Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Zero's Rules for Winning

Go down 
+4
alX Newfie Xla
Winners
NukeLaCoog
TheZeroDivide
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Zero's Rules for Winning Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 am

1. Be a team player. This goes without saying, but we all forget it at times, myself included. Hop on objectives if needed, defend if needed, don't triple cap unless you ask first and the team is ok with it.

2. Run scorestreaks appropriate for the game type. Vsat/Dogs/Swarm are impressive, but if you're running them in a game type like hardpoint, then you're doing it wrong.
Want some easily attainable scorestreaks that will tremendously help your team regardless of game type? Run UAV, Counter UAV, and Lightning Strike.

3. Run a launcher on at least a couple of your classes. It's absolutely inexcusable that anything stays in the air for longer than a few seconds. In MW3 we'd have people asking the lobby to please not shoot stuff down because they were working on Blind Eye Pro. Now, people get ZOMG PISTOL MONTAGE stuck in their heads and don't even have launchers on any of their classes. Run them. Use them. They win games.

4. Have an objective capture class. Run Flack Jacket, Fast Hands, Tac Mask, Overkill, Riot shield, C4, Trophy System or EMP grenade, and your choice of primary. This makes you very hard to kill off of an objective, and will win games.

5. If someone in the lobby steps up and assumes a leadership role, please follow their lead. I've had to do this a few times lately because we were getting our shit pushed in, and just got really frustrated when no one listened and we ended up going on a long losing streak.

6. Keep the rage mics to a minimum. I'm just as guilty of this as anyone else. The mics need to be used for communication during the game, not about how L33TSn1P3Z has killed you four times in a row because of QUICKSCOPING NO SKILL BULLSHIT 12 YEAR OLD KID! Seriously, and again I'm guilty of this also, I've been in games where no one knew an objective was being taken because of the nonstop bitching. Game sound is important.

7. Come up with a strategy with your team. An example is on Slums, you want A and B in dom. Dont take C, everyone head straight to B and cap it and then push through and take over A. Those 50 points you get for the home flag cap are meaningless if you get trapped in C and can't get out all game.

8. UAV/Counter UAV are worth their score in gold. At least two people on the team should be running them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 am

I agree with everything you said. Well done
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm

I am a rule #1 offender and I just can't help myself. I always go a to c or c to a because it helps get B flag by taking the enemies attention off of it and I also usually kill 2-3 enemies and buy my fellow teammates more time on B flag. Certain maps a trip cap isn't smart though.
Also you can be trapped on A flag just as easy as C if you don't hold the middle ground on slums.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Slayers are a part of any good team composition, they're needed. Roles are fluid, not set in stone. If your team is having trouble holding down B then you need to switch to defender instead of being in their spawn trying to spawn kill them. Be flexible and you're golden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 pm

as much as i hate to say it zero is right...
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't disagree with Zero, so the follow statement isn't about his tips: I've found myself playing the game how "its supposed to be played", run and gun, reckless abandon, I'll shoot you in the face, you shoot me in the face and let the host decide who wins. And I think I've done it because of peer pressure(acquiescing to peer pressure is embarrassing for this adult to admit to)

I do have an "EMP" class in every class set, but I don't run a launcher normally. I can't tell you the # of times that stupid launcher sticking up above cover either gave me away or gave the enemy away for an easy kill. Since I have to die and then switch classes many times I don't end up swithing unless there is a lethal killstreak in the air.
Although since I've started running scavenger on almost all my classes I'm find that running and SMAW works okay since you have the opportunity to reload with scavenger. This works good when they are spaming UAV's and counters.

I do agree that trying out new weapons and loadouts can improve your play, sometimes you get into a zone my using the same loadouts all the time. And I'm sorry, but I do run a pistol only class a LOT lately. While my games have suffered lately its forcing me to be a much better player overall. So when this kind of cautious gameplay becomes more natural and I pick a AR or SMG back up again I should be better. Things I'm doing better as a result:

I am more aware of cover(No cover vs SMG or AR isn't going to turn out well)
I'm afraid to run wildly into the open(Only a fool rushes into the unknown)
I'm more accurate, instead of spraying wildly(You can't waste ammo because you don't have much)
I'm learning how to force engagements to my advantage.
I'm learning when to retreat from an engagement instead of thinking you need to kill(or take a shot at) every enemy you see, even if they are all the way across the map(I think a lot of HC players make this mistake when playing Core) Taking a low percentage shot in Core usually only wounds them, gives your position away and empties your mag.

That last tip I learned by watching an Optic game on Youtube. You have a "pro" player and he knew when to simply get away from an engagement that he had very small probablilty of winning(Its wasn't driven by his ego, and thinking he was superman). He had a KAP 40 and the enemy had and AR and it was a medium range engagment. He simply left the engagement. You don't need to be a hero and kill every enemy you see, simply because you saw them. At some point you have to trust that your teammate who might be in a better position can kill them after you call it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Zero is absolutely right. I have been more guilty of the "bitching" more now than ever. I will do my best to curb that shit and continue to be a team player.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Hardpoint is actually a good mode for high killstreaks, every other tip looks good and seems like common sense but I'd be lying if I said I didn't
violate some rules as well as everyone else lol
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 pm

I agree with Zero but I also do what M I S S I L E because i feel it help slow down the other team to get to B. Express is the best map that you can just run back and forth between the two points and get a lot kill streaks for it. I have EMP's in every class and launchers in every class. I only use UAV, hunter killer and care package for my score streaks. I will try to do more of what Zero says. Have good one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Rules for Winning   Zero's Rules for Winning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's Rules for Winning
Page 1 of 1