Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Fucelli Jerry

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Deleted his account today. Anyone have info? I noticed that he took most every one off of his friends list. Now he's deleted his account. Wonder if he's still on elite?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh shit, I played with him just the other night. I hope my boy from dc is not gone for good. We all know mw3 would get him pretty fired up. Say it is not so jerry
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:47 pm

He's on Elite still,but not in the clan there. Did something happen last night by chance?
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Not that I know of.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am

I think he deleted most people back when he tried the lag conspiracy theory of friends..
    He never added me back, so I did not notice.
    Yup he's gone from the clan roster......

Wonder if the quitter thread had anything to do with it.
    Back to top Go down
    walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 am

Quitter thread?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
    pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 am

hes still around, i remember playing with him a couple days ago. i didnt know he was in the guild, but i remember the name. its one of my favorite seinfeld episodes.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:39 am

I noticed he deleted me a bit a ago from his FL. I figured it was due to the lag we had in matches together and that he was still in the group since he was posting here still.

I hate to see anyone go. So good luck Jerry.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 am

I've had a lot of game invites from him but have been in groups of 6 and not been able to get him in.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 am

Hmm, I havent had him on my friends list for awhile when he deleted everyone since he could invite from the clan page thing in mw3. Will send him a pm via psn sometime today.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:03 am

I'll check tonight, but I played with him Tuesday night.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 am

Ok like I said I would I sent Jerry a message asking him to come back and saying we want him to come back and his reply was "I'll think about it." So its apparent now that something happened, maybe with some members or something. I know Jerry quits out of matches at times, but I highly doubt he would just leave for no reason at all. I sent him another message asking what happened but I didnt get a reply. If anyone knows anything about this let a mod or dave (the1) know so we can get this all cleared up.

Vegas.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:38 am

Hmm, that sucks. He also deleted me ages ago and Ive only played with him a few times in the last few months. Maybe savvy knows more, don't they play together often?
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 am

I doubt they do, Jerry likes KC and Savvy hates it with a passion as do i.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:

I have no knowledge of where Jerry has gone or why........and yes I hate KC Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 pm

jsavvy wrote:
    JxVegas702 wrote:

I have no knowledge of where Jerry has gone or why........and yes I hate KC Evil or Very Mad

No WAY! affraid I had no idea you hated KC! What a Face
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 pm

I aree Jerry is a good part of the clan. minus dashboarding us a few times on ops. i played online with him on the weekend and he was still the same Jerry. anger makes some of us better players. I am guilty of it. jerry come back. we miss u
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Played with him Tues evening and he had to leave for a bit to do something with his kids, but didnt disconnect or quit, just said he would be back later
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Ill admit there was a few times in Blops that i got irritated from him dashboarding but didnt have any probs in MW3. I havent played with him as much lately anyway as im not enjoying KC or TDM in MW3 and thats where i always saw him playing.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't think he had an issue with anyone from the clan, just that playing with clan members was causing bad connections and hurting his performance.

On the outside a bad connection may cause poor performance but working with teammates is, as we know, the only way to go.

Side note - If I have a consistent bad connection I may disappear from the party after a match and try again later.

Last edited by audiopile on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Audio, and let's not forget, alot more fun than rolling solo.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 pm

audiopile wrote:
    I don't think he had an issue with anyone from the clan, just that playing with clan members was causing bad connections and hurting his performance.

On the outside a bad connection may cause poor performance but working with teammates is, as we know, the only way to go.

Side note - If I have a consistent bad connection I may disappear from the party after a match and try again later.
    Id rather play with the clan with a 3 bar than by myself with the 4 bar. Most of the time the 3 bars in this game is just fine. Nothing near how bad it was in Blops when you compared to 3 to the 4 bar connection. If my connection is somehow that sluggish ill just change my playstyle and slow things down.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 pm

audiopile wrote:

I guess it depends on what performance means to each person... his W/L ratio was under 1 but KDR in the mid-high 1's
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
    audiopile wrote:

Id rather play with the clan with a 3 bar than by myself with the 4 bar. Most of the time the 3 bars in this game is just fine. Nothing near how bad it was in Blops when you compared to 3 to the 4 bar connection. If my connection is somehow that sluggish ill just change my playstyle and slow things down.

I have brought back 0-6 starts to better than even when I figured out how I needed to adjust my style. When in doubt pull out the M4 and creep slow. Way slow.
    Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
    audiopile wrote:

I guess it depends on what performance means to each person... his W/L ratio was under 1 but KDR in the mid-high 1's
    Yup. The clan KDR dropped by 0.01 when he left. The W/L is not posted to the dashboard but I'm sure it went up. I used the term performance because it is more general than KDR, WLR, or chuckles/minute. It is different for everyone and I don't really know what blows his hair back in this game.
    I can however assume that having fun was not on his list of priorities DEATH-THREAT.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Fucelli Jerry  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fucelli Jerry    Fucelli Jerry  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucelli Jerry
    Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next