Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Dear Savvy!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Savvy sir I have been working on this for u for a couple of days now....hopw u like it sir!!

Dear Savvy!! Untitledcopy
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Here we go........
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Nice Work +1 to you sir..
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

I have to say that savvy doesn't really RQ anymore. Hard to shake that rep though isn't it?
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 am

[quote="audiopile"]I have to say that savvy doesn't really RQ anymore. Hard to shake that rep though isn't it?[/quote

I think his brother has taken his crown and should have his badge. Played with him twice in the last week, funny shit.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 am

@ audio (I have to say that savvy doesn't really RQ anymore.) True but he can still do some major raging. I can't say shit about savvy, because I can do some major raging myself. I played with him the other day and he was going off. I thought to myself is that what I sound like when I rage. +1 to you savvy for your rage and +1 to you ROS for the badge.

Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah, if savvy is president there is an entire board of directors working for him. We know who we are, and I appreaciate all those that tolerate us.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 pm

I made this Badge as a Badge of HONOR for savvy not to pick on him an anyway...thought he might want to display it proudly....savvy u are the best bro.....
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I can honestly say Savvy is one of the best clanmates to play with... my win % with him as teammate is probably near 100%
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

OMFG that is sooo sweet i wish someone could make tha and watch savvy wear it to work.. lol
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Savarino has gotten better, the other day the lobbies SUCKED ASS, too many people on and it was SHITE all day long. we all rage quit, just a matter of what our breaking point...
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I have to say as a professional assessor of Rage Quitting, Savvy has improved greatly in the last six months. I can think of 3 people who rage quit more than he does. In fact, he has not rage quit with me in some time. I fear he may be asked to remove any indication that he rage quits. He has, in effect, rage quit Rage Quitting. Maybe we need to examine why he is now such a big quitter, having quit doing something he used to do a lot.

Last time I checked he also had the most caps and defends in the clan.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

I don't consider Savvy a rage quitter. I am always stoked to play with him as the games are always fun. I have seen him make some calculated tactical withdrawls but I was right there with him as those games needed to be axed. I see that Winicott is over analyzing things again. makes me scared to think he thinks about the rest of us in the clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I I see that Winicott is over analyzing things again. makes me scared to think he thinks about the rest of us in the clan. Very Happy

Your signature always spoke to me N8. I am not sure if I should be scared of you for you being you or me for having some (meaning only what you have told me) idea of why you are you.

I have random notebooks full of info on all of you... Actually, I dont really do that. I do that plenty all day long. Home is for relaxing. Hope no one is disappointed.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I Love times played with savvy he is a great clanmate to talk with and shoot with...I always look to get inot a party with him!! Savvy WE LOVE YA!!!
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Yes. BLOPS is for relaxation and unwinding after work. Unfortunately those pesky things known as children get in the way. I noticed I have been getting many invites lately even though I am not on playing BO. I apologize to those that I did not respond to. If you check the crossbar menu and see I am online but rocking little big planet or a lego game that is my wee ones and I am impatiently awaiting to put them to bed so I can come play with the clan.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Winicott - I'd like to see the RQ rankings right up there next to Caps and Defends.

For me, I sweat more playing BLOPS than any day at work. It is not a relaxation pill in the 'pile house. Still more fun than work, thanks to you folks.
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 pm

The worst day at BLOPS is better than the best day at work!!!
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

ReaverofSouls77 wrote:
The worst day at BLOPS is better than the best day at work!!!

True dat
Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Yes. BLOPS is for relaxation and unwinding after work. Unfortunately those pesky things known as children get in the way. I noticed I have been getting many invites lately even though I am not on playing BO. I apologize to those that I did not respond to. If you check the crossbar menu and see I am online but rocking little big planet or a lego game that is my wee ones and I am impatiently awaiting to put them to bed so I can come play with the clan.

No need to feel embarrassed my friend. I play Little Big Planet and Lego games, LMAO! No seriously, I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Savvy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Savvy!!   Dear Savvy!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Savvy!!
Page 1 of 1