Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Riders wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Any riders out there?
Just picked up a new bike. Suzuki Boulevard C50 (805cc)[img]Riders wanted Photo_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Wish I could afford one, I feel like I'm letting my father down by riding in a car. Tell you what, when I get one, I'll take a road trip. You're buying the beer, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:20 am

Done and Done.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am

SEXY! The bike, not you. I'm working on a potential small business client and if they switch everything over to me I'm going to pick up a 2007 Yamaha R6. The post 2007 have the inverted fork which dramatically helps and the R6 is the best track bike out of the 600s
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Sport bikes are Rad. I looked at the R6 very seriously a few years back after my buddy purchased one...but i decided i'd probably die.

I looked at the Suzuki M50 for a long time (same engine, but inverted forks and sporty-er styling) but the C50 -super classy cruizer, white walls and all, won me over. I live in Utah so canyon rides with the lady are were a must have and I just couldn't see that being comfortable for her on a sport bike.
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 pm

oh that kind of ridding .
Back to top Go down
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Nice Bike, With 2 young kids it's impossible to get a bike for me and actually be able to ride it..lol :-(
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 am

Very nice bike Spartan! Very Happy

I used to have a Suzuki GSX-R 600, until some light fingered git robbed it Evil or Very Mad

It was an amazing machine, it seemed to have buckets and buckets of power! It was a bit unforgiving in winter though, carb icing was a major pain in the ass.

I have been toying with the idea of getting another bike, as soon as the missus gets her driving license i think i'm gonna get another Bandit 600. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 am

Denar wrote:
Nice Bike, With 2 young kids it's impossible to get a bike for me and actually be able to ride it..lol :-(

I've got a 1yr. old girl and a 7yr old boy. They definitely make it harder to find time to ride, but I've taken my son on a couple evening rides. Its not quite the same as riding solo and just cruisin, but he loves it so we find time. Winter in utah is pretty cold so i'm really looking forward to spring!!
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

You know that's about all I do. I can only imagine how cold it can be riding in Utah, I have been through there before and it was not fun. At the time it was just hitting early spring but with the massive amount of snow covered mountains hanging just above the highway I was on, It was damn damn cold. I got to say, for a Suzuki, thats actually a sharp bike. I know there was one Harley sued them for, because it was an exact replica of a RKC. Anyway, If I happen near ya this year Ill make sure to let you know.
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I ride a Busa and i've had it all over Utah, Spartan. You ever ride up Provo canyon, Burr Trail...or (and I may be wrong on the name) the Alpine Loop? Good rides. Did a couple of runs from Provo all the way into northern Idaho..mostly for the Montanabond (no speed limits are a blessing to my bike) but I told people it was to visit family. Never rode in the crazy snow that place sometimes gets though, can't imagine it is any fun. Hope you're having a rideable winter.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

Nalasedai wrote:
I ride a Busa and i've had it all over Utah, Spartan. You ever ride up Provo canyon, Burr Trail...or (and I may be wrong on the name) the Alpine Loop? Good rides. Did a couple of runs from Provo all the way into northern Idaho..mostly for the Montanabond (no speed limits are a blessing to my bike) but I told people it was to visit family. Never rode in the crazy snow that place sometimes gets though, can't imagine it is any fun. Hope you're having a rideable winter.

Yes you are correct on the names, alpine loop, and provo canyon. Salt Lake being a city in mountain valley there is no shortage of canyons to ride. I haven't been up any yet this year. I bought the first part of Nov so its way to gold up there to be enjoyable, but this next year will be awesome.

Nalasedai, Deathcard, hit me up if you ever ride thru.
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Planning on it. This summer I have a trip back to santa cruz planned. I can easily make my route run through it.
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 am

Will do. Head that way once every couple o' years. Love taking the Bus down to Southern Utah. Do a little Moab and Goblin Valley runs.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 am

i just bought a new ride for my daughter. maybe she'll let me take it for a spin if i'm nice to her.

notice the ape hangers, i chose that to make her look like a bad ass. and i can fit 2 beers in the under seat saddle bag[img]
Riders wanted Funny_zps82a30b74[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Dirty Koi wrote:
i just bought a new ride for my daughter. maybe she'll let me take it for a spin if i'm nice to her.

notice the ape hangers, i chose that to make her look like a bad ass. and i can fit 2 beers in the under seat saddle bag[img]
Riders wanted Funny_zps82a30b74[/img]

Hey man, I got a few 6-9 horse power Briggs and Stratton motors in the garage. If you ever want me to pimp that ride....
Back to top Go down

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Nice bike!!!!! Congrats! It's gorgeous !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riders wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riders wanted   Riders wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riders wanted
Page 1 of 1