Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Empty
PostSubject: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

So I played one game with randoms last night and proceeded to receive hate messages and verbal abuse in the lobby because of my gold clan >30< tag. Accused of hacking, cheating, exploiting, etc by almost every single person and was told that they reported me as much as they could. I just logged into Elite and it's not telling me of my founder status or premium status anymore. Lovely eh?

I'm taking off the clan tag unless I'm playing with the clan because I think my account is screwed up now thanks to all this shit.

Hopefully I'm not banned, under investigation from CoD or anything crazy.

All I'm trying to do is play some games in MW3, and the only reason I would EVER do anything sketchy is for a particular emblem Wink That surely wasn't the case here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 pm

That sucks. IW shouldn't take away your status for something they gave you in the first place. Ignorants reporting you for a clan tag is just immature.

I'm really surprised all these CoDheads do not know about the gold tags. We've had folks ask us how we got them, or just back out in fear, but no one reported us. From now on I will explain to people in lobbies how we got the gold tags to get the word out.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

I been reported several times already. The 1st night several people reported us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:42 pm

I receive hate mail everytime I use it...I have not seen anyone else (other than fellow x30x clannies) running a gold tag yet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Hate mail? Wow. If find the L3R3 tag to be rather annoying since it takes up so much of the screen but I still don't send hatemail.

The 4GC folks have gold tags too I'm pretty sure. True, I've yet to see anyone in the lobbies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Was playing a few FFA's the other day...and when I got into the lobby everyone else started ranting and raving about the Gold clan tag..I giggled bout...heard them saying whomever they are they are a HACKER... Well I stayed faairly steady with 26-12, 21-16 runsand they still called me a Hacker !! 2 of them in the lobby said yea he's hacking even though I was winning any matches....they also said "he's taking it easy on us so we don't report him".....and that made me hit the floor.....lmfao!!!!!....a group of us last night heard the same things playing DOM......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:51 pm

The best I heard the other night was, 3-4 guys pop in the lobby, say "oh no" or something along those lines and poof, gone as quick as they showed up. We all got a good laugh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:56 pm

I took off the clan tag also because with 6 of us with gold tags no one would say to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:00 pm

MG42ADMIRER is the dude who sent me messages, claiming all his bullets were going right through me (um I went 8 and 7 and always try and have a ballistic vest on) and that my clan tag showed up as red sometimes and yellow and blue? I've already reported him for harassing me, and suggested he check out all the features of MW3 before he accuses people of cheating.

I'm really, really pissed off by all this.

If anyone wants to help me enlighten him http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=MG42ADMIRER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Hrm that sucks! I was getting shit last night too while running solo for a while. I find it amusing that the gold clan tag gets so much crap, while all the stupid "button" clan tags go unmentioned... then again, the average COD player seems to be a semi-retarded 12 year old, so I guess it's par for the course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I had a kid today bother me a couple of times in a game to hack him so he could have a gold tag. Even after i left the lobby he PMed me a few times asking. He wasnt an ass though so i politely told him to find a clan and sign up with it on elite. His answer was "i dont have elite" and i didnt feel like wasting time explaining it to some randumb so i never responded back again. Other than that yeah im tired of being called a hack but oh well i like the tag so anybody calling me crap can kiss my ass cause im leaving it on Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm

We had 6 guys with them on last night. Some people would leave, but others stayed and we played matches.

The 55's have gold tags too. Mason had his on last night when he was playing with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 pm

I WISH I got more hatemail. Most times I get pestered on how to set up a clan or explain what elite is. 99% of the time I block a random just for sending me a PM.

One kid asked to join the clan. My response message was simply "No." Then I blocked him. LOL.

The world would be so much simpler if most people online realized I simply don't care LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 pm

6 guys with gold tags? Good luck getting a match. Sat for 15 min in a lobby with 5 gold tags. The only people to stay there are either too dumb to know what they are getting into or too good to care who they are playing against.

Everyone else just leaves. Maybe they can put one of those helpful hints up like "People with Gold caln tags are in a clan on Elite! Dont report them, just join a clan yourself". it is way better advice than "A well timed knife strike will kill an incoming dog..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

Maybe they can put one of those helpful hints up like "People with Gold caln tags are in a clan on Elite! Dont report them, just join a clan yourself". it is way better advice than "A well timed knife strike will kill an incoming dog..."

You assume they can read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Maybe they can put one of those helpful hints up like "People with Gold caln tags are in a clan on Elite! Dont report them, just join a clan yourself". it is way better advice than "A well timed knife strike will kill an incoming dog..."

hahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Weird. I run it all the time and have never heard anyone mention it nor have I been harassed about it. Could be the shit play I have though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:19 pm

it does help to remove them during clan play. I fly it when running solo but remove it during clan matches.

Once we get the green prestige 2 emblems, no one will be staying in our lobbies if they see gold tags as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm

It's pretty screwed up Dani. I got some pm yesterday from people just asking how I got the tags. And all I had to do was respond: 'elite'. It's fucked up how sometimes they just start to accuse instead of to inform first.
How's your elite page looking now? Can you contact them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm

I just keep getting randoms msging and asking to join the clan. No real problems just alot of questions and private msgs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am

Pfft that gold tag cost me 50 bones, it aint going anywhere. I've gotten my share of hacker mail and hate in lobbies. I mute and move on. I dont get into arguements over the internet. Internet chest puffing is stupid.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 am

I got a msg about how to get the gold tag yesterday. Several actually, from the same guy, very insistent that I answer him on how he could do it. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am

I actually took the time to PM a guy back about how to get it and do it. I should have stuck with the 1 million Black Op COD points story, but I was feeling generous last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
6 guys with gold tags? Good luck getting a match.

We had one guy stay and play all 6 of us...I was going to give him props for sticking around...then he turned out to be a shit talker....
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 pm

I don't know if it will help but I will send a message to elite. I'm a regular complainer nowadays so they might just ignore my message. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.   Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accused big time thanks to the gold clan tag.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next