Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Im frustrated as all hell...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Im frustrated as all hell... Empty
PostSubject: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 am

After playing BF3 for a few weeks ive come to a few conclusions. As far as gameplay goes its far superior to MW3 imo and i just flat out have more fun playing it. Problem im having is not enough people playing and the terrible comms/squad set up. This time of year im usually playing at least 3-4 hours a night and playing BF3 im finding myself running solo probably 75% of that. MW3 i never had an problems finding people to run with and i could hear/communicate with them. Much more of a social enviroment. Playing solo so much makes me feel like the days before i joined the 30. I feel so disconnected from the clan right now and that just flat out sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 am

Nixon... I feel ya. Let me just say that I don't think it's fair to compare the 2 titles...they are different beast indeed.

Though let me say that the wind is carrying voices saying "Where's my Brothers and Sisters", in relation to MW3.

It's fair to say that it's always a pleasure to switch up the pace and try out new games and such but I fear this Clan is diving too deep into the mythology that BF3 is a Savior for our woes with CoD...once again let me say the two games should not be compared.

Regardless of anything said x30x was a clan for CoD...is it still?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 am

Have you added everyone on the usergroup?

I've added a few from the list of BF3 players, and as a matter of fact we just got a new one. I'm sometimes thinking the same thing so I should make the effort to add them all.

I started last night with no one else logged in, but when I went to shut down you were by yourself. Anderson only logged in on my last game, however I played with follow_MAL last night for the first time, he was so good in the tank that my w/l shot up over a tenth. He should be on your list...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

I hear ya on that one Crazy, that is why I sent you a message last night asking if you wanted to play MW3. I like BF3 now mostly cause there is no lag but the squad system and putting us on different teams sucks. Like Manic said you cant really compare the two games cause they are so different.

I have decided I will split my gaming time between MW3 and BF3 at least that way I can still play with a full party of clannies on MW3 and have fun with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

I noticed the other day when I logged on I had about 7-8 people on my FL playing MW3 and about 5 or so playing BF3...so there are people playing. I haven't played it at all, so I'm not sure about the squad system, but if the comms are worse than MW3 they must really suck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 pm

+1 to you Brother Savvy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Sorry Nixon. When I invited you last night I had no idea how to proceed from there, so I broke up the squad again. Then it reformed without you, but it was full. Once we got into a game it split us up onto two different teams and we were not even in the same squad.

I agree that BF3 looks like a better game. It plays better and is not as mindless as MW3. Once I get the hang of it I think it would be more fun, but it still has issues like the instability of squads and the chat is no better. The other issue is that even though you have a squad of 4, there are still 8 randoms on your team and you have no way of co-ordinating with them.

I'm feeling pretty frustrated too. My performance on MW3 has be declining rapidly, I haven't put two good games together in weeks. And January is almost gone and they haven't fixed to game in any reasonable way. Guns buffs/nerfs are not satisfactory. And from what I've seen with BF3, we are going to have problems staying connected if we can only put 4 people in a match (maybe) and not 12 like I thought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm

I don't get enough gaming time to split, but I will say that when we tried to piss people off on MW3 we had a blast. And we won almost every game.

I'm still level grinding so I'm not truly interested in private matches at this point, but when we all ran coordinated classes like Stealth spam, EMPs, akimbo fmgs, etc, it was a hoot. Plus we got tons of XP, so it made it rewarding and fun at the same time.

Yesterday we played some different game modes to mix it up and I was surprised at how much fun that was too, plus, you get XP for challenges associated. (I can't understand why they removed the challenges for Dom though).

I recommend we try to party up geographically (better connections, quicker matchmaking) and try asshat classes. It breathes some fresh air into the experience.

I also think the new maps will add to the enjoyment a bit.

I'm having fun playing Survivor and Spec Ops with my son too. I've never tried online, but would love to give that a shot too.

Lots more to this game than Dom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

When I was deciding to go with BF3 or MW3 (use to be a huge BF fan) I tried the free version.

I tried to play with a friend but the game kept putting us on different sides. Plus there was the comm issue.

That, and the fact that the rest of the clan was overwhelmingly going with MW3 pushed me into MW3.

Having played BF and a small bit of BF3, I agree that they cannot be compared.

I remember thinking if we cannot be put on the same squad what is the use.

Despite the CoD problems, and they are many, I have noticed that the clan is starting to have more fun with MW3.

I understand people's frustration with MW3.

The clan is large enough to have both MW3 and BF3.
There will be those that play both, and there are those that only want to play one.

So I do not see the issue as "either, or".

But I too came to the clan to play with other like-minded people.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 pm

To go along with what FBD said, I just hit 10th prestige and I am leveling up really fast.

It is funny because I am not trying to level up fast (no reason to) instead I am just trying different weapons, running around like crazy (instead of playing convervative), getting my pro perks set up, etc.

I am not concerned about by KDR and W/L record. I like running BEpro, and ASSpro, and shooting everything down before they even make it overhead.

As one game was about to start someone on the other team was talking to their team mate about how many kills they needed with PaveLow. Then they saw my Stinger Title and asked me to take it easy on them.

I shot their choppers and pave low down before they could do any damage. I got 2 kills that game and they spent their time hunting me down.

It was a blast pissing them off.

So I see hope now for this game, especially since I can keep my ProPerks and upgraded weapons.

I am hoping the new maps will freshen everything up.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
Despite the CoD problems, and they are many, I have noticed that the clan is starting to have more fun with MW3.

I understand people's frustration with MW3.

The clan is large enough to have both MW3 and BF3.
There will be those that play both, and there are those that only want to play one.

So I do not see the issue as "either, or".

But I too came to the clan to play with other like-minded people.

Count me as one of the major complainers that have (sort of) turned around. At least I'm not frustrated 95% of the time. More like 20% now. And it gets lower and lower each time we play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

I think what is happening WallDog is that some of us are slowing down on the leveling and enjoying the pro perks and upgraded weapons.

I was really tired of starting over. Really tired.

It seems to me that once we stop and get our pro perks and weapons the game play will be much better.

Like Skelly said in another post, not worrying about XP is a huge relief.

Shooting a Stryker point blank with the XM25 is very satisfying (even if it is my only kill).

So I am glad you are enjoying this a little more. I can tell lately that you seem to be having a better time.

On another note Walldog;
I just finished my Master (maxed out) on the Stinger (1000 choppers) and have about 2500 left of the 5000 for Veteran.
So I will try to keep my Stinger sheathed when I hear enemy aircraft.
Just let me know when you are out of Stingers so I can shoot them down. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm splitting my time ( which isn't much ) as well. I usually just get on and whichever game everyone is playing, that's the one I throw in the PS3. As of late it's been MW3, I don't seem to be able to ever catch you guys playing BF3.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks for not shooting down ALL the aircraft Canis. lol I appreciate the XP. For reals tho, I don't really care, but it's nice to know if you are locking on so I don't have to waste time taking out my stinger. I've been killed plenty when I'm pulling it out and then someone else shoots down the chopper and then I die as I put it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

The com fix is on the way, so that shall not be a problem for long. We shall see if it works...

Have you guys tried the server browser? I can flip through them and find a server with 18 people in it and get my whole squad in...1st try.

The quick match selection does not always work, especially with more than two persons.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

@Kagan, when I am playing with other clannies I always use the server browser option and sometimes it still splits up the squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 am

walldogkl wrote:
Thanks for not shooting down ALL the aircraft Canis. lol I appreciate the XP. For reals tho, I don't really care, but it's nice to know if you are locking on so I don't have to waste time taking out my stinger. I've been killed plenty when I'm pulling it out and then someone else shoots down the chopper and then I die as I put it away.

I agree, pulling out the stinger and getting the shot and then killed is not so bad. Pulling the stinger out, not getting the shot, and being killed sucks.

My high stinger kill is the main reason my KDR is so bad. Whenever I hear enemy (any aircraft) I know there is a very high % that I am about to die shooting it down.

And it really sucks if I forget to have BEpro on the class I am using.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 am

Kagan wrote:
The com fix is on the way, so that shall not be a problem for long. We shall see if it works...

Have you guys tried the server browser? I can flip through them and find a server with 18 people in it and get my whole squad in...1st try.

The quick match selection does not always work, especially with more than two persons.

I really hope the comm fix works as right now its so choppy i cant understand anybody most of the time. Its also the one reason im very quiet as i have no idea how much of what im saying is understandable to others.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 am

I'm splitting my time between the 2 games as well..You all know that I play everyday after 9:00 central. Weekdays I'm going to play BF3, and Weekends I will play MW3. Or atleast I will try to maintain this schedule. I actually missed BF3 a little bit this weekend. I love knifing people in it.

See you on BF3 tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

I think we will always be a CoD clan first.

If the next Treyarch CoD is anything like Black Ops, we will all end up back there anyways Wink

Funny for all the bitching by us about Black Oops (typo?) issues, they seem to pale in comparison to MW3 personally.

Popped in Blops this past weekend for a few games and ...GASP... enjoyed myself and I did quite well. I missed my silenced/ACOG M16.

I do notice the BF3 crowd growing though and until I can judge the next CoD game, make mine Battlefield!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Agreed Carl. As it turns out I mostly like the Treyarc product. Until then I am not sure if I will put MW3 back in, but we will see. I really was interested in goign 10-80, but I suppose liking it would be important if I am going to invest that kind of time in it.

Why are coms so hard to do properly? This is the biggest issue for me. Playing against Clannies in this game doesn't bother me than much, mainly since I know I can swich sides when a spot opens up.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Wini! Come back! It gets better. I didn't believe it at first either, but it does!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im frustrated as all hell...   Im frustrated as all hell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im frustrated as all hell...
Page 1 of 1