Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Wanted to smash this game today

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wanted to smash this game today Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Tried getting into a match with jetblacknismo, Androsky and b5wagon today. I had one bar for the start of the match and spent my first 4 deaths walking into walls and cars as the screen flickered non-stop. Then I got some "lost connection to server" error and booted back to the main menu. I noticed I was the only one this happened to as everyone else was still in the game. I tried to re-join and it put me on the other team. Connection was still brutal and after 3 minutes I then get my detested "unable to read disk" issue and dashboarded. I re-joined the game 3 more times to sit in a spinning circle hold pattern for 5 minutes or so. I then gave up trying to reconnect with the guys and went to some random matches. 6 more matches and 15 minutes of horrible one bar connections and constant error messages booting me from the game and then suddenly everything is fine. I get non-stop 4 bars and great connections for hours on end. Probably my worst and most frustrating hour with this game ever.

Anyone have any idea what may have caused or does cause this? I am getting that "unreadable disk" error at least twice a day on average. The disk isn't scratched, no other game does this on my console. I lent the disk to my friend's kid and he played it for 2 straight days without issue. It makes the game very hard to take with all these errors forcing me to the dashboard. Do you think downloading the game to the harddrive will help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

For the unreadable disk error, try clearing out your system cache that has fixed it for me in the past.

In regards to the lag, after playing BF3 lag-free for a few hours today it's almost laughable at how much better it seems to play. I'll still play MW3 but I think I may be spending more time on BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

My MW2 disc does that.

Installing to the HD did not help. It needs to be able to read the disc to play even if installed on the HD.

I never had problems once I got online though. My problems were always (and still are) when i try to initially start the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

My buddy's disc did the same thing like the day he bought it. He took it back to Game Stop and exchanged it for a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Bought a second brand new disk and it does the same thing. Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 am

Wow that sucks. It could be the Xbox itself but you said all the other games work fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to smash this game today   Wanted to smash this game today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to smash this game today
Page 1 of 1