Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3

Go down 
+7
Repo_Dog
ninjesmurf
Severed Digits
Dog_soildier
Mason32nd
Brennan_Huff122
walldoggy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 pm

black ops is so much better than modern warfare 2/3 I cant even put it in words... theres one flaw in Black Ops (hit detection) vs. the countless flaws in MW3 (overpowered weaponry, chat/party system sucks, map layout/sizes, graphics, spawning)

to me, black ops is the best game ever and most enjoyable and if more people switched back I would happily play it for another year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:23 pm

This may be off track but anyways Im playing demolition on mw3 and I get an invite from fireman so Im like hell ya get to play with some clannies. Quit my match hit triangle to get to the friends list hit triangle again to view my invites and his invite isnt there. Im like wtf? Invites are broke too now? Bah. Check the XMB friends list and that fucker is playing black ops. Funny shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Put me on the list for Black Ops. I looked last night, but didn't see anyone playing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:08 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
This may be off track but anyways Im playing demolition on mw3 and I get an invite from fireman so Im like hell ya get to play with some clannies. Quit my match hit triangle to get to the friends list hit triangle again to view my invites and his invite isnt there. Im like wtf? Invites are broke too now? Bah. Check the XMB friends list and that fucker is playing black ops. Funny shit.

LOL!! That happened to me too last night.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Seems like a good number of people are into playing BO, so keep sending invites out if you are on. I would think it would need to be at least one person on for others to join, otherwise everyone goes to MW3. So be that first penguin off the ice berg!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm

I want to apologize to the ones that backed out of there games to see that it was a BOs invite.I will send a message before I send out invites.Hope I didn;t hurt your K/D.LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

So that is what happened! I saw I had an invite from and OG. I backed out and tried to follow the invite, but it was gone!

Apparently I was receiveing a call from beyond the MW3... Spooky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

im in just send me a invite, A-R-C-A-N-E or OLgezzer hell just send it to both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 am

Arcane... I screwed up on the friend invite so hopefully I'll sort it out this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 am

i'll gladly bail out from MW3 to play some Blops......if you's ever need a 6th guy, just send me an invite, if we end up with 7 or more , and no one wants to do groundwar , feel free to kick me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 am

Mason...even GW on Blops is a blast.

And why isn't Mason a x30x?

As a MOD and an OG I call for the rising of Mason to x30x status regardless of his affiliation with another Clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 am

One of the stipulations of Mason's clan is in order to belong you may not belong to another clan. If we add him here as an official member he will be booted from the 55's.

Think of it as we like Mason enough to NOT make him part of our group. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Had an absolute BLAST last night rocking some Blops..

I could tell who was talking by their voice!!! Walldog, Bee, Stream and I actually had fun bullshitting during a game. It was nice

I haven't had a conversation with anyone since Nov 8th

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm

I hear ya snow, it was great just shooting the shit and being able to understand them. Although I seem to have forgotten how to play ops, tended to get lost on the maps and couldnt find my P90 for the life of me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
One of the stipulations of Mason's clan is in order to belong you may not belong to another clan. If we add him here as an official member he will be booted from the 55's.

Think of it as we like Mason enough to NOT make him part of our group. Smile

Or we dislike the 55's just enough to take him for our own... jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 pm

The Joy of Playing Blops...

Being able to carry on a various conversation that has nothing to do with Blops as your brutaly killing
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:23 am

Updated the list. Good playing with everyone last night. Forgot the joys of Cracked! Poor Sn0w was 30-0 and I saw the first death take him to 30-1. lol I think he ended up 35-5 for that game.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 am

MANIC wrote:

As a MOD and an OG I call for the rising of Mason to x30x status regardless of his affiliation with another Clan

i have no problems playing groundwar at all , i just know some dont like it....
and this may be a stupid question... but.... what does OG stand for ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 am

Mason32nd wrote:
MANIC wrote:

i have no problems playing groundwar at all , i just know some dont like it....
and this may be a stupid question... but.... what does OG stand for ?

OG = OLD GUY! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

It's not that I want to go back to Blops, it's just that I wish they would patch MW3 so it's fixed...when you look at the communication in MW2 I'm not going to hold my breath...there is a lot good about MW3 but for me it has no fun factor.....last night myself, Fran and Fireman had a good laugh on Blops....some kid was giving out because we wouldn't revive him and we were coming out with the funniest excuses.....actually lmao Fireman tried to revive him once but he killed him??? lol!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 am

So I finally returned my MW3 and am strictly Black Ops until I can find it for $40 or less. I refuse to pay top dollar for MW3. So anyone see me on BO, let's party up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Add me to the list please, I'm a noob on your forums but can kick some pretty big arse on blops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm 100% in on this. Will probably be playing BLOPS vs MW3 at a 90:10 ratio in favor of Black Ops....so add me dammit
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Anyone still up for BO? Bee_Swarm and I have been on the past couple nights and it's a lonely thing when it's just the two of us on... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Sorry man been on for short spirts myself, wife has me jumpin with all this christmas crap, but dam I love christmas baking LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 pm

walldogkl wrote:
Anyone still up for BO? Bee_Swarm and I have been on the past couple nights and it's a lonely thing when it's just the two of us on... lol

Sorry I missed your msg last night, I noticed it when I was logging off and clearing my msg box.
72" tv makes it easy to miss those messages in the heat of a battle....

Hit me up tonight if I'm on..I am about to...bre....ak....M...W3....... scratch
I am having this horrible love/hate thing mW3 right now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3   If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you'd rather play Black Ops than MW3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next