Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hello brothers and sisters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello brothers and sisters. Empty
PostSubject: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am

Hey 30's how is it going? I have not been on as much, just alot going on, nothing bad.
I started the P90x about a month ago, been working on the yard alot. It has been nice to get out the beginning of March and be able to get yard work caught up.

I think alot of me not playing has to do with starting the P90x. I have lost 15 lbs already, I have alot more energy. Having a hard time just sitting on the couch. I have been outside almost everyday for the last couple weeks from the time I get out of work till 9 or so at night. I think I have done more work outside this year already then I did last year. Not counting mowing tho.

Ok see you guys and gals online.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 am

Congratulatuons, that great that you started p90x and losing those pounds. We all should be doing that more.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 am

Good job on losing the weight. See you online soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 am

Let me know how that works out (lol) for you. I have seen more and more people using that lately. Would love to give it a try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am

I have the P90x and 10 minute trainer thingy just sitting collecting dust, i keep saying i will do it i will do it...but to no avail! more power to you Shawn!!!!

Funny quote about P90x...A buddy of mine bought it and was all amped to get started. I asked him a week later how it was going and he said "Ive watched them" I replied "what the hell you mean you watched em? you didnt do the work outs?" He said "nah, i just sat there and ate donuts while they worked out on my tv" HILARIOUS

Mike, if you have dropbox, lemme know, i have the shit on my pc and can upload it somehow, or if someone knows a different way to send big ass files, let us know...

Didnt wanna steal your thread U40...GREAT JOB BRO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:17 am

Congrats U40. The warm spring here I sure has not hurt your desire to get out and re-arrange your yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am

lilrif wrote:
I have the P90x and 10 minute trainer thingy just sitting collecting dust, i keep saying i will do it i will do it...but to no avail! more power to you Shawn!!!!

Funny quote about P90x...A buddy of mine bought it and was all amped to get started. I asked him a week later how it was going and he said "Ive watched them" I replied "what the hell you mean you watched em? you didnt do the work outs?" He said "nah, i just sat there and ate donuts while they worked out on my tv" HILARIOUS

Mike, if you have dropbox, lemme know, i have the shit on my pc and can upload it somehow, or if someone knows a different way to send big ass files, let us know...

Didnt wanna steal your thread U40...GREAT JOB BRO!

Yeah man, send it on over! Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

Yard work can be tough to get geared up to do but once you 'dig in' to it the rewards are there to see. Congratulations on being productive and stick with that P90x, after the weight loss you will start to see some muscle pushing through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Nice job man! I need to start working out again...I've got a bad hip and screwed up neck and if I'm not working out regularly they get really painful. Keep up the work man!
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 am

Me and the wife did p90x a couple of year ago. Was only able to do it about he first half. Couldn't keep up with it. Not enough energy. Did see results though. Lost 20 lbs. it's all back now though, like an old penny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello brothers and sisters.   Hello brothers and sisters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello brothers and sisters.
Page 1 of 1