Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Empty
PostSubject: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Domination competition. highest total captures tonight starts @7PM (pst) ends. 10pm......im in. who ever is going to inlist.send me an invite..IM DOWN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Ugh. I was going to play tonight, now having second thoughts. Stream goes to the trouble of making a Dom strategy thread and then this crap, again. I despise these random friendly competitions. Where the F are the clan challenges?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Yeah I'll help out, but I really doubt I'm going to actually sign up. Last time I played the whole time only to find out it was cancelled.

To be honest, if you truly want to get a gold in this, the best advice I think ironically is to play solo.

As an example, often when I'm playing with a group of clanmates, we might have a bit of juggling of the flags near the start, but once we are on lockdown, we will often hold 2 flags from start to finish. Even on the last competition it seemed like there wasn't that many matches where there were tons of caps possible just because we typically didn't lose flags.

Playing solo, run Assassin Pro if you have it for the silent caps and you can play somewhat "selfish" such as triple capping even if it's not really the best idea to do so or let a flag get taken just so you can take it back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

The first time this competition came out we had a group of 6 all trying for it so we ran the pack mentality of 'cap the next flag and forget about defending'. Those of us who played for the 3 hours all got golds. We won a lot of matches as usual but there were more deaths too. It was fun but exhausting (I am emotionally tied to my online persona Razz).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm

True enough audio, as long as you have a group of guys who are ok with letting a flag go. I'd have a hard time doing that as like you, I'm wired to defend that flag to the death! Smile
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:21 pm

I'd be up for this, but the competition is over before my normal play time. So I guess not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm in, I will sign up on my console in a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm signed up for it as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES   DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOMINATION COMPETITION..JAN 18....HIGHEST TOTAL CAPTURES
Page 1 of 1