Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Empty
PostSubject: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Wanted to apologize to the guys I have been playing matches with over the past week or so. If you have been in those matches you know I have been complaining, whining, crying and out right rage quitting (not a shock right? lol! ) in most matches as I feel since the patch last weekend Black Ops spanning and hit markers are at an all time low.

I will try to tone it down tonight so you guys don't have to listen to it, I know it is annoying and seriously I will try to shut the fuck up about it.

Again my apologies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Don't worry Savvy. I'm sure we are all running into cases where the game pisses us off more often than not. I too have been needing to get used to more poor connections and times where it takes me 4-5 shots to get a guy down in close quarters. I still have no problems jumping into a game with you, regardless of rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

What the fuck are ya talking about, Savvy... I've actually played with you a lot this week and my head came apart a little 'cause you didn't quit and I was starting to think you've gone soft...LOL

seriously though...fuck this game and its power over all of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

That's interesting .. After reading so much about your laid back chilled play style ..lol ..I had a mental note to never play in the same lobby as you as my serious well planned play style might have well ...

You were right up there on the list with my other relaxed clan mate KF

Hope I wasn't too much for you yesterday when I braved my organised play skill in your lobby..

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Savvy, I haven't been able to play with you for awhile. Looking forward to getting back into a lobby with you. Your bitching and whining don't bother me (plus I can always mute you if I have too) Very Happy . You should have heard me last night with Audio and Fish. You couldn't have held a candle to my whining and bitching. I finally just had to get off and go calm down. I felt like I needed to apologize also to the guys I played with last night. Hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 pm

I think we all whine and complain at times. Connection hasnt been the best lately for anyone I don think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm not Laid back and/or Chilled Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

.. And I'm not serious and organised ...
Razz
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Savy it wouldn't be the same without you bitching and whining. Would you like some cheese??
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Savy it wouldn't be the same without you bitching and whining. Would you like some cheese??

Yes some provolone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 am

Maybe a little smoked provolone...

@Killface

Your statement, though true, doesn't come with the passion that Savvy carries...try not to sound so "polite". LoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am

Never got an apology while I was on the PS3......I loved the attitude. Separates you from the masses!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Totally agree. Its all part of the game. Hell I reluctantly went into a game of HQ on nuketown. I quit pretty soon. I will not play another game on nuketown ever again. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 am

So... Who's up for some Chugga Chugga Piggy love one Nuketown this afternoon? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 am

piggy love huh? Can I bring a bird???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 am

Uh, where is Savvy and what have you done with him?

Please dont rage quit the rage quitting. If you do we will not have anyone doing what were thinking the whole time. You have freed yourself from the social constraints some of us feel that is to stay in a match until the end regardless of the consequences. You are outside the box. If we dont complain abotu the BS that is hit detection in this game then they might not ever do anythign to fix it.

Rock on Savvy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 am

Savvy if you are the president, I am certainly the vice president of whining. Hell I have to mute myself sometimes to spare the clan. It is usually a byproduct of gallons of booze. Strange, I know.

I had to apologize to a few last night that I raged at when they teamkilled me in hardcore. I was trying for the dogs contract and was sitting at a 10 kill streak waiting for dogs... Sad Not once, but TWICE! I think it was Hugo and Alphaghost, so, my bad guys...It's payback for all the teamkills I've put down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am

Gonna have to agree with everyone else on this. If you didnt whine or complain it just wouldnt be the same. Its just who you are Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

I happen to enjoy the background symphony of Savvy and FBD bitching like a fat kid who got stood up at the prom. It fills my heart with gladness becuase it is a constant reminder that I am not the only one getting spawn raped/lag switched/losing the ability to use opposable thumbs. I can get frustrated with the issues in BO and it makes the game a lot lighter and funnier to hear some of the things that come out of those two's mouths.

I agree with President and Vice-President as those are quite fitting titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am

I piss and moan just as much as anybody. Im with Savvy 100% with the game running worse since the last few weeks. Im the one you'll hear bitching about pansy ghost campers and noobtubers. Wish i could bring one of my MW2 classes to BO. M16 with tube,scavenger pro,danger close pro with an AT4 and go to town on the tubers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 am

There are many types of bitching. For instance, Nixon, your bitching is very eloquent and understated. Kind of soothing. While Savvy's style is grumpy and very matter of fact...I particularly enjoy the moments leading up to the rage quit. Mine is angry and expletive laden.

There are some others I find entertaining too. I really like Alphaghost's style.

Maybe we can turn this thread into a definition of bitching styles?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am

NCFishboy wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Totally agree. Its all part of the game. Hell I reluctantly went into a game of HQ on nuketown. I quit pretty soon. I will not play another game on nuketown ever again. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We eventually won that match Fish, but we a couple of the clannies got the boot.

@N8 - that was a horrible night.

So many times this weekend the connection was terribly lopsided, with our side getting yellows and them having the sacred british racing green connection.

And finally, Mr. Savvy. I bitch alot too so you'll hear no criticism from me. I would like to commend you for not quitting on that Kowloon match where the guy with the M60 was tac inserting by the water tower for most of the match. You held on, stayed quiet and focus & we beat that clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 pm

I agree with Savvy that lag and hit markers have become more of a problem than before the patch. It was at least bearable before, but now it just sucks a$$!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 pm

The game has definitely gotten worse lately (see, bitching as well)! That said, it would be boring as hell in here if we didn't have all kinds of personalities. So, all you complainers, rage quitters, trash talkers, or whatever else we have...KEEP IT REAL, I LOVE IT and Never apologize!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm

NamKnight wrote:
I agree with Savvy that lag and hit markers have become more of a problem than before the patch. It was at least bearable before, but now it just sucks a$$!!

If only it was a problem on the 360 then I could relate.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING   SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAVVY STOP YOUR BITCHING AND WHINING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next