Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Just got booted from a game on Village, I log back in only to find all of my games today are not in my stats. I lost over 5 hours of playtime. Went from level 50 back to 42. Even lost my achievement of game winning kill with the throwing knife. If you thought I was an an angry before....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

That blows! IW should have to give at least 5 hours of double x.p, I would say 10 would probly be a better number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

That sucks!!!! I thought IW said something about fixing stat loss....
I have lost some game time before..but not a 5 hour sesh.. Damn Evil or Very Mad

I read somewhere that if you notice something funky or get an error at any point to back out to the main menu and go into MP again.

Where you playing with clannies? Did everyone get effed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:25 pm

ouch...that sucks balls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Happened to me about a week ago. I had just prestiged, used my token and went to bed. Next day I'm back at level 78. Not as bad as your situation but it's a big ol bite from the sh!t sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 pm

that sucks. I got the game winning kill cam with the throwing knife last week, I was stoked.

This is OT but I have been having a blast with the throwing knife using Quick Draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 pm

I hope no one else lost stats, but I'm not sure. I didn't notice extra unusual in the games, just the regular inconsistencies. I did stop for lunch, and thanks for the reps, feel better Smile

I just checked elite and it shows all the games I played today. Strange. I took screen caps of the before and after matches from elite and sent it to support. We'll see what they say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 pm

I played some games with ya Audio, my stats are ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 am

it happened to jordz1984 too, he lost about the same in hrs not sure what his levels were .. that sucks donkey balls hard .. hope it dont happen to me Sad

can i ask has anyone had this ... its happened before but i was playing survival (solo) and it froze, so i shut down and re booted, then got to level 8 on mission and black screen then back to the lobby (off line) and got a disc reading error .. very irritating really im not a good player and thought i was doing quite well in those games Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 am

yeah, i lost some pretty stellar stats with the MG36. Still, I had some laughs that IW can't take away from me. Fran made me giggle in the games we had, the UK guys have a way of putting shit in perspective, thank you. Played with some other day time guys i never see anymore too Very Happy The rest can be earned back in short time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?   Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just my imagination, or was I not playing the game today?
Page 1 of 1