Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

GOLD clan tag >something to think about<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Empty
PostSubject: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:17 pm

I was surfing another forum and came across this post.

Quote :

Actually I see no point in using a colored clan tag. I just pawned a clan using a bright yellow clan tag. They lit up like bright candles. They should reevaluate their colors. Maybe darken it up a bit

I wonder if it was us???
What do you guys think?
I have jumped into a few games and been on the other team against a few gold tags and they do stand out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Well... since there is the option of GOLD or nothing in terms of colors... I suppose we could turn it off. But we don't show up as GOLD in the game, we'd be red, so I call BS on the original poster. Nothing is "lit up" except in the lobby. My guess is that he was playing FFA in a DOM game, sounds like the type who would use "pwned" in a post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Only 12 year old use pwned in a post. Damn those minors with quick reflexes,but they do not have beer, sucks to be them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am

The gold tag shows in game next to our red name. Big bright gold and red names runnin round.

We have a choice thru Elite as to what color we want it to be. The gold just stands out against every background in the game
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 am

Can you change the color of the tag. I didn't think that you could. I thought gold was the only option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:50 am

I thought so, I think I saw pick a color on one of the pages under clan management.

If we cannot select a color, disregard this whole topic ....... I am/was thinking we had options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 am

Leave it gold, it is our choice to run it or not. We can still use x30x and make it white ourselves.

Good to know about being more visible though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:31 am

Never will I change our colors in a match...I'd rather wait 30 minutes in a lobby for fuckers to take us on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 am

I love gold! It makes me stand out even more when ending on top after a match! Thann Iget a bunch of invites after just because I shot them to hell and back.. Aww it's good to be a 30 indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 am

just joking btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

Gold is the only color. It's achieved when the clan reaches level 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 am

Didn't think about the gold clan tag in game. I have the color blind assist on so all enemy names show up as gold anyway so I never noticed, nor do I think it really matters all that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:55 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Didn't think about the gold clan tag in game. I have the color blind assist on so all enemy names show up as gold anyway so I never noticed, nor do I think it really matters all that much.

+1, but give me the gold. I'm running with it all the time. Proud of my clan!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I been running my regular tag while in the lobby and then in the last 2 seconds after the players split into teams flip my tag to the gold one. That way people don't have the time to back out. Imagine if we all had different tags and then last minute people are like oh shit what just happened!! Lol FUBARed!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Haha, good idea Dave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 pm

That's a good idea! I have been running iLag or just FBD as my tag just to not overwhelm all the randumbs.

PS-Colorblind assist is friggin awesome. Enemy names show up hunter safety orange instead of red. Red on a dark background is tough for me to pick up...kind of like trying to read this site on an iphone! Rolling Eyes

Throw marksman on your Perk 3 and you've got a legal wall hack on the maps with lots of vegetation. It's great for spotting someone crouching behind a wall with their head poking out.

Longshot +100.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm

How is a bright red name more or less visable than a glod and red tag?

Meh. I will run my tags. I like them. I think it leads to more MW3 ire from the ramdumbs.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm

I have been doing that also just so the lobby will fill up. It looks awesome when there are six x30x gold tags in the lobby, but then people just hop in say Oh shit and hop out. I don't have extra time to wait for a lobby to fill up so I run incongnito until the last minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Tema wrote:
I love gold! It makes me stand out even more when ending on top after a match! Thann Iget a bunch of invites after just because I shot them to hell and back.. Aww it's good to be a 30 indeed!

I know the post below said you're joking, but if you're getting a lot of invites from clan members, it's because you're kicking ass on the scoreboards! You must be winning so much a trip to Disney World is in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 pm

I thought about right after winning and beating the crap out of another team, while still in the lobby change to the clan tags and listen to the reactions. The gold tags are intimidating to randumbs. I don't know how many times we have been sitting and waiting to get a match going and the second the lobby fills with randumbs it empties just as quick when the tags are seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I use Assasin pro 99% of the time so when a gun is aimed at me there is no color above my head. Red and yellow both stand out anyways, I do not think it is much of an issue as I also run blind assist and the enemy colors are not much of a factor even if they have a yellow tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOLD clan tag >something to think about<   GOLD clan tag >something to think about< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOLD clan tag >something to think about<
Page 1 of 1