Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:32 am

I had time to jump on for one quick game tonight before my in-laws got back to take over the TV until 11:30pm. There were a couple parties and I couldn't get into any of them. One group was in pre-game, so I joined up knowing full well I would probably play against them. Yep, full squad (Fatbrowndog, Sith_Meister, Sac_666, Acesfullof9s, hockalees, and gamebootz) and I decided to stay because I figured, if someone should benefit from my .51 KDR, it may as well be some fellow clannies. Game was Domination on Fallen.

As expected, I started 0-7 or something like that. For a while I was at the bottom of the scoreboard for my team. However, we managed to keep enough flags to keep it pretty close. For a while, I resorted to shooting down all the support that kept showing up because I was 3-13 or something like that. Seriously, I think a Hind showed up 1 minute into the game. I blame Sac for that. lol

And then something strange happened. I started capping some flags, and got the Stealth Bomber. Three kills from that and I look to check my score and we're in the lead. My team holds on for the win and I end the game at 10-22 and 3rd on the team in points. I leave before the smack talking starts because I have to give up the TV.

So.......

With that as the intro, what are people thoughts on playing vs. other 30's?

While I felt good my team of randoms (actually, I think they were at least part of a party and I was the random... lol) won the game and that despite my terrible start I still got the Stealth Bomber and a double kill out of it, I felt bad that I gave some 30's a loss. So consider this my heartfelt apology if I ended anyone's win streak and hopefully we'll be on the same side next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:07 am

If you defeat a team of us, then good on you. There's absolutely no apology necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 am

Have to agree with you there Kylaeris! +1 to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 am

No hard feelings here if I get shot by a >30<. Many of us have joined a party a tad late and wound up on the opposing team. I'll crack up when I see it and I think it lightens the mood in a match a little when you hear "dammit... hey wait that's ________ on the other team". It might be poor form to stick around for multiple matches, but with MW3's wonderful party system sometimes it's a great way to say "hello I am looking for a group". I don't expect anyone on the other team to lie down and give us a V, why should it be any different from a clannie?

BTW it is good to see Tema back on the forums! Just needed a stat reset?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 am

Agreed, it can be fun playing clannies. The other day Vesago ended up on the other team and I felt terrible. For awhile he seemed to be the only person I could kill. He got his revenge though and we had a good laugh about it after the match. Like you said, we picked him up after the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 am

the other day I was trying to push into a clan lobby by joining games they were playing... ended up in Fireman/Savvy's game on Village (they always seem to be together)

I forgot who else was in that game but I was something like 2-14 and swore up a storm and quit, and wound up blowing my ultimate goal which was to stick it out and get invited when someone drops out... next thing I knew, I saw Fishboy had joined their team and I just switched over to rock band

I dont think they purposely didnt invite me afterward, but the lesson is to stick it out even if your getting killed badly because 99% of the time you will be the next man picked up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 am

kjcolby1978 wrote:
the other day I was trying to push into a clan lobby by joining games they were playing... ended up in Fireman/Savvy's game on Village (they always seem to be together)

I forgot who else was in that game but I was something like 2-14 and swore up a storm and quit, and wound up blowing my ultimate goal which was to stick it out and get invited when someone drops out... next thing I knew, I saw Fishboy had joined their team and I just switched over to rock band

I dont think they purposely didnt invite me afterward, but the lesson is to stick it out even if your getting killed badly because 99% of the time you will be the next man picked up

Sorry Kolby for not seeing ya bro.My wife had been on Netflix,so I had turned notifications off and forgot to turn them back on.If I see you inviting ,you know I'll try to pick you up if I'm party leader.

As far as Savvy and I goes.I owe him from him suffering countless negative kd games,endless caps,and suffering to help me get my win streak.Thanks to others as well for that.We made a pact to help each other get to the 100+ mark.Everyone needs to help each other accomplish what each one sets as a goal.Also,Savvy and a few others get on at the same time during the day so the party last awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

chef wrote:
No hard feelings here if I get shot by a >30<. Many of us have joined a party a tad late and wound up on the opposing team. I'll crack up when I see it and I think it lightens the mood in a match a little when you hear "dammit... hey wait that's ________ on the other team". It might be poor form to stick around for multiple matches, but with MW3's wonderful party system sometimes it's a great way to say "hello I am looking for a group". I don't expect anyone on the other team to lie down and give us a V, why should it be any different from a clannie?

BTW it is good to see Tema back on the forums! Just needed a stat reset?

Sounds familiar Fidg?LOL Yesterday on Dome ,you and the UK kicked my ass all over Dome.Good Times....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 am

chef wrote:
No hard feelings here if I get shot by a >30<. Many of us have joined a party a tad late and wound up on the opposing team. I'll crack up when I see it and I think it lightens the mood in a match a little when you hear "dammit... hey wait that's ________ on the other team".

Yeah, happened to me before and I knew I was going to get killed by fellow 30s when I joined but I got picked up afterwards. On the flip side, I was in a party of 30s on a game of Domination of Resistance. Next guy I killed in game going towards the A flag was an x30x and I welcomed him to the match. Then the next guy I killed less than 30 seconds later was the same guy...at that point I apologized and then he killed me on our next encounter Smile Then he joined us after the match I think. So if anyone hears me apologizing in a lobby it's b/c I shot one of our brothers/sisters without knowing they had entered the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:14 am

When playing against the 30's I used to love to noobtube in blops. In mw3 I started with the akimbo fmgs. I try my hardest not to play against them but if I make a mistake and join in a game in progress and end up on the other team I have been using pistols. Yea savvy will kill you 90% of the time with fmgs or the acr but those 3 kill you get in the game with a single shot pistol are priceless.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 am

I have joined a few games and ended up on the other side.

I just play my normal game, I will try and win and I will try to kill everything! If at the end of the game I am not picked up I will back out and do something else until I get a inv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 am

In BlOps, I'd have a class specifically for playing against clannies. It was mainly me running around with the tomahawk and ballistic knife. I'd never cap any flags for my team, it was mostly just to be a nuisance. Many lulz were had. jocolor

I doubt anyone would take offence to playing for the win against the clan. Just means the team needs to step up their game.

Last edited by LOCKEdnLOADed22 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 am

A few of us decided the other night that when playing against the clan you must only use a pistol, keep your KDR below 0.5 and only belly crawl around the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 am

I"ve played in several matches against a full 30 clan lobby and won with my wacky randoms. mostly that's due to someone on our team having the lag advantage but it's actually pretty fun even when i get stomped. I definitly put on my super tryhard pants just to see how many times I can get one specific member or if I can get multi-kills on flags. It's actually bad news for the clannies to play against someone from the clan they play with a lot because they know how the group plays and can adjust accordingly. For instance if Steam is in the crew I know he'll be watching the flag from quite a ways away with a sniper rifle pointed on my forehead Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 am

As El Guapo Pelu put it the other day when a fellow 30 joined our party while we in mid-lobby and ended up on the other team...."your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to provide intel on your teammates, feed our killstreaks and be our spy". tongue

But seriously, I tend to back out if I get shoved to the other team and just message a few asking them to pick me up when they have an opening. I don't like killing teammates if I can help it. If we decide to take over a lobby and have a friendly 6 on 6 clan battle then I am okay with it. Just don't like running with randoms against my friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:42 am

If I join pre-game and see they have 6 I will say hi and leave. If I join mid match it's usually all orange flags and I berate my random team mates for the rest of the match in an effort to inspire them to win. When the mtch ends and they don't have room I'll leave again and let them know to invite me if there is room, and then I sit at the party screen, alone.

Walldogkl, a game or two is fine especially in your circumstance. And how you want to play that game or two is up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:03 pm

It gives ma a chance to use stuff I'm not good at like the riot shield. Makes for the best rage mics too.

Vassago187 wrote:
For instance if Steam is in the crew I know he'll be watching the flag from quite a ways away with a sniper rifle pointed on my forehead Smile

he really likes it when you run thru a flag to shoot him with your striker Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Eric +1 to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Been on the wrong side a few times. It definitely calls for an "aw hell" in the mic and maybe an "I'm going to hide in a corner." I just try and play my game and see what happens. Just dont play against Tema....you've all been warned. He's like a damn ninja, everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 pm

I am sorry.Ido not play against the clan often but,when I do I try and bring my A game. Well that is prob equivalent to most peoples C+ game. I get great enjoyment out of killing my pixel brothers and sister 30's. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 pm

thats ok

I joined a lobby the other night with only 5 members

Rich,Goodkat and a few others, and sat in the lobby for 3 games because they never invited me, and yes, i was even talking to them, and they kept starting new games, so i just quit and went to bed

so i know how you feel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 pm

dmixx wrote:
thats ok

I joined a lobby the other night with only 5 members

Rich,Goodkat and a few others, and sat in the lobby for 3 games because they never invited me, and yes, i was even talking to them, and they kept starting new games, so i just quit and went to bed

so i know how you feel

wow some of these XBox stories make me happy I am on the PS3 side of the 30...

I didnt mean anything by my post, it was my fault for bailing on the game as they probably did not realize I was still looking to get in on the action
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm

That is a bunch of crap, we never do that in lobbies I play in.....just wrong and inconsiderate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:44 pm

I remember that match last night. If I recall, we had a seriously botched connection, and I did manage to get killed by your fucking Stealth Bomber! Crying or Very sad (See my other thread for my thoughts on that. Very Happy )

I always jump out because I want to win, but not at the expense of ruining a 30s win streak. Some people feel differently, and whatever. I have occasionally stuck it out when I get thrown in a live game and played, and I always yell at the randumbs and order them to try and camp our home flag and never take B! I convince them A&C is the way to go...the enemy will never expect it! Very Happy

I just think if you want to play the role of trying to piss people off you should save it for playing against randumbs or a private lobby where shits and giggles abound. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I remember that match last night. If I recall, we had a seriously botched connection, and I did manage to get killed by your fucking Stealth Bomber! Crying or Very sad (See my other thread for my thoughts on that. Very Happy )

I always jump out because I want to win, but not at the expense of ruining a 30s win streak. Some people feel differently, and whatever. I have occasionally stuck it out when I get thrown in a live game and played, and I always yell at the randumbs and order them to try and camp our home flag and never take B! I convince them A&C is the way to go...the enemy will never expect it! Very Happy

I just think if you want to play the role of trying to piss people off you should save it for playing against randumbs or a private lobby where shits and giggles abound. Just my opinion.

wellllllllllllllll... some maps I have found A and C is almost better than having B, like on Bakaara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's   Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys... aka Playing and winning vs 30's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next