Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Empty
PostSubject: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 am

They are going to try to tell you otherwise. Do not believe them.

There is a high likelyhood that they are conjoined twins who have been successfully seperated by a difficult operation that required a 22 Doctor team 36 hours to complete.

Play with them in the same lobby. They even sometimes sound alike. You will see.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am

I used to think Steveorgy and Dave were brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Dave 97465? Or Dave lookin'?

Dave97465 I thought was a robot created to play BO and kill everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 am

Dave97465 I just couldn't remember all the numbers after his name. I swear at first I thought it was the same guy with 2 accounts, then they were both on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

LOL Here we go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Freak and I were having a chat about guys that have similar voices. F_Jerry hasn't been as vocal as jsavvy so I can't say just yet but what we got so far.

Winicott and FBD
Cerebus and audiopile
Savvy and Jerry
all y'all Texans Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Cerebus and Audio for sure.

FBD and a baby with a poopy diaper. Wini is far too calm to be compared to me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 pm

I thought the same thing about Orgi and Dave........the whole jerrry and jsavvy thing....no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Now Audio... I have much respect for you, but lets not bring Texas into this dialogue unless said talk is praise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:50 pm

jsavvy the person who I told you would deny it wrote:

........the whole jerrry and jsavvy thing....no

I told you he woudl deny it. Do not believe him.

NCFishboy wrote:
Dave97465 I just couldn't remember all the numbers after his name.

I cant remember the numbers either. I made these up.

Audio wrote:
Winicott and FBD

Yes, we are the same person. FBD is actually me when I am not on my meds, that is he is my other personality that I use to vent off anger and frustration. The connection is His name is Fatbrowndog and I own a fat brown dog. Simple

Audio who thinks BO is Poopy wrote:

Freak and I were having a chat...

Cerebus and audiopile

Uh... you were in the conversation w/ Freak. How did you... why... Whatever, if you think you sound like Cerebus then rock on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Freak was very tactful, like, uhh hope you don't mind me saying but I think you and Cerebus sound alot alike. (I'm thinking SWEET!) and then I called him racist against Canada.

The scripted monologues between Wini and FBD are well crafted for a nutbar, just sayin'.

Oh MANIC - the word 'best' should be spelled bestx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I can see this, Jerry has a not gotten to the level of CRQP as Savvy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I liked it before jerry had a mic, he was nicer then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

This is quite an interesting thread. The UK guys all sound the same to me. Funny thing, I thought Wini was Canadian becuase of the way he talked for a long time until he corrected me one day. I think Freak and Audio sound alike. FBD and Savvy are quite distinctive in their sound and I can tell them instantly when they speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I find Wini's voice to be soothing! You should get a show on PBS and do paintings and just trail off your sentences as you describe things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
This is quite an interesting thread. Funny thing, I thought Wini was Canadian becuase of the way he talked for a long time until he corrected me one day.

I am from Iowa. This is the second most passive aggressive place on earth (Minnesota being 1st). We all sound like this as the voice is required to cover the underlying hostility and disapointment towards other human beings. Just sayin'

Ardvark wrote:
I find Wini's voice to be soothing! You should get a show on PBS and do paintings and just trail off your sentences as you describe things.

Happy little trees...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 pm

ZombiePatton wrote:
I can see this, Jerry has a not gotten to the level of CRQP as Savvy
Jerry passed Savvy101 last night top of class. That match was buggered. Thankfully the stats are not part of history due a considerate 2nd host, you know who you are Wink

lilrif wrote:
I liked it before jerry had a mic, he was nicer then...
lol! True, he was nicer, so I prefer him with mic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 pm

^^^^^ Bob Ross FTW +1 ^^^^^^^^

Yes jerry has graduated from Savvy101 for sure after last night. He rage quit with such venom that I swear I could hear him slam his finger on the off button.

Dear Dashboarder,

You rock cause my stats did not.

Sincerely,
Wini

I prefer Jerry w/ mic as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am

Jerry had me laughing big time last night. Him and i were playing launch with a typical group of randumb morons and it was a bloodbath from the start. I could hear the aggravation buiding from his voice and i knew he was the host and a dashboard might be coming. I then hear "this is for my random teamates" and boom its connection interupted time. Im laughing still when the lobby comes back and i start hearing shit from the other team asking me why im laughing and why i had to pull the plug. I reminded them i couldnt pull the plug and still be there besides at that time i was 14-7 3 defends and holding my own but the rest of the team had no more than 3 kills with like 12-15 deaths. I got a few lovely pm's calling me a cheating asshole and that had me laughing more. Of course Savvy yelling at Jerry telling him to put on ghost pro and sit in a corner with a motion sensor instead of rage quitting was funny as hell too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

Savvy giving anti rage advice is like letting Casey Anthony babysit your kids.

[img]Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Casey11[/img]

Where did the term Dashboard come from? Inquiring minds want to know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

LOL, I actually catch myself more often than I actually quit. I was laughing too hard to actually respond to Savvy about his contracts, the connection was so bad all i could hear was "J-J-J-J-e-rr-y, s-s-s-sit in-in-in a corn-corn-corn-er and pu-pu-pu-put ...." So it helped abate some of the rage. Also, those games played smoother.

But the randumbs had that coming, because the rage had been building...the prior 3 games were me watching guys teleport across the screen, or shooting someone who appeared stationary for 5 seconds but not dying while I shot them ( I think that was on "Villa"). I didn't want to rage-quit at that point, I wanted to grab my pickaxe in the garage and turn my PS3 into pudding. I was at Defcon-5 in the frustration meter last night.

The coleman cooler I use to pound on during black ops is nearly flat now. I'm thinking about getting a B.O.B. (Body Opponent Bag) to beat the shit out of to release the negative energy. Look it up on Amazon and you'll see what I mean Smile

One request though: party leaders set themselves to "Locale Only" in the pre-lobby. As I frequently draw host, it's meaningless if we're playing a team in the basement of Montezuma's tomb in Mexico. I definitely believe that gameplay would be better for all if we played through the party leader's locale only. During that epic win streak last weekend, I was party leader and am always set to Locale Only and we had 4 bars and great hit detection every match, even with clanmates from Oregon, AZ, and all over playing through my connection. If the party leader's ping is great, OURS is great.

AS far as my voice goes, I will talk like Bob Ross the next match I'm in the entire time. That old rascal used to help me fall asleep after getting home from the graveyard shift. I dvr'd every show.

BTW, earthquakes suck on the 7th floor. You left coast guys can keep that shit. Yeah yeah it was a pussy 5.8 and all that, but I don't like feeling a 20-story highrise swinging back and forth like a boxer's heavy bag. Fuck THAT shit, I wanted to rage quit my life and get into another lobby at that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

I agree. Party leaders should always set their connection to locale only as standard procedure. even if and EC is hosting and I am on the west coast the connections usually are pretty good if the host has a good ping. This holds true even for WC-UK connections as I played with the UK lads a few days ago and was expecting crap lag, but the game ran much smoother than I expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Jerry lives!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 am

To me having jerry and savvy in the same lobby is guaranteed entertainment I love those guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers   Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savvy & fucilli jerry are actually brothers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next