Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the uk brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the uk brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

i just recently met the uk brothers and sisters of the clan and all i can say is wow, just wow. they totally dominated me and humbled me beyond belief. met alot of good players on here and i enjoyed playing with all of you today i appreciate it
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome! Stick around and enjoy the x30x!
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm

o i will lemm thank you i really like this clan you guys are great
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am

Hey nine_ball enjoyed killing ahem playing with you last night....get ready for a fun time...this clan puts the fun back in to what was becoming a boring game...ps don't go to the darkside lol!
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 am

welcome to clan 30 clan my friend Smile
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:49 am

We had some good ones last night. Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 am

Dan...ya couldn't pick a better Bond? LOL
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 am

welcome to the clan bud.

enjoyed it last night.

had baby issues so had to shoot,but will add ya when im on later.

enjoy the madness

bomber
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 am

I miss you Bomber...our love will always be true.
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 am

I am conflicted, he was an Irish bond but he was shite. Daniel Craig aint bad.
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 am

Craig needs to stop being a sensitive Bond...besides that I dig him...just wish he was played by an American actor considering all our American icons (Batman, Superman, Spiderman) all are played by UK actors. LOL
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 am

thanks guys i appreciate it even though you totally killed my k/d ratio lol. but yeah it was fun learning the uk way of playing learned alot. i actually felt like the practice dummies in combat training though it was humiliating. but like i said i had fun and thats what i want to get out of it. hope to play with yall again soon
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 am

manic isnt it about time the uk saved the world lmfao

nine ill be on later and boy am i lookin forward to shooting you if your on Wink see you about pal
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 am

K/D not affected by private lobby
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 am

"The UK way of playing"...

Why do I find such delight and wonder at this comment...especially concerning the fact that I don't know any other style of play...a little chaos...a touch of dirty tricks...and an attempt to aim for the balls while laughing the whole way through the match.

Shorty...I've been convinced that the UK is secretly running the show for years...
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 am

thats what we said when blair became bushes bestest pal ;P
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:54 am

No just your pride in private lobby's Sad
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

When blair became bush's pal, it made me realize that blair has bad taste in friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

The UK ROCK!!!

And we are KOTW afro
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 am

Maybe with our new President in 2012 we can go for another fear laced Reagan/Thatcher administration
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm

definitly shorty looking forward to playing with ya'll again. hopefully internet will stop acting crazy like it has all day today. but what was funny is how i was over here concentrating and focusing trying to get a kill, and they were just laughing while they were slaughtering me, almost as if they were just toying with me and thought it was funny how i just walked right into their gunfire. but it was awesome
Back to top Go down

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
manic isnt it about time the uk saved the world lmfao

nine ill be on later and boy am i lookin forward to shooting you if your on Wink see you about pal

Yeah we could save the world if we were aloud to start a fight whilst flinging arse cock and fart jokes at each other lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the uk brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: the uk brothers   the uk brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the uk brothers
Page 1 of 1