Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

your favorite beasts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

your favorite beasts!  Empty
PostSubject: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

I was watching some cod players on YouTube and saw a few videos made by dying soldier. man, what a freakin beast. I'm a rusher so I like the aggressive gameplay. who are your favorite youtuber's and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

I like Ali-A and his commentaries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Woody'sgamertag. He sounds like he could be one of us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Woody'sgamertag. He sounds like he could be one of us...

+1, beat me to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Elpresador because he's a complete idiot and his videos crack me up, I don't think I've ever seen him play even, just bitch. "call in tha pavelow" "WTF"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Woody for sure! I play his streams the day after at work and just listen and flip to it every so often. Great way to learn callouts too. It's too bad that due to technical issues he can't play on the PS3, but hopefully he can get that resolved. He definitely seems to be like a lot of us here.

Also, not that well known but miles923 (goes by LeMaximillian). He posts other stuff, but also has MW3 videos. He posts on the NeoGAF forums and often has good tips.

Edit: Funny Video from him:

Camping: the act of being a bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiyHXzeuDT8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:02 pm

I have a lot but this is a good one. He's got a pretty funny voice and his comments are the same.

xxRagingAmishxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

woody, tmartn, and ragingamish...and wickedshrapnel

shrapnels' This Gun Fucking Sucks series is hilarious

Last edited by Vassago187 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm

wow a lot of woody fans. he's pretty dope and his videos are really fun to watch. he throws out good tips as well. I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned the mark of j, sandy ravage, or xsmfxthegoat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

elpresador is hilarious. I love his commentaries and how he blows up when he dies lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Onslaught's road to commander series...because it shows me how normal even the beasts are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Dont forget FPS Russian... Not really commentary, but I bet he beasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

yeah fps is good as well. I liked fearcrads' 25 moabs of Christmas series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

He's not really a beast but.......Dai Ling Ping cuz he makes me lol.......

(my favorite) https://youtu.be/0LRX5zRkVsw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 pm

I used to subscribe to Sandy but he didn't do Blops vids and it got kind of old watching him run MW2 with a Spas-12 raping with the AC130. He's beyond amazing in terms of skill but his content got old. I'll have to check out some of his MW3 vids.

I too feel that Woody would fit in well with a lot of our crew.

Seananners is always good to watch also. It really baffles me how modest and low key he is while his videos show him absolutely raping people. He's probably one of the best players I've seen but his commentaries are never about the vids. He's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

DarvinTV
ragingamish
Onlyusemeblade
woody
Oh and that WcfcDeoge guy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

WCFC Silverback wrote:

Oh and that WcfcDeoge guy Razz

I hear that guy has pretty good commentaries.

Last edited by SoonerChris on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 pm

lol Darvin TV is my top pinned guy and hes not too big so he repplys to every comment and every message. if you have questions about you tube check him out. He is in another over 30 clan but i forgot the name of it. so hes alot like us lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm

x_DeathsMistress wrote:
He's not really a beast but.......Dai Ling Ping cuz he makes me lol.......

(my favorite) https://youtu.be/0LRX5zRkVsw

This GUYS AWSOME LOLZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Sandy Ravage is probably the best player I've seen but woody and tmartn vids are very well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:57 pm

WCFC Silverback wrote:
lol Darvin TV is my top pinned guy and hes not too big so he repplys to every comment and every message. if you have questions about you tube check him out. He is in another over 30 clan but i forgot the name of it. so hes alot like us lol

Meant to have just you in it. Edited and fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 pm

I always liked Sandy Ravages "booster justice" videos from MW2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite beasts!    your favorite beasts!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your favorite beasts!
Page 1 of 1