Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

KOTW is now...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KOTW is now... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 am

That does look interesting...I may have to try that one out.

The bomb games just seem SOOOOO campy. Portable radar spam, claymores, and TIs everywhere... Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 am

Yep...they really are. but when ya when against the killwhores it's so fucking rewarding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 am

FBD wrote:
That does look interesting...I may have to try that one out.

The bomb games just seem SOOOOO campy. Portable radar spam, claymores, and TIs everywhere... Mad

campy was an understatement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 am

These games arent for you Kyle...might hurt your precious KDR and force ya to take it for the team for the win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

I don't think caring about your own KD is a bad thing at all if you are helping the team with KS.

There are 2 kinds of high KD players, the first are selfish, who play TDM in Dom and foresake the win for KD. The second are those who are cautious, defend flags, and build nice KS. We don't have any of the selfish people here.

People who are cautious and can keep the skies filled with Pavelows, reapers and AC130s are a huge asset.

Jeez, there was a match on Interchange last night where we had 3 AC130s, several reapers, half a dozen helis and probably 20 preds. Now that's a fun time. Rick had 2 AC130s in the same match! cheers Cerebus is another who seems to always be hitting huge KS and keeping the enemy off our flags.

There are roles on a team for all styles and I'm glad we have so many people with diverse playstyles. That's why we win 2x as much as we lose. A good team needs interceptors, defenders and lots of air support.

KD is important to some, and there's no shame in that. We all want the win first and foremost.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am

It's in a private match...I highly doubt that anybody cares about KDR.

As to the killwhore comments, you've made that before and directed at me as well. I don't think it's a particularly fair comment to call me out on being a killwhore when I consider that to be someone who just ignores objectives and plays for kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am

FBD...HUSH!!! (not about you... Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 am

My lovely, Cerebus...

After yesterday I'll make any comment just so I can read your ever thoughtful and provocative replies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am

I know....I just don't want anyone to feel singled out.

That's really the reason I don't like bomb games. I just hate dying! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am

We play private quite a bit and it makes us used to the different mindset. We aren't bothered by the kills vs deaths in private games.

Self preservation is ingrained from repetitive behaviour. It's normal. You guys play more public.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am

That's a fair point fran. In a private I wouldn't be nearly as concerned. Especially if KS were off, then, it's dual fmgs and run like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 am

I was not worried yesterday about K/D in those games, and I was negative I believe in all 3 matches...

It's about fun, and if you arent having fun playing a game, why bother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am

It saddens me Kyle that ya can't see the joy and anger and bloodlust that are bomb games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 am

I wasn't singling anyone out Kyle. It was a general statement about private lobbies.

It's just a theory of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

I don't think anybody is worrying about K/D in these games...I think they're trying to get killstreaks to help with the win. I don't generally run assault it these matches...support with UAV/CUAV for me then head straight into the fight...but I noticed when we played on black ops I was trying a little harder to get the streaks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 am

I like theories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Good games I hear, though I wouldn't know about the last 2 as someone jumped in during game 1 to make the teams uneven and wouldn't speak up. To save arguments I dropped out for 1 expecting someone to do the same in round 3, but did they fuck. EUK30 putting the ME in tEaM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:07 pm

lol killface it was lenpenn who jumped in, I guess he was signed up but wasnt joining lobby originally so they replaced him with you, then he joined in midgame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

We had a lot of trouble getting people into the lobby. Lenpenn was with us before we joined the US lobby. Both he and buycape were left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Im not sure it woulda mattered who played to be honest, the EUK had us outclassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 pm

That's not true, Kyle... you had some outstanding players.

Here's my theory as to why EUK30 won:

We are completley mad, we've all played together almost everyday, and we play with our own particular form of Honour and Villainy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:05 pm

manic I think the EUK is a tighter smaller group who play together more often...

whereas the x30x has 100s of members spread out beyond 3 elite clans...

as good as any of us were individually, I can honestly say the team we put together probably has not had a lot of experience playing together, which is why I think we probably would have lost no matter which EUKs were involved OR which game modes we played...

not taking a thing away from the EUK guys, or any of my teammates from yesterday of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Kyle... I'm honestly starting to enjoy your sideways comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Colby... to really learn ya need to not only play together but also against eachother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 pm

its all about knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses, in the BLOPS days of KOTW, I basically knew what all the guys I played with would do, and how to best help the team... in yesterdays games we were all basically freelancing (again no offense to my teammates, just the way it goes when you dont have experience as a team)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Then maybe...ya should organized a proper hit squad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOTW is now...   KOTW is now... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOTW is now...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next