Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Rare form last night and not in a good way

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rare form last night and not in a good way Empty
PostSubject: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 pm

To those of you I was running with last night you know I was in rare form and not in a good way. My play was what you usually get from me but my attitude sucked. Sorry I was being a jackass or said anything that pissed people off.

At least I gave it my all for the team. Let the flaming begin as I deserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Lol, I heard about this after you left. And don't worry, I took over for ya silent

EDIT - I think we've been "slacking" on the objectives a bit with the smell of fresh Christmas noob-meat wafting through the air. Or is the high of winning 200:100 not good enough after the shoutout Razz

Last edited by audiopile on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah Audio I dont know what my issue was, I got into a fight with the wife last night before she left for a girls night out and MW3 connections were shit last night. But I gotta own up that I was being a dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

sorry , i edited. It sucks when you turn to the game for some stress relief and it only has the opposite effect. I'm sure you'll patch it up with the wife (make up sex!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

I personally wouldnt have cared what you said as long as it wasnt directed at me. Honestly we all have good nights and bad nights. It seems like this was a vent for real life frustrations. Shit happens and then we play cod. We still love our Savinator. No worries bud keep pushin'.

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm

I can't complain in the slightest because I know I've "been there, done that". I tried to calm you down a little in game, but you wound up taking off during the Village match. We did wind up winning then combining parties for some more carnage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

I wasn't there...but I will add my .02 anyway and say no biggie...we all have crappy days. +1 to you for being a man, owning it, and apologizing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:33 pm

It was my first time playing with Vegas last night, first thought was I thought it was funny. Then I thought this guy is taking this game alittle to serious but it is what it is. You had a bad day, all is forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

True story: last time I was in "rare form" it was in a good way. When I left my last job before I went back to school, they had a happy hour for me. I was basically drinking what everyone else was drinking... which included a lot of the ladies from the office, so I remember a mimosa, a screwdriver, a riesling... and so on.

What I don't remember, is salsa dancing with pretty much all of my immediate former female coworkers, drinking sangria, drinking caipirinhas, drinking mojitos after we moved on from the initial location.

I woke up the next morning in my car on the side of the street and I was missing a shoe.

And I liked those shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm

I will always love you Savvy.....always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

shit, i missed it!?

its all good Jimmy "the bull" Savarino the 9th. we have all had those days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 am

Happens to all of us. I'll party with you anyday of the week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:49 am

Yeah, I was there when you imploded.

I have played enough with you to know that you are not normally like that so it did not bother me.
Usually when you implode it is towards IW, not your team mates so I figured something else was up.

The fact that that you have the eggs to come on the forum and appologize says it all.

The games I play are better when you are on the team so I always look for an invite from you.

Besides, we went 200-0 and that will always cover a lot of stinking moments.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 am

lilrif wrote:
shit, i missed it!?

its all good Jimmy "the bull" Savarino the 9th. we have all had those days!

"Shit I missed it?" Laughing Rif kills me.

+1 to Savvy and Rif. Echo's of above as well. Although rarely necessary, mute works on teammates as well. Good on ya for taking a moment in the forums Savvy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

I'm right there with Rif...I wonder how long it would take for Savvy to mute me and Riff if we all shared the same lobby...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 pm

I personally can't condone any of these verbal tirades. You all know that I remain completely composed, professional and stoic in the heat of battle after fights with Mrs. FBD , 12 Bud Lights and crappy connections.

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I personally can't condone any of these verbal tirades. You all know that I remain completely composed, professional and stoic in the heat of battle after fights with Mrs. FBD , 12 Bud Lights and crappy connections.

Suspect

lol! bounce cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm

justyourhero wrote:

I woke up the next morning in my car on the side of the street and I was missing a shoe.

And I liked those shoes.

I got you beat on this one.

i woke up locked in my trunk on the side of the highway, naked. thanks to the state troopers for getting me out.

i was told i had a good time. ahh to be young again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
justyourhero wrote:

And I liked those shoes.

I got you beat on this one.

i woke up locked in my trunk on the side of the highway, naked. thanks to the state troopers for getting me out.

i was told i had a good time. ahh to be young again.

You know most trunks in cars built since 1997 have an emergency release handle inside? That must have been an old car.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:46 pm

I was there... wasn't going to say anything about it, but since you brought it up I will simply echo the theme of "all is forgiven". I could tell you were pissed, sorry to hear about the circumstances. My wife was on a GNO, too (if you consider a bunch of women going to a friend's house to eat fried chicken, chocolate pie and watch "The Help" a "night out"). I considered myself lucky not to be in attendance...

Besides, you were back to "normal" this afternoon pwning n00bs on Village... even when the spawns flipped and all went to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 pm

It's all good Savvy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare form last night and not in a good way   Rare form last night and not in a good way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare form last night and not in a good way
Page 1 of 1