Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Empty
PostSubject: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 pm

let me know guys.i inlisted.....im ready to do this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Doesn't this one start at 11 PM PST?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 pm

I hope to be on around 6-9pm EST sometime. Do you have to be a paying Elite member to participate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh fuck that, I'll be sleeping by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm

starts @7pm (pst) 10pm (est)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm

9PM Central! Smile

I've enlisted for this one and hopefully I can hook up with a group tonight once I get online. Hopefully it doesn't take *too* long to find lobbies too....fix that shit already IW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 pm

I can't even get elite to enlist me. POS. Not that I am going to be on that late but still. Elite=POS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

When I looked the other day it said 11PM, I just looked now and it is at 7 PM PST, so I enlisted and will see you on then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Signed up and hoping I can jump on at 8 Mst...It's been a little tricky getting my honey do's done before 9-10 lately Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I can't even get elite to enlist me. POS. Not that I am going to be on that late but still. Elite=POS.
I had a similar problem. Couldn't enlist when I was at work, but then was able to when I got home. Try again from a different location maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
NCFishboy wrote:
I had a similar problem. Couldn't enlist when I was at work, but then was able to when I got home. Try again from a different location maybe.

When using Explorer Elite has a 'look, but dont touch' feature. You can look around, but you can not edit/change/see clan/ change clases/drink the water. Very frustrating.

Funny how the Elite Iphone App reportedly works better than Elite on a PC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 pm

i tried it in chrome, firefox, ie and my phone.

i got to the part were i confirm i'm 18 and have id, check the yes button and hit confirm and nothing happens. maybe you have to do it from the console.

Elite was a nice try, if i don't get $60 in maps this year i'm really going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:
i tried it in chrome, firefox, ie and my phone.

i got to the part were i confirm i'm 18 and have id, check the yes button and hit confirm and nothing happens. maybe you have to do it from the console.

Elite was a nice try, if i don't get $60 in maps this year i'm really going to be pissed.

I can only do it from my console. As someone stated Elite on a PC is look but dont touch, for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 pm

how does this work? do i just go on like i normally would or what? do we have to lobby up? i do not get it i guess...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 pm

When does the competition end?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Not again Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

audiopile wrote:
Not again Evil or Very Mad
What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:15 am

walldogkl:
We just did this on the weekend. It turns the spawns on their head when the flags keep changing and then I am constantly shot in the ass or as soon as I spawn. The only way to win is to keep running around and my player's fatigue levels tends to transfer to me. So exhausting and not fun after a while.

And now that the night is over I sure am tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 am

Oh wow, so I login today to Elite. Didn't see a trophy and I'm thinking there was no way I didn't do good enough. Turns out the operation was cancelled. I'm never playing in one of these again. Last night was literally the most frustrating night ever. I stuck it out all night with one group for the most part and I had some of the most brutal connections ever.

Example: A guy with a sustained K/D of .14 was my nemesis one match for kills on me. So I played this all night and it gets cancelled. I'm really pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 am

Ouch that sucks Cerebus. I dipped out early as I didnt sign up for it anyways, wanted to free up a spot for people that actually signed up for it. Sorry it wasnt a good night for ya brah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 am

not that it matters much Cerebus, I just checked and it recorded 0 caps for me throughout the night.. Elite is F*cked. Im glad I blew the extra 50 bucks for it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am

I think I managed 3 games before I quit. REALLY CRAPPY connections combined with who knows what else led to early onset frustration and the ending early. For the record I did not rage quit a single game and it took all I had not too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

I'd like to say the same as well. I got frustrated and voiced those frustrations for sure, but I stuck it out. Most of the night were wins, but the connection was just crap. The whole time I was thinking...well at least I'll get a badge for my work. Such a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I'd like to say the same as well. I got frustrated and voiced those frustrations for sure, but I stuck it out. Most of the night were wins, but the connection was just crap. The whole time I was thinking...well at least I'll get a badge for my work. Such a slap in the face.

Where did you see that the event was cancelled? I read that somewhere else but I cant find anything official on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 pm

I logged into Elite to see how I'd done. I didn't see anything at all so at first figured that it had removed the history of me signing up for it. I still had the link to the event in my feed so then I clicked on that and it said the event was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOMINATION COMPETITION....tonight....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next