Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

KOTW is now...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

King Of The Month

EUK30 goes for the 3rd win in a row.

Outstanding to all who came to the slaughter.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 pm

ewerrr eweerrrrr ewerrrrrrr smashed home that tripple .. get in euk30 Smile bounce
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm

boooooooooooooooooooo! tongue

Just kidding chaps...nice job...we'll get you next time...
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Oh wait. I forgot I'm not allowed to smack talk cause I was at the bottom of the board per either Cerebus or Kyle. I'll definitely remember to never keep my mouth shut when I'm around those charming boys
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Always fun! Thank you all for the matches. I felt like a Lion in there today...
KOTW is now... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkBwbgsi6WdgTBf-eb8kkGabD4KzQ7M6kW1K0zKUuBpEoktQ1o
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Awesome Games Chef...well played by all

Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 am

Thanks all for the games!

Well played by all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:27 am

Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:26 am

Easiest games i have ever played, randoms are better. Next time we will have to play with one hand.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 am

eRastaMouse wrote:
Easiest games i have ever played, randoms are better. Next time we will have to play with one hand.

Thats for sure, it was literally a joke...

and MANIC, Cerebus had that awesome comeback of saying you were at the bottom of the board... I simply stated that the EUK was ok to be playing us 9 on 8 because MANIC counted as minus 1
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 am

Good...

Now I know that my particular kind of love can be spread properly
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am

on another note, I recommend next time we do a KOT whatever, we play best of 5 in 6 on 6 Dom... since thats the game mode and amount of people the clan plays 95% of the time... thats not a knock to the EUK, they probably would beat us on that too, just a suggestion since by the 2nd round of Demolition I was ready to just exit and go play Dom with the rest of the clan that was on
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 am

We mainly play Dom. We play very little of anything else.

Whenever you guys are ready let us know and we will be there.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 am

The game is so much more than dommination.

Maybe practice those modes ready to play in a kotw match.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 am

Did I hear correct that the games were played on your connections?

Strange I ain't heard no lag complaints
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

Sorry I had to break out guys. I am going to wait to sign up for KOTW again until soccer season if over. I had never played KOTW b4 and did not realize how long it takes to organize. It makes loads of sense now. Thats a lot of people to get coordinated. I thought b4 hand that it would start right at 4 and i co'uld play for an hour and then leave. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

I disagree, Kyle...

All game modes should stay available
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 am

bomberball wrote:
Did I hear correct that the games were played on your connections?

Strange I ain't heard no lag complaints

You heard correct, it took so long to get everyone into the lobby we decided to just stay...

I must say, for 18 people across 2 continents, the games were pretty lag free

If all game modes are open, I wont participate again, I simply do not enjoy demolition, ctf, etc... KC, TDM, Dom are all ok but honestly yesterday they were just the better team no matter what game mode we played (only one game of the 3 was on a different mode)
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 am

Kyle...

We played DOM...DeMo...KC
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 am

And to limit KOTW to one game mode is just ridiculous... Play some different modes my droogies...it'll do your mayhem good
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 am

MANIC wrote:
Kyle...

We played DOM...DeMo...KC

I didnt say that we didnt... read my post again

"KC, TDM, Dom are all ok but honestly yesterday they were just the better team no matter what game mode we played (only one game of the 3 was on a different mode)"
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 am

Bomb games can suck it!

That is all.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 am

Either way... y'all should play more modes. Don't limit yourselves. Maybe try some Team Defender...that's fairly easy to understand.
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 am

[quote="MANIC"]Oh wait. I forgot I'm not allowed to smack talk cause I was at the bottom of the board per either Cerebus or Kyle. I'll definitely remember to never keep my mouth shut when I'm around those charming boys[/quote]Glad to see I got under your skin so effectively! lol! I actually heard you still complaining over the rage mic into the next game so mission accomplished!

Good games UK, you gave us a sound thrashing. I enjoyed the public games of Dom afterwards much more...I'd forgotten what winning a match was like! Smile
Back to top Go down

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 am

That does look interesting...I may have to try that one out.

The bomb games just seem SOOOOO campy. Portable radar spam, claymores, and TIs everywhere... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KOTW is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOTW is now...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next