Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My new favorite GUN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My new favorite GUN! Empty
PostSubject: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 pm

So for the longest time, well since the game came out I have really only used 3 guns, L118A ( I suck at sniping but its fun), The type95 about the only AR I can tolerate and the ultimate gun that can do anything the UMP. Well I heard some talk about the MK14 and decided to give it a try, holly crap I love it and spent a token on the damn thing. Yes it is a single shot but hell a 2 shot kill with a silencer is still hella good and if you put that funny hybrid sight on the thing it will go anywhere do anything. I have been using it with the hybrid once unlocked or the reddot and silencer along with blind eye, asassin and marksman. If you like sniping but just cant get the hang of quickscoping give this gun a try. The hybrid is kinda funny and blocks a lot of the screen but it gives you some zoom and then you can change over to a red dot for closer work.

Plus I love getting in behind people and shooting them in the back or from a distance. Nothing like taking out a guy using a full auto weapon when your only using a single fire weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Im a huge fan of the MK14 as well. Basically a remake of the M21 from MW2 but now an AR not sniper rifle. I loved the M21 too but this is better since you can put a red dot or hybrid on it. Works like a charm on the larger maps and i was using marksman as well with it to pick enemies off at a decent distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I am awful with single shot/burst guns as evidenced by my near-clan low 11% accuracy lol spray and pray my friends bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 pm

I tempted to use but was just to much In love with the acr to stray. Will try it this prestige for sure. I could see the hybrid sight be amazing with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm

I just unlocked (finally) the MK14 for the first time yesterday. I like it so far, and may spend a token on it. I have to use it at a distance, and switch to a sprayer for closer encounters, so I switch back and forth quite a bit. I've been playing with the perk combinations to go along with it.

I've always been partial to semi-automatics. They didn't work well for me in BLOPS with the combination of my connection speed and the hit detection though. I really enjoyed using semis against the bots where those weren't a factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:14 pm

I'll have to try it out. I generally suck at sniping, but it's worth a try. Been loving the run and gun MP7 with silencer. What a bullet hose. No recoil whatsoever.

And the akimbo FMG9s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

At medium to long range this gun shines, at close distance you will loose to the akimbo fmg9 every time, if you get the jump on people and have the crosshares where they should be then you can still win some close range battles. But if you use the suppressor and get in behind a crowd then you can easily take out 3-4 people. It amazes me that people do not notice when 3 of their buddies standing beside/behind them all die. I mean talk about tunnel vision. I love this gun on the open maps, village, bakkara, outpost not a fan on dome with it.

Also game mode helps a lot. Great at DOM, HQ, Demo when you know people should be going for an objective. It is ok in KC but you will loose those supprise smg guys alot. IN KC if you can anchor down a corner and get lots of kills and let the smg guys get the tags it works out better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I love the MK-14. I used it a lot before I prestiged. It is second only to my ACR which I absolutely love!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm

My token went to this gun. By far my favorite. Red dot rapid fire and you are golden. If you strafe hard and tap that button as fast as you can head to head you can win. Make sure you have stalker so you can strafe fast fast. Tried the hybrid sight- blocks too much of the screen for me, but to each his own.

2 hit kill from anywhere. i have more double kills with this I think than anything else...

Lockdown, Resistance, Interchange, Mission (when that map does not suck) does great. I will use it on almost any map, even underground. Leave it at home for Dome...

Using this gun makes you a way better shot with an AR IMHO.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Yep definitely one of my favorites!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I will have to give the MK14 another try. I never unlocked rapid fire for it and I prestiged so never really gave it a fair shake. I just unlocked it again so I will give it a go next time I am on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah i LOVE the MK14... it only falls 2nd to my 95... i use both with attachments of rapid fire and silencer...with those two guns I can run any map around... i never use a scope of any kind... i run blind eye, assassin, and stalker on the 95, and blind eye, assassin and marksman with the mk14... couple them with a portable radar and a betty or claymore for rear protection and you're a one man wrecking crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I used assassin a lot at first but now I have found hardline is the way to go. I like the 95 and mk14. Like the single fire weapons better with AR. Really liked the FAL in mw2 and m16 in BLOPS.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:55 pm

same here, i used a token to unlock the mk14, i love this gun, ive had guys spray me with smg and assault fire and put them down. i use it with a acog, but i might switch to the red dot, to see how that works. pretty much anyone can get a kill with a full auto, but try a burst fire or semi auto, that shows some type of skill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Really like it playing hardcore. In core not as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:03 pm

I used it before I prestiged and fell in love with it....then I got the AK-47 and started playing with it and the PP90M1, plus the CM901 with Overkill. I should go back to the MK14... I just unlocked it so as soon as I max. proficiency the P90 I'll go back. I never thought about changing guns based on map or mode but I should take more consideration of this in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 pm

I am really digging the L18A (until I unlock the MSR again). Never thought I would be using a sniper rifle so often as I have never been good with them in the past. I think once I unlock the MK14 this go around I might give it a legitimate chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new favorite GUN!   My new favorite GUN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new favorite GUN!
Page 1 of 1