Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

KotW playoff style

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

KotW Playoffs
Playoff style
KotW playoff style Vote_lcap4%KotW playoff style Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Not playoff style
KotW playoff style Vote_lcap0%KotW playoff style Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Playoff style + boobs
KotW playoff style Vote_lcap93%KotW playoff style Vote_rcap
 93% [ 25 ]
Not playoff style + boobs
KotW playoff style Vote_lcap3%KotW playoff style Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Since the Title has sat in the dusty dungeons with Blops for a few months, many of us have developed some itchy trigger fingers.

Someone had suggested to kick off the new year of KotW with a playoff to determine the first Kings of the year. (props to who suggested it) This would be great because it will get all of the divisions back into action right away. Based upon regionality WC v CE and EC v UK seems the logical way to start. But that can be open for discussion.

For those that may have missed it....It was suggested that we kick off 2012 KotW by determining the first div to hold the title by having a little playoff WCvCE and ECvUK. The winners of each battle will duke it out for the first Title of the year.

The old method would be to dig in the vault and find out who the last winner was and start there.

Since boobs are now mandated in every poll I creatively added boobage in a manner that will not skew the results and can reflect our fond I love you of boobies
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

of course snow, stick us with the UK and their stupid game modes
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

If you would lose a game
You could pick the next one......
But that's not how the EC rolls Very Happy
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm

You're not good at search and destroy and spawn trap demolition colby? lol
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Um....only 5 votes and one was cast against boobs. Identify yourself, sir, and state your case before a jury of your peers.

And quick question: How does this work for multiple platforms? Perhaps PSN only, else 2 KoTW(s); one for Xbox and one for PSN?
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Freak-OU812 wrote:
You're not good at search and destroy and spawn trap demolition colby? lol

hey we beat them at CTF... just not SABOTAGE!!! fucking game mode
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Horst Schist wrote:
Um....only 5 votes and one was cast against boobs. Identify yourself, sir, and state your case before a jury of your peers.

And quick question: How does this work for multiple platforms? Perhaps PSN only, else 2 KoTW(s); one for Xbox and one for PSN?

sorry dude this is ps3 but im sure it will catch on on the gay box side soon too lol Wink maybe jk will see this or another ?
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Would there be sub match's to see who represents each region?
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

It's not best of region Sith, we change out players from match to match based on their interest in the selected gamemode. Ideally, everyone interested plays a few matches. 18 person lobby would have 9 and 9 (hopefully) and we played 6v6 most of the time Razz.

Well, that is how it used to be. We have way more members now but you will find that scheduling can be an issue for some so it ends up being just people that are around at that time in the matches.

Last edited by audiopile on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Playoffs AND boobs?!?! It must be January!
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:44 pm

we (the EC) tried setting teams that would have the best chance of winning, like for instance, in black ops, I was a better killer than capper/defender so I played the TDM matches ...

but everyone who signs up gets a go
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Ah I see. I like it..... sign me up WC30 Represent!
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 am

Haha I think I remember now Kolby. You talking about that sabotage match where Killface was spawntrapping his own clan mates? Yea me and Mr Face were not friends that day.
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Haha I think I remember now Kolby. You talking about that sabotage match where Killface was spawntrapping his own clan mates? Yea me and Mr Face were not friends that day.

It was sabotage on Summit and it started out by EC teammates saying "what the hell do we do?"

and Unky said something like "I think theres one bomb and both teams battle for it and have to plant it somewhere"

suffice it to say we lost within 1 minute and I couldnt believe we lost KOTW just like that in a 2-2 match... I thought in a tie series we should just decide it on Dom but was outvoted since it was UKs choice of mode

I guess it was karma for us picking TDM 3 times against the WC
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Ummm hell ya sign me up, @ shorty the gay Xbox side, baha that made me smile.... EC rules can't wait to see all the new EC guys join up! Things like kotw and FFA league n yes the stupid uk private matches are the things I enjoy most about being part of a clan... Did I mention EC rules?
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Baha I remember that sabotage game and unks brief pep talk, dam I miss black ops I wants play jungle!!!
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 am

skellington72 wrote:
Playoffs AND boobs?!?! It must be January!

Agreed!! Do we know when this is going down? EC rules!
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:07 am

Let's don't this already ummm snow ! Umm snow r u there snow!!!
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 am

I'd be down if we can pull a CE team together...last time I played we needed help from cerebus' brother in law...and it worked out well Smile

Sith, we usually keep it pretty informal...announce a match date, anybody who can make it says so...divide up and play, if more than 6 show up for either team that team just rotates players in each game. It's good times had by all...
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 am

mturp081 wrote:
Let's don't this already ummm snow ! Umm snow r u there snow!!!
Shorty's running a sign up on the EUK30 site, And I have a PM with him to see what start date the UK crew is thinking... Probably gonna start on the weekend of the 21st. Hopefully we will know more by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Sounds good thx for all ur hard wrk....
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:04 am

21st is sweeeet bro ill see you at thr finish line. ill be the one sitting down for tea and biscuits waiting for turps raggedy ass to cross the line lolol
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 am

This is kinda pointless to be honest. The west coast has no competition. Wink
Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
This is kinda pointless to be honest. The west coast has no competition. Wink

Erm I think you made a typo there Vegas, I think you meant 'is' not 'has'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KotW playoff style Empty
PostSubject: Re: KotW playoff style   KotW playoff style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KotW playoff style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next