Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hi, all. New couple here.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hi, all.  New couple here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

--Hi, all. I just joined a few days ago and my Wife and I (34 and 35 respectively) usually play on Fri. night, Sat. night, and sometimes Sunday night. We know basically nothing about playing this game online, as we have been playing team deathmatch on the "Combat Training" part of Black Ops. Very fun. We have now made it to level 50 and I suggested to her that we had better start playing online if we want to get any better, lol. Besides, it's just fun to know you are playing with "real" people. Hopefully, we will figure out how to add the "Over30" tag to our names and start playing this weekend. Hope to meet you guys soon on PS3!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome to the 30. Look forward to seeing you guys out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome to the both of you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome. The clan is usually playing MW3 at this point, but Black Ops Sunday is a fan favorite around here.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Welcome always nice to have hub and wife couples on the site. Unless of course you fight over play time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

--Thanks for the greetings. I guess I will now have to purchase MW3, lol. We've just been having so much fun in Black Ops, we've not thought about other games. I'll check that game out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Welcome to the 30. Welcome to send invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Welcome to the clan guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 pm

That's awesome! My wife and I are also avid players...but unfortunately, she's more into RPG's than FPS's. Looking forware to seeing you around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks, guys. We probably first started this game the "wrong" way (Black Ops, I mean). We started out in the "Recruit" mode. We are now in the "Regular" mode trying to get better. Hopefully, we can both get better so we can be of some service to the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Welcome to you both. Feel free to shoot me an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Welcome! Hope you find some great people to game with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome, is this our first couple?
...very cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Feel free to shoot me an invite! I want to play some Black Ops (Sundays) but yes, most of us are on MW3. Are you guys doing split screen or have separate PSN names/machines? And if you have any tips I can use to get my wife to play or at least like FPS, please share Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Welcome. I think its great that you guys play some BO together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 pm

OldSchoolNESfan: We do split screen. In fact, my PSN name is the same as my name on here: AHHCRH7677 When she plays with me, hers reads "AHHCRH7677(2)", which I guess just means controller "2". Should we get another PSN name (is it possible?)? I guess now, I need to buy the game $45-50, and get some headsets. Too many choices, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 pm

no second name...probably just easier to split screen....cheaper than having a second PSN and PS3 and game. You can't both be on the same machine at the same time as far as i know. Hope to see you guys on the network!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Woo hooooo! A couple from the Old North State! Great to have you both in our clan. I'm a short drive west of you guys. Currently, I pretty much only play MW3. I'm determined to go all the way through all pretiges (currently on number 4).

Feel free to send me a Friend Request and hopefully we'll see you here on MW3 soon.

-Mark, aka LegionLord70
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Welcome...that's cool that you guys do this together...my wife and I don't see eye to eye on the amount of time spent playing COD...we don't necessarily fight, but we don't agree either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

By the way, be sure to join appropriate usergroups (link is top of the forum pages). Since you live in the east, you'll want to start with the East Coast group. Once you join a game with other clannies, be sure to add those members you are not already friends with - this is the easiest way to fill your list with other members of Over 30.

Sure with I could get my wife to play. She will watch from time to time, but is more into puzzle type games and not FPS. I'll keep working on her. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

LegionLord70, are you talking to me, or OBXJ? OBXJ is from NC, but I am not. I am from Oklahoma. I have indeed registered in the Central usergroup.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Welcome! glad to see couples playing this game together. ill tell you what, split screening will make you a better player in the long run lol you will be WAY more situationally aware because you have a lot more distractions to worry about. if you guys get a bit more serious about the game then grab another ps3 and game.

OH and oooOOOooo what rpg games? lol im a huge rpg nerd myself. also add me and invite me whenever you like. if I am able to join i will. i like heading over to BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

welcome to you both....nice to have you......and maybe soon we will find eachother on the battlefield.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 am

another sooner! oh no!

just kidding, welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, all. New couple here.   Hi, all.  New couple here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, all. New couple here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next