification sections on the first or main page. Just open it and accept. Hopefully it is one that it working. If not PM me back and I can get out a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 am

JK STEELERS68 wrote:

I believe you have a good invite waiting for you. On the main page there is a feed section, notification sections, and then an invite section. There should be an invite there waiting for you. If it is good or bad. Either way let me know. I am pretty sure that I got you a good one out yesterday though.

I just logged in and checked, I don't have anything next to the feed and notification boxes, so I guess it didn't come through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Roger feels good to finally get into the damn forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ   XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX ELITE INVITES PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1