Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New XBox Leader

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 pm

There are no hard feelings from me, but Scoooby has decided to leave the clan for a more competitive based team. So I need someone to step up and take the reins for Xbox. I have moved Scoooby to the Non 30 Usergroup, and I hope that he sticks around on the Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

That's sad to hear..

Scooby was doin good things for the X-box side.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:27 pm

In order for the Xbox side of 30 to grow like the PS3 side has it will take a lil patience. We didn't get where we are overnight. It took several months for us to start putting together solid teams. I also posted my butt off on other forums trying to recuit people. So for you Xbox'ers be patient, and help recruit when you can on other forums and eventually you guys will have several strong teams like we do on the PS3.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

That is why I put our website in all the sigs I make. Hopefully they use the sig on other forums and it might get a few extra people to check us out.
I remember when we had 15-20 members on the PS3 side. before we even had a webpage.

LoL the good ol days........

Dave, you ever hear/see SteveOrgi anymore? He was one of the OG's. I haven't seen him play since he started some mods on his car.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Good points Snow. I happened to come across Steve's name on my PSN last night and wondered where/how he was. Damn, I can still remember those crazy FFA's with him as the host, lol. I can still remember seeing The1's post on Gamefaqs back in late December, and it's hard to believe that all this has come so far. We keep building and adding more players and we all have a blast with this.

PS: Good work on those sigs my friend
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:07 pm

wow, Crazy
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm

I haven't seen steve online in a while I actually just removed him from my friends list this weekend to make room for some of the new guys. I'm sure that he'll find his way back someday.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 am

Someday. Steve was alright. Figured between the Airforce and his car he is just very busy. I recently had to delete him also to make room for some new guys also.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 am

hey guys dont worry ill still pop in now and again. it was nothing againsted you guys. i just needed a more competitive clan and honestly im not very good with patients lol so i thought by me joining a clan that was already set up for what i wanted would be a better choice for me. dont worry xboxers ill still group up with you guys and kick some ass. its been great here. and thanks again for the chance to try and help you get the xbox side going. and guys i hope i can be there for the friendly mixer friday. see you guys online
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:44 am

We all wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors Scooby! Hope you'll still visit us sometimes. Also, good luck in the competitive gaming community. I've been to that dance before and it's a hell of a ride. It really helps in boosting your skill level. Makes you think way before you even react. Give em' hell for us!
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

As most of my online PC time is at work during breaks / lunch, I don't have a lot of time to devote to recruiting. I can post the odd thing on gamefaqs, but I don't know the 'good' websites to recruit from.

I still spend a lot of time inviting all Xbox guys I have when I'm online and can hold down the Xbox forums at least for now.

If someone can hit me up with some websites, I'll probably cut and paste Dave's gamefaqs recruitment post (if I can find it) to these websites.

We are making some great strides with the Xbox side as I think my friend list is up to 15 clannies and most of those guys (and girl) are on very frequently.

Carl
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

Well it looks like a restructuring is in order. In my opinion all of us Xboxers need to get together and bounce ideas around to see what are next move really is. i have played with almost all of the guys and you couldn't ask for a better group. So with that being said we really need to ask ourselves are we just doing this to have fun or to put teams together to clan battle because that is whats going to effect the recruiting of new members.

So with that all being said where do we all stand my fellow Xbox clan members??
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

Oh yeah, it has been fun playing with you scoob and hopefully we can go into battle again sometime. Good Luck with your future clan.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 pm

yeah, I'm bummed to see scoob go, but hopefully he will enjoy where he's going. I think Mangum is right, it's time to have a pow wow and get everyone on the same page as to what we collectively want the future to look like for the xbox 30's
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

thanks guys. dont worry ill still be around and anytime u guys wanna play just hit me up. maybe ill see u guys in the friendly mixer friday! Razz well good luck guys and carl ill post up the sites that ive been posting up on for recruiting to help you out.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 pm

i take it ras and nogard still play xbox??

bomber
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Ras left the clan. I only played with him once. nogard is there, but I've sent him tons of invites and he never joins, so I have to assume he's moved on as well but for some strange reason leaves me on his friends list even though he won't come play. ??
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm

I personally believe we need to grow the ranks of the Xbox 30 before we decide to turn it into a "competitive" gaming team. It took many months to build the ranks of the PS3 side before it became a constant ground war group since there were always at least 9 clan members on. As it stands right now after experiencing last weeks "wife and family gone camping, play Black Ops constantly after work", the Xbox group was usually around 3-4 people.

I believe it needs to stay as a fun and social group until the ranks swell as we just don't have the manpower to constantly run 6 man teams who will get to know each other and learn consistent strategies. We do run enough to practice on the 4 man Team Tactical though.

Also, the clan has a whole has never demanded a specific level of skill or K/D ratio in keeping with the fun nature. Now while the clan has a number of highly skilled members, I believe the average clan K/D ratio of its members ranges between 0.7 - 1.5. I wonder if that is enough to enter the competitive gaming world?

I would suggest the 360 group as a whole begin (continue) the advertising of a mature and fun loving gaming community with no real entry restrictions other than age and a brain on your shoulders, on various forums and high traffic sites.

Any of the 360 group who find themselves playing together on a regular basis and performing well as a team should definitely sign up (or whatever you do) for tournaments or competitions though.

We just need to build up the closeness and comfort level with each other as the PS3 side as well as increasing the ranks. As that happens, you will find your skill level rising (hopefully) and we can become more competitive moving forward.

Just my 2 cents.

Carl
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm

I completely agree, Carl. It's good to hash it all out like that though. I think sometimes different people always have different expectations of what the clan is and should be. If someone expects a particular level of performance and results and extra competitive attivities that they aren't getting, then that will only lead to frustration and disappointment. For me, when that first handfull of us joined in the beginning, the clan was just about having fun with some mature and like minded people, limiting how much we would have to tolerate the zit faced assasins in the gaming community that blow your ears out with racial slurs and teenage b.s.. That's what drew us all in and caused us to grow from 10 or 12 dudes to over 100 so quickly. We were a laid back, ADULT clan, that adults could join and play with whenever they were able. No pressure to put in a certain number of hours or maintaining some level of stats. To maybe rephrase Carl's thoughts, I think that our main objective needs to revolve around community building. Yes, we all like to win and want to get better along the way and maybe that will evolve in to clan battles and stuff like that with other clans, but beasting the GB's isn't really one of our primary objectives. I would be happy if we had practice times and maybe even worked up to some competitive stuff, but that really is much further down the line for us as a clan in my opinion. If that is what someone wants, this probably isn't the right clan for them right now, because we're just not there yet. That being said, I'm wondering if we really have to have a "leader" immediately. Having someone that is able to put the time in as a leader of the clan would be nice, but I'm not sure if it's a necessity at the moment. If someone was able to step up to the plate, that'd be great, but if that doesn't happen I think we can all just sorta pitch in to keep things rolling. Once the advertising is done, it's just a matter of adding people on xbox live an inviting them to games. Keep in mind that high turn over with new members is just nature of the beast. We've always had people that join and never play. just part of it.

That's my $.02 for what it's worth

maRsh
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 pm

I agree with both of you guys. i was just throwing some ideas out there for the remaing of us to get together and sort this kinda stuff out. like marsh said people have different expectations of a clan and maybe this is why the xbox side has not been very good a recruiting new members. i would also like to get a sceduled practice night as well so that we can see what kind of turn out we are really going to have and from there see were things go. also keep in mind that Xbox has been one of the bigger compertive gaming consoles. so with all this in mind should we keep the sceduled clan battle on for Friday?
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm fine with the thing on friday. I think I should be able to make it if everyone wants to do it. I think it's supposed to be more of a "mixer" with a laid back sort of environment. But hell, it could be like the last one we did as far as I know. lol. scoob said last night that he'd let pcp know. I guess we wait to hear from him and in the mean time get a roll call of those who still want to do it on our side.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Friday nights e.s.t. are off limits for me as they are family movie night.
Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Tuesdays and Thursdays have always seemed like the easiest to get the old farts together for stuff like this, but I'm good with whatever.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Marsh, i think that is a good idea to put a new roll call together for friday. i also think we need to put a pole together and have everyone vote on what days work for them and start getting some feed back from the clan mates. i will get a pole started.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm down for anything. I'm happy either way. I joined so I had more people my age to play with and maybe even get into some occasional clan battles. The 30 is great for me, and I can't think of a better group of guys to be playing with. If others want more, then I'm more than I'm willing to help those fellow 30's out. I like everything Black Ops (exceptions S&D, One in the Chamber, and Lag), but I would deal with the exceptions if it meant that this is the only thing that my fellow clan members are down for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sponsored content

New XBox Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XBox Leader   New XBox Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New XBox Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next