Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Gold Clan Tags

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Sorry if this is very obvious or covered somewhere else, but im not finding it. Where or how do i get the Gold Clan Tags? Or have i not been in the clan long enough to do so? If so, i totally understand and wouldnt trip at all. Just wondering.

And if i can go ahead and get them, how do i do it? A detained explaination would be nice as sometimes i dont understand when people just say "go to such-and-such and just get em!" Very Happy

Thanks for your time. Look forward to possibly getting on tonight after work and playing with you guys.

Oh yea! A good friend of mine was wondering about the clan. He is having a terrible time with multiplayer as he is really new to it. I told him how much fun i have with you guys and how playing with you all has helped my game play. He is 39. I just wasnt sure about asking cause i am new to the clan, obviously, but thought i would go ahead and ask anyways. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:39 pm

If you go to call sign (I think it is right above barracks after you enter XBOX live option) you should see an option for "elite clan tag" select that. Same for "elite clan title". Although, I normally wear my own titles.
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm

^ This.

But be forewarned, they are a big stop sign when random noobs see them. Makes difficult matchmaking even more difficult. Suggest using them after the lobby has formed and match is starting if at all.
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 pm

So i have to go to the options before getting into the xbox live menu?

And yea, i would prolly wear them when doing solo randoms just to represent afro
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 pm

opps... sorry... re-read your post... AFTER i get into xbox live

EDIT: Someone told me i have to go into ELITE to get them? Your saying there is nothing else i have to do? How do they know i am in a clan? Did one of you guys add me into something?

Sorry for nub questions. Just kinda confused
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:51 pm

yeah, where you create a class etc. I think
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

You have to be member of the clan on elite first. If you already signed up and have accepted the invite then you have the tag for use. If you are not on the elite clan contact JKSteeler or ElGuapo and they will get an invite out to you.

You can select clan tag from the same menu screen as you use to change your title emblem and tag.
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok, thanks again!!

As far as my friend is concerned.....?
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:56 pm

send him here...
invite him into a party. Its all good.
Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Gold Clan Tag = Easily Shot

I need all the help I can get avoiding the fast twitch 12 year olds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold Clan Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Clan Tags   Gold Clan Tags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold Clan Tags
Page 1 of 1