Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan tags by region, discussion and poll

Go down 
+2
Horst Schist
The1UrLookin4
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we use EC/CE/WC clan tags temporarily?
Yes
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_lcap23%Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
No
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_lcap19%Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
IW suck balls
Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_lcap58%Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Vote_rcap
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage

Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Empty
PostSubject: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 pm

I know there are a few threads out there that have mentioned this so I thought I would start a thread just for this topic.

Should we start running EC/CE/WC (with or with 30) in our clan tags so that we can party up in a more regional manner until (if) IW does actually fix the issue plaguing this game?

Let's discuss.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 pm

I don't know man...sometimes the lag is worth putting up with when I get to run with my buddies... For instance it's totally worth going 12-12 for a game if I get to hear you tell a bunch of dudes to trade in their PS3 for a Wii and Mariokart as it may be a better fit for their skill level Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I say "aye." Not in a strict, fundamentalist way, but more of an option for like minded regional peeps to stomp a mudhole in randumbs' asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I don't know man...sometimes the lag is worth putting up with when I get to run with my buddies... For instance it's totally worth going 12-12 for a game if I get to hear you tell a bunch of dudes to trade in their PS3 for a Wii and Mariokart as it may be a better fit for their skill level Laughing

I know hoffy this is my hesitation in running these clans tags. IMO I can put with the bad connections to a point but not all night. Let's see what folks think. If I had to guess 80% of the folks will say the hell with the clan tags and just play with who is on and who you like.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 pm

I wouldn't mind running with a bunch of people from Tx, La, Ok, Ark. I would probably have a better connection, but at the same time I would miss playing with everyone else from Az, Fl, Ny, Nc, Canada and everywhere else.

Not to long ago we ran a Texas Lobby and did pretty good and all had 4 bars, but sometimes those 4 bars still felt like 2 or 3.

But CE, WC, EC is a pretty broad area. Clan tags by State would get you closer to what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 pm

I also like playing with certain guys regardless of lag, but it would be a worthwhile experiment for a week. What can it hurt?

I found the connections to be very good last night. Very surprising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

I've been running with a few different ones... >30< EC30 E30C

But I could see how state by state could work too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

I know where you are coming from. A couple of games
is one thing but a whole night starts to suck.

I'll personally play with anybody because I have good and bad games with all different locales. Most times we might not have a choice but to have a mixture to have a full party if there aren't enough 30 online.

My .02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

IW suck balls.

I have yet to meet anyone from Colorado in the clan. Geographically it seems like I'm a bit hosed here and everyone seems a ways away. Give it a shot and more power to you. Let me know how it works out, but I'll be looking to get into lobbies with whoever I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:55 pm

I've played with just east coasters (my region) and with just west coasters or UK guys. The best games as far as consistency in connection have been with a mix of people from all over the country. Most of the time, at least half of us have a good enough connection to do quite well, and the rest of us either compensate by playing with our "lag loadout" or go 12-12 and take the W with a smile.

the 10 or 12 guys that I play with during the day live everywhere from VA (me) to Minnesota, to california, to texas. We almost never lose during the day, maybe once per day.

It would be fantastic to get into a series of games with raging 4-bar connections where we all go 40-5. For me, it is not just the quality of the people I play with that makes me constantly look to see if they are online, and invite them every time my group has room.

The real reason why I prefer to play with a mixture of regions is that I know my Homey from Cali (MrScuggs in this example) can lock down an entire route of traffic by himself, so I can focus my efforts on taking down air support and picking up any scraps that leak through. I know I can do this because my other Homey from Minnesota (In this case, Hoffyguns) is reaking havok at the B flag with whoever else went (and we're x30x's, you know there is someone else at the B flag) and Shotty2daFace is literally putting his shotgun to people's faces.

It is nice to form regularity with a group, and know if you choose the correct role, you can overcome 2-bars or being Host with lag comp. I know I can go 8-11 with these guys and we'll still win and have a blast. I also know that if the host is closer to my region, I can pull a 38-4 out of my ass and make up for whoever is shooting 5 feet behind the opfors because of their connection.

I think the idea of regional teams would be the best course of action for competitive play, but for pubstomping, I'll take the frequent flier miles any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Hammer, I'm VA too, I'll send you a PM or vice versa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Sounds great Jerry. I have plenty of room on my FL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 pm

I ran into this for the 1st time yesterday. There where 2 partys running last night and ec sent me an invite 1st so I hoped in with ec30. It was bad I would shoot a guy and he would move and the hit markers would pop up where I had shot them. a spot opened with the wc but I didn't feel right leaving
I guess my question is would people take offence for party hopping for a better conection? I'm on the fence about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Ok here is my vote Savvy, IW SUCKS BALLS, I will play with anyone in the clan or on my FL, if I have you on my friends list that means I like to play witn you guys. If I don't have you on my friends list that means I don't have enough room.

Ok back to the topic, I have had bad lag running with mostly EC peeps, and I have had bad lag running with others. Some of this could be maybe the EC group got stuck with randumbs that had host far far away. I don't know.

But I have more fun running with the 30 then F*cking randumbs anyday.

Ok so I don't have an answer after all this. IW Sucks Donkey Balls.

November please be Black Ops 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I like running with everyone and more often then not I'm running with more people from WC and CE! I dont seem to have the same play times as a lot of the other EC people.

Also lastnight, I played with pretty much an all UK lobby and had some awesome games with no more lag issues then an all EC lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

As far as tags go I know a few of us for a while ran the state we are from and 30, like mine was, MI30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I guess this is just a dead issue at this point. I am with most of you that I just wanna play with anyone cause I like all you guys. Any MOD out there can you just delete this thread, I think we have our answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Is the answer that we all storm IW's office and lay the smack down? I'm all for that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm just trying to figure out a way to still play with everyone and get somewhat good connections on a consistent basis but we can't do that and it appears that IW has no interest in improving the issues with MW3. I am so fucking frustrated with this situation cause playing with the clannies is my "me time to forget the world" for awhile and just have fun. If it were not for the clan I would not play MW3 anymore. I am playing some BF3 but it just isn't as fun as COD. Right now BF3 is just a place I go when MW3 becomes unplayable which is on a daily basis lately.

I don't get how IW has fucked this game up (and elite) so bad. Some say "its because they have our money". IMO they just don't give a fuck, they are more focused on their season of content than fixing the basic gameplay. To me there is no excuse to have a game that is this high profile run like shit over 100 days after it launched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:42 pm

WC30 XBOX FTW WOOT Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:06 pm

If they could figure out a way to run dedicated servers I think that would fix most of it. When we are playing some cross country games I get the feeling there is some lag, but not game breaking lag that I had in MW3.

I ran some Regional games in MW3. U40 was there. Outlaw, IDREF. All live within 3-4 hours of me. Some closer. There was some marginal improvements I think, but a rare occurance for sure to get an all regional lobby. Lag in BO was bad at times, but I dont rememebr it being this bad. I am lookig forward to BO2 in Nov as well. In the mean time BF3 has been a good placeholder until I can get back maps like Jungle & Hanoi and Coms that are crystal clear.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 pm

chef wrote:

I have yet to meet anyone from Colorado in the clan.

I too was searching for some natives and was Crying or Very sad that there was only one, on PS3. Oh well. Teamwork will beat a bad connection anyday, as noted elsewhere. I'll be happy to just eat cake.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Unfortunately, by the time I get on, most people are logged off except our normal Late Nite WC peeps. So we run with whoever we can get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:58 pm

CHEF, skellington and I are in New Mexico so we'd probably have a decent connection. Add me if you'd like! Vassago187

I usually rep the NM30 tag so everyone knows Im as far away from them as possible (except snowrider).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

walldogkl wrote:
Unfortunately, by the time I get on, most people are logged off except our normal Late Nite WC peeps. So we run with whoever we can get.

Same here. I can only get on some nights and run with whoever is available. BTW I am terribly dissapointed boobs was not a poll choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan tags by region, discussion and poll   Clan tags by region, discussion and poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan tags by region, discussion and poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next